Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The only terrorist ideology known to the world and backed by the religion is Islam. Muslims have been doing that since the inception of Islam in 6th century when the Arabia was cleansed and mass islamization started and continued through out the Khilafat.

Even the end times vision of islam is not completed without the massacre of all the Jews of the world. These terrorist organization that believes in making people dhimi and extort them (aka jaziya) includes boko haram. Taliban, hamas, hezbollah, and this jihadi terrorist cancer continues throughout the world. The filthy najis terrorist like you who somehow made it to the good part of the world, which means any non islamic country are still cancer to this society and should be eliminated like the filthy jihadi dogs are being eliminated in so called palestine. Let me know your address so I can report it to the authorities along with the demonic jihadi ideology that you believe in.
You are a victim of inferiority complex and as a principle I don't indulge with idiots.

Wake up Pak

You are a victim of inferiority complex and as a principle I don't indulge with idiots.
Israel is created by terrorism, survives by terrorism, and now expands by terrorism. Terrorism has become the national culture cum politics of the Israelis. Terrorism has a dictionary meaning. It is the use of force to terrorize people for political purposes. Hence terrorism needs necessary weapons and a political agenda. And Israel has both. And with the US help, Israel has become the most powerful state in the Middle East. Since its illicit creation in 1948, Israel has been deploying terrorism to drive out the native Palestinians from their ancestral homes. And to hide their own crime, the Israelis shout at Palestinians as terrorists. The USA & the EU give Israel the full right to defend as well as to take offense. But they don't give the same rights to the Palestinians. So Israel can bomb Palestinians as it likes. But if the Palestinians try to defend themselves, they call it terrorism.

Wake up Pak

Israel is the product of British colonial imperialism. Jews were only 7 percent of the population before the British occupation and now own a state called Israel. As per the Balfour Declaration, the British Empire promised to create a Jewish state in Palestine. To fulfil the promise, eviction of the native Palestinian population and implanting the Jews from all over the world was the British policy since day one of its occupation in 1917. Hence, Israel is the perfect British colonial legacy, and it pursues the same imperialistic colonial policy. The whole western world has taken the responsibility to protect the illicit child of imperialism. In imperialism, military occupation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and stealing of assets are considered the lawful rights of the imperialist occupiers. These are the wildly cherished western values. Burning to death in gas chambers was the latest addition to these values. Israel practices these western values in Palestine. Hence, the way the western imperialists cleansed the Red Indians from America, the Aborigines from Australia, and the Maoris from New Zealand, the Israelis are carrying out the same policy against the Arabs in Palestine.

Wake up Pak

The USA has proven to be the worst evil state on earth. An evil state always supports another evil state. In the USA, the government changes but the policy towards an evil and illicit state like Israel doesn't. With the blessing of the USA, Israel has turned into a full apartheid state. And when it comes to condemning Israel's bombing and killing campaign against the Palestinians, the morality of the Americans & the Europeans comes down to zero. They turn equally inhuman and brutal like the Israelis. Like other former US Presidents, President Biden says that Israel has the right to defend itself. The truth is otherwise. The USA gives the right to kill the Palestinians. It gives Israel the right to destroy their houses and grab their land. On the other hand, if the Palestinians defend their rights, they call it terrorism.

Wake up Pak

The current wave of aggression against the Palestinians was inevitable. The domestic politics of the apartheid state necessitated it to survive the politics of hate and white supremacy played by groups that have dangerous motives to expand the constantly expanding state of Israel.
Netanyahu, the prime minister and the voice of Zionist extremists and Christians for Israel, was unable to secure a clear victory during the last three elections. His backers wanted him in power to pursue the dream of a Greater Israel with the marginalization of the Palestinians to enable the return of Jesus to the holy land to establish the Kingdom of God for the next 1,000 years.

Wake up Pak

The slaughter of Palestinians would pave the wave for Netanyahu to continue to lead the apartheid state to a world full of chaos and destruction as long as its Jewish citizens continue to live on over $3 billion aid given by U.S. taxpayers officially and $10 billion-plus given unofficially by the Christians for Israel.
Behind the aggression of Israel is the support of right-wing evangelical Christians who believe that the Jewish state is a divine mandate and every Christian should support it. They think that Jesus would return when all the Jews of the world come together in Israel. In their view, Jesus's return would facilitate the destruction of two-thirds of Jews and the conversion of one-third to Christianity, flourishing a 1000-year kingdom of God on earth.

Wake up Pak

Coming soon!
E18A6PIWQAIsCE-

Coming soon!
E18A6PIWQAIsCE-
Nice , this time with handwritten messages and not a copy/paste , But there are 6 of them with plenty of points, rant , (mis)information. To save your time and mine, which one would you like me to respond. I am thinking to respond to the first one where you gave dictionary reference? ok?

Last edited:

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
...And to hide their own crime, the Israelis shout at Palestinians as terrorists -
Still working at projecting the crimes of Israel-haters onto the Zionists?

No one contests that by deliberately targeting civilians in their rocket attacks that Hamas is violating the laws of war. The facts are not in dispute. Yet this is supposed to be erased or ignored by mere accusations of war crimes against Israel? Which in the past have hardly ever panned out?

What a wonderful opportunity Pakistanis have here to demonstrate their personal courage in the face of their society's groupthink and conventional wisdom. Wake up Pak ?

Wake up Pak

Israel is created by terrorism, survives by terrorism, and now expands by terrorism. Terrorism has become the national culture cum politics of the Israelis.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
"If I don't steal someone else will steal it"
A Jewish proverb.
Unsourced, unfounded, etc. So you're waving the banner of antisemitism.

WUP, you have ZERO credibility. You know it. Is the only public value you place on yourself as an individual the hate you have for others?

Wake up Pak

Antisemitism began when Jews denounced Jesus as a false prophet and Christians retaliated by calling them Christ killer. For thousands of years, the two religious groups have perpetuated violence against each other. No other religious faith took that position against Jews and Judaism that historical Christianity took.

Wake up Pak

Judaism asserts that Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies by ushering in an era of universal peace (Isaiah 2:4), did not build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26–28), and did not gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5–6).

Jews believe the Messiah will be a direct descendant of King David through Solomon on his father's side and born naturally to a husband and wife (Genesis 49:10, Isaiah 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23–24).

Jews believe that no Jew accepts Jesus as the Messiah, and someone can't be both Christian and Jewish."

Historically, many Jewish writers and scholars have considered Jesus as the most damaging false prophet.

Tabbot Mein Keel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Oh My god !!! I have always been quoted verse No :21 from Surah e Almaiedah 5:21
Never tried to read the further verses from same chapter , thanks Brohi Sahib for opening my eyes
Now I know why these insane people are cursed till the day of judgment , can I please share all of your quotes and other verses about curse to yahoods to my facebook page ?

Last edited by a moderator: