Why He left Zionist Judaism and Converted to Original Sonni Eslaam

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah that he converted to Islam.
Don't have the time to watch an hour and 22 minutes of it.
What do you mean by original Sunni Islam?
There is only one original Islam, the Islam of the Quran. Rest are just sects.

Very TRUE.
In my view sects are-----> who have nominal difference in the interpretations here and there but they all adhere to the basic foundation of Shahada..... لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّااللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللہِ . Anyone adding even a coma or a full stop..... what to talk of many words is then NOT a sect, but a misguided cult.

Wake up Pak

Read what Michael Hart had to say: “My choice of Mohammed to lead the list of all the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels” (Hart, 1978).
Read what Napoleon Bonaparte had to say: “I educated men of all countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of the Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness” (Cherfils, 1914)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah that he converted to Islam.
Don't have the time to watch an hour and 22 minutes of it.
What do you mean by original Sunni Islam?
There is only one original Islam, the Islam of the Quran. Rest are just sects.
Very TRUE.
In my view sects are-----> who have nominal difference in the interpretations here and there but they all adhere to the basic foundation of Shahada..... لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّااللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللہِ . Anyone adding even a coma or a full stop..... what to talk of many words is then NOT a sect, but a misguided cult.
Don't fall for this posters shenanigans! This guy is as cuckoo as they come, I genuinely believe he is mentally sick and has all sorts of weird beliefs among the least weirdest of them is to dress like the guy shown, big bushy beards, weird pointy hats etc etc
hqdefault.jpg

Ask him to spell Quran, Islam or Allah

This is his murshid

And the real "sonni eslaam" that guy converted to is actually this weird "eslaam". These guys are crazy, and I really mean it

Wake up Pak

Very TRUE.
In my view sects are-----> who have a nominal difference in the interpretations here and there but they all adhere to the basic foundation of Shahada..... لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّااللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللہِ . Anyone adding even a coma or a full stop..... what to talk of many words is then NOT a sect, but a misguided cult.
Chapter (6) sūrat l-anʿām (The Cattle)
verse: 159
Sahih International: Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

Pickthall: Lo! As for those who sunder their religion and become schismatics, no concern at all hast thou with them. Their case will go to Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

Yusuf Ali: As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will, in the end, tell them the truth of all that they did.​

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't fall for this posters shenanigans! This guy is as cuckoo as they come, I genuinely believe he is mentally sick and has all sorts of weird beliefs among the least weirdest of them is to dress like the guy shown, big bushy beards, weird pointy hats etc etc
hqdefault.jpg

This is his murshid

And the real "sonni eslaam" that guy converted to is actually this weird "eslaam". These guys are crazy, and I really mean it
You dumb fool dog, you not not a clown, you are the entire circus
300px-You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_Entire_Circus.jpg

You are literally insulting sunnah hat of prophet Mohammad. Our prophet used to wear this pointy hat and if you have problem with it go serve your master satan.

Guy beaware of this blasphemous low life scumbug he is insulting hat of prophet, he is insulting long beard (sunnah of prophet)

He is clearly a brainwashed zombie, he has no life except insulting people who talk about eslaam.

This stupid head thinks he is really looking smart by insulting eslaam and Prophet.

Death to democrazy.

You are dog of khazaria (gog and magog) you servant of dajjal get lost for eslaamic thread go serve your masters.

Dr Adam

hqdefault.jpg

This is his murshid

?
I will try to read more on them!

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
Assalamu alaykum, yes I converted from Zionist Judaism to the Original Sonni Eslaam.

Yes the prophet said Eslaam will be divided into SEVENTY THREE sects and only ONE is on the path of the prophet. So why would anyone have a problem with me saying the ORIGINAL SONNI Eslaam? Isn't the Prophet Mohammad's pbuh Eslaam the ORIGINAL one?

As for Citizen X, he is a controlled opposition commenter. His mission is to stalk any post from zakah1 and try to slander him with his comment. Let the people see for themselves.

And as for the Sonnah hat, it is SONNAH. You are not only insulting the Prophet Mohammad, but you are insulting the Qorun as Alluh says in the Qorun:

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

والطيعوا الله والطيعوا الرسول فان توليتم فانما على رسولنا البلغ المبين
64:12

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
?
I will try to read more on them!
Basically just a bunch of conspiracy theorist with their own version of "Sonni Eeslam" You are supposed to pray with your hands clasped below your chin as if you are doing a namaste, ramadan is always in September Quran is spelled Gorun, Allah as Alluh, Islam as eslam so on and so forth, have to wear weird pointy majoosi hats, big bushy unkempt beards oh and anything and everything is a zionist jewish conspiracy!

Edit : Oh and according to peer o mushid circumcision is also haram in Islam

Last edited:

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
Now here is the evidence that it is Sonnah to wear the hat. But before that, just notice that all these trolls do is talk about clothing and how to ARABIC words in English. Since they have nothing else to say, they focus on material things rather than the actual content. Then they label it as crazy to dismiss the WHOLE idea. In other words they never even talk about one point in any video, just about clothing or transliteration of words into English and then they call the whole video crazy based on just that

Okay here is the evidence that it is Sonnah to wear this hat. Notice it says "cap", but Qalaanes is not a "cap". Cap is a JEWISH hat called kipah or yarmalkah. Galansuwa or Qalansuwa is a magian hat, a tall hat bent a bit backwards.

Proof from Hadith:

Duwood-Hadith.png

Hadith-Tirmidhi.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You dumb fool dog, you not not a clown, you are the entire circus
300px-You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_Entire_Circus.jpg

You are literally insulting sunnah hat of prophet Mohammad. Our prophet used to wear this pointy hat and if you have problem with it go serve your master satan.

Guy beaware of this blasphemous low life scumbug he is insulting hat of prophet, he is insulting long beard (sunnah of prophet)

He is clearly a brainwashed zombie, he has no life except insulting people who talk about eslaam.

This stupid head thinks he is really looking smart by insulting eslaam and Prophet.

Death to democrazy.

You are dog of khazaria (gog and magog) you servant of dajjal get lost for eslaamic thread go serve your masters.
Ooo burn! What will I even do, how will I ever come back from this, you got me man!

Please tell me you wear one of those majoosi hats and have a big bushy hasidic jew type beard. I would like to think I am talking to someone who looks he just got laid off as an extra on a period piece! ?
hqdefault.jpg

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Ooo burn! What will I even do, how will I ever come back from this, you got me man!

Please tell me you wear one of those majoosi hats and have a big bushy hasidic jew type beard. I would like to think I am talking to someone who looks he just got laid off as an extra on a period piece! ?
hqdefault.jpg
Yeah the guy who converted literally disliked your post above, even new converts to eslaam don't like you. you are a shame to muslim community.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah the guy who converted literally disliked your post above, even new converts to eslaam don't like you. you are a shame to muslim community.
So thats a NO on the majoosi hat then, eh? Awwww I was going to ask you to post a pic of you wearing that! ?

And tell your friend when wants to accept Islam instead of you lots "eslaam", Where we believe in the Quran and Allah instead of Guron and Alluh, he can reach out to any member on this forum ( except you lol ) and they will help him out

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
So thats a NO on the majoosi hat then, eh? Awwww I was going to ask you to post a pic of you wearing that! ?

And tell your friend when wants to accept Islam instead of you lots "eslaam", Where we believe in the Quran and Allah instead of Guron and Alluh, he can reach out to any member on this forum ( except you lol ) and they will help him out
418368_302122323188633_152196238181243_809382_1104341959_n.jpg

Here is a picture of you tho feeding your food to brain