Why I pulled out of Kashmir League, Monty Panesar...

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)
Really good interview actually. He has discredited India clearly saying that India pressurized him and he was all praise of the Kashmir Premier League... It is India which is bringing politics into it. He kept questioning the host back.

Obviously India is a bigger market and people don't want to miss out on the economic opportunities.

Why are we not highlighting the fact that India hasn't allowed Pakistani players into IPL for so long, infact British pakistani players from England team have been denied visas in the past... so it's India who is bringing politics into the game

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)
All this sucker Panesar had to say was “money outweighs the morality “, himself is in a denial that Sikhs are not considered Equals” in CHADDILAND.

Actually the host wanted him to bad-mouth the Kashmir League and say something against Pakistan but he did not. Infact he very subtly raised the point that India pressurized him and others against playing in Kashmir. He also even asked the host if India would have been more comfortable if the Kashmir league was played elsewhere :D :D

The host kept trying to get something out of him but he kept his message straight. I think this interview goes against India more than anything else. Even saying that HE DID REALLY WANT TO PLAY but was told that doors in India would be closed in the future if he did play in Kashmir. That's blackmailing and similar to what Gibbs said in his tweet. I think it's a great interview and backfired against INDIA!

Usman_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Actually the host wanted him to bad-mouth the Kashmir League and say something against Pakistan but he did not. Infact he very subtly raised the point that India pressurized him and others against playing in Kashmir. He also even asked the host if India would have been more comfortable if the Kashmir league was played elsewhere :D :D

The host kept trying to get something out of him but he kept his message straight. I think this interview goes against India more than anything else. Even saying that HE DID REALLY WANT TO PLAY but was told that doors in India would be closed in the future if he did play in Kashmir. That's blackmailing and similar to what Gibbs said in his tweet. I think it's a great interview and backfired against INDIA!
yes
he tried hard to get something bad about Pakistan from his mouth but he didn't came into his trap. even he keeps changing the wording of the same question again and again.lol right right right
this interview really goes against indian point of view.
people should listen to the whole interview before commenting again panesar.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh this didn't workout for republic TV now did it. I'm sure they were hoping to get some anti-Pakistan drivel but sardar g was straight up honest that he is being blackmailed by India. Also the second question backfired as to what Pakistan was hoping with this, and probably expecting sardar g to say something political that Pakistan is violating xyz and this is to put pressure on India.

Once again sardar g was honest that no mate, this is to give young Kashmiris a chance.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
So he left KPL...bcz India n BCCI threats him of his career, ...thats why he left KPL....anchor was looking stupid...try hard to put his words in Monty's mouth but failed...Joker Indian govt and Joker indian media...