Why India will fail against Pakistan

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jang musallat ki jayae to bay jigri se larni chahiyae...Fathaa oer nusrat sirf Allah he hath hai...over confidence se bachna chahiyae....Pakistan ko koyee oonchey daway naheen karney chahayai...Insha-Allah we will make them humble, in the battle field....May Allah protect, help, bless and guide us all...

kaabah has been destroyed and rebuilt around 22 times last 1400 years, Mongols made mountains of skulls out of Muslims and mongol soldiers raped an average of 100 Muslim women each. Muslims have been living under boot of Americans and Israelis and Pakistan lost all 4 wars with India and Kashmir still being under Indian occupation.

Almost the entire bloodline of Muhammad was exterminated at Karbala.

Allah watched all this in indifference with his arms folded and you are still saying he will intervene against India in favor of hypocrite Pakistani.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good read.
That being said:

منڈلاتے جنگ کے بادلوں کو دیکھتے ہوئے بھارت کے لیے پاک فضائیہ کی فخریہ پیشکش

JF-17 THUNDER Block - 3 & 4

کسی بھی سمت سے تشریف لائیں۔۔
مطمئن نہ ہوں تو آپکے زندہ بچ جانے والے پائلٹس واپس۔۔

???

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
kaabah has been destroyed and rebuilt around 22 times last 1400 years, Mongols made mountains of skulls out of Muslims and mongol soldiers raped an average of 100 Muslim women each. Muslims have been living under boot of Americans and Israelis and Pakistan lost all 4 wars with India and Kashmir still being under Indian occupation.

Allah watched all this in indifference with his arms folded and you are still saying he will intervene against India in favor of hypocrite Pakistani.
محض معجزات کے آسرے رہنا قرآنی ہدایت اور سیرت رسول سے مطابقت نہیں رکھتا. اپنی تیاری پوری کرو پھر دنیاوی فتح حاصل ہونے یا شکست ہونے کی صورت اس کی منشاء پر راضی رہو

8_60.png

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Vitamin_C

محض معجزات کے آسرے رہنا قرآنی ہدایت اور سیرت رسول سے مطابقت نہیں رکھتا. اپنی تیاری پوری کرو پھر دنیاوی فتح حاصل ہونے یا شکست ہونے کی صورت اس کی منشاء پر راضی رہو

8_60.png

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Muhammad himself lost battle of Uhad and these chutiya Pakistanis think Allah will send angels to aid them. This mentality has cost Pakistan to lose in Kashmir both militarily and politically.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Muhammad himself lost battle of Uhad and these chutiya Pakistanis think Allah will send angels to aid them. This mentality has cost Pakistan to lose in Kashmir both militarily and politically.
پاکستانی خاندانی نظام حکومت کو جمہوریت اور مورثی عقائد کو ایمان سمجھ بیٹھے ہیں

bigrabbit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

8_60.png

kis ko sumjha rehay ho yaar.
leave this guy alone...

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)

22 how u get that number, all is already said by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, Arabs and Non-Arabs Muslims will face the price for neglecting Quran and Sunnah, You don't be so concern

India won not a single war including 1971. 1971 was a war between two brothers East Pakistan and West Pakistan and we both lost to each other. India did not occupy Bangladesh just like Pakistan occupy part of Kashmir.

If India is so powerful why after 1971 he tries to invade Pakistan on the contrary Pakistan tries many adventures lolz Abhinandan is just another example.

I invite you to read and understand Quran with open heart and honesty. You will get all your answers

Vitamin_C

I invite you to read and understand Quran with open heart and honesty. You will get all your answers

I have spent the last 10 years reading and understanding the Quran, I have read it in context of multiple tafsirs and prophets biography.

India won not a single war including 1971. 1971 was a war between two brothers East Pakistan and West Pakistan and we both lost to each other. India did not occupy Bangladesh just like Pakistan occupy part of Kashmir.

I come from a military family and the truth hurts, we lost all wars to India, our forces surrendered to Indian army mostly because of the incompetence of our own generals we left East Pakistan virtually undefended without airplanes or tanks.

22 how u get that number, all is already said by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, Arabs and Non-Arabs Muslims will face the price for neglecting Quran and Sunnah, You don't be so concern

Read some Arab history and how many times Makkah was sacked and burned after Muhammad. The black stone was taken from the kabaah and used in a catapult to break the walls of Makkah during one of the sieges. Don't just listen to the disney stories they tell you about Islam in Islamiat classes.

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

If India is so powerful why after 1971 he tries to invade Pakistan on the contrary Pakistan tries many adventures lolz Abhinandan is just another example.

My dearest brother plz never indulge in discussion with ppl like this vitamin. They are shameless fitness. Who in name of so called rationality cross limits and become insultive. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them. They are the hypocrites who talk about tolerance and rationality but prove themselves to be intolerant scums

Vitamin_C

They are the hypocrites who talk about tolerance and rationality but prove themselves to be intolerant scums

You don't have the chutzpah to tolerate another person's opinion what are you going to teach him about tolerance. I will say one thing about your childish religion of flying donkeys and you will start weeping.

Tolerance is when you are open to discuss anything without getting emotional or offended. You don't have that ability.

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
You don't have the chutzpah to tolerate another person's opinion what are you going to teach him about tolerance. I will say one thing about your childish religion of flying donkeys and you will start weeping.

Tolerance is when you are open to discuss anything without getting emotional or offended. You don't have that ability.
You don't have the respect and manners to discuss any thing without being insultive so lay off I am not talking to you SIR

Islamabadiya

well they haven't failed a lot lately, death by thousand cuts strategy proved them beneficial, our own 'assets' got turned on us, Kashmir is a lost cause, world has forgotten kashmir

sadly, all those powerful who made and lead us to this miserably failed strategies enjoy full luxuries of life with no accountability, 70000 civilians killed and we are taunted by youthia brigade that we the civilians are traitors. wah

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahahha...pity you...

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
My dearest brother plz never indulge in discussion with ppl like this vitamin. They are shameless fitness. Who in name of so called rationality cross limits and become insultive. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them. They are the hypocrites who talk about tolerance and rationality but prove themselves to be intolerant scums
actually, this was my last reply to him and I invited him to come to the Quran and Sunnah and even pointed out how he gets the 22 number.

Now at the day of judgement, he cannot say no one pointed out to his mistake and invited him to Islam or to read the Quran and I thought I just do that,

I personally believe this kind of people is either from India or Qadyanis turned athiest kind of person but he could be any but for sure this vitamin is lost as of now .

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
kis ko sumjha rehay ho yaar.
leave this guy alone...
جذبات قابو میں رکھ کر پڑھی جائیں تو بھائی صاحب کی بعض باتیں کام کی ہی ہوتی ہیں

ہمیں دشمنوں کو کبھی بھی ہلکا نہیں لینا چاہے. آج فورتھ ففتھ جنریشن وار فیئر کی باتیں ہوتی ہیں. اکہتر میں دشمن نے ہماری سیاسی کمزوری کا فائدہ اٹھایا جس کا نتیجہ عسکری شکست کی صورت میں نکلا

پاکستان آج تک دنیا کو یہ باور کروانے میں ناکام ہیں کے بھارت ہم پر جو الزامات لگاتا ہے وہ جرائم وہ خود اکہتر میں کر چکا ہے اور پاکستان حساب برابر کرنے کا حق رکھتا ہے. بھارت نے جس طرح مکتی باہنی نامی دہشت گرد تنظیم کو منظم اور مسلح کیا پاکستان کشمیریوں اور سکھوں کی اس طرح معاونت نہیں کر رہا

Vitamin_C

Vitamin_C

You don't have the respect and manners to discuss any thing without being insultive so lay off I am not talking to you SIR

When it comes to discussions with people I never misbehaved and never attacked anyone or abused anyone personally.

But when it comes to insulting ideas such as Communism, Fascism, Hindutva, Ahmedism, Islam etc etc... People have a right to do that.

Unless you want to create an authoritarian society like China where everyone agrees and no one has a right to challenge those in power. That is the position Islam has attained in some societies and is one of the reason why those societies are suffering.

Vitamin_C

actually, this was my last reply to him and I invited him to come to the Quran and Sunnah and even pointed out how he gets the 22 number.

You are basing your entire life on this religion and you haven't even bothered to read its history. Its common knowledge that Kabaah has been destroyed by invasions and fire at-least 22 times and the black stone has been stolen several times.

I bet that you didn't even know Kabaah was destroyed even once before I mentioned this to you. And if I get you to even study it or research it that will be a win for me. I am not trying to convince you of anything other than to research the things you believe in because most people don't.

Now at the day of judgement, he cannot say no one pointed out to his mistake and invited him to Islam or to read the Quran and I thought I just do that,

What if on the day of judgement we are both resurrected and you find out that the God is not Allah but actually Zeus. What the hell are you going to do then? Atleast I will say that I honestly studied the religion and didn't worship a false God. You havent even studied the Quran as much as I have so you dont even know why its not convincing.

I personally believe this kind of people is either from India or Qadyanis turned athiest kind of person but he could be any but for sure this vitamin is lost as of now .

Nope, I was born in a religious Sunni family, I just wasn't scared of asking questions. When I saw that old tafsirs are different from new tafsirs and that the English translations of Quran have been tampered with to correct scientific mistakes in Quran I realized this whole thing is a fraud.

Just to give you one example. The Quran clearly says that the sun physically sets into a Muddy spring on Earth. Once Muslims realized how big the sun actually is and that the Earth is not flat, they changed the translation and added (as if) to make it seem like the Quran is not being literal, even though in Arabic it is very clear that Quran is being literal.

This is what al-Baydawi said about the verse:
“The sun sets in a slimy spring: that is, a well which contains mud. Some of the readers of the Quran read it, ‘…a hot spring’, thus the spring combines the two descriptions. It was said that Ibn ‘Abbas found Mu’awiya reading it (as) hot. He told him, ‘It is muddy,’ Mu’awiya sent to Ka’b al-Ahbar and asked him. ‘Where does the sun set?’ He said in water and mud and there were some people. So he agreed with the statement of ibn al-‘Abbas. And there was a man who composed a few verses of poetry about the setting of the sun in the slimy spring.”

And Tabari who is one of the original writers of the Tafsirs even discussed the exact locations of these Hamaams (springs)

And to put the icing on the cake, Muhammad himself believed that the sun sets into a muddy spring. Here is a Sahi Hadith from Suna Abu Dawood:

“Abu Dharr (one of Muhammad’s close companions) was with Muhammad during the sunset. Muhammad asked him: ‘Do you know, O Abu Dharr where this sun sets?’ He answered; ‘God and His apostle know better.’ Muhammad said: ‘It sets in a spring of slimy water’” – al-Zamakhshari, The Kahshaf

Now you tell me who is being honest and who is being dishonest. You cant blame me for criticizing the Quran with such blatant scientific mistakes and promoting ancient Arab superstitions of sun being a chariot that flies across the sky and falls into a spring and then travels to the other side of the world through underground water stream.

This is obviously the work of superstitious desert people, not the works of the creator of 400 billion galaxies.