Why most Female TV Anchors and Actresses do not wear Dupatta?

ASK123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaar jo kuch woh Pehn leti hein us per bhi Shukar karo? Aager woh yeh bhi na pehnain tu hum tum kia ker lein gey?
Zara Sochiye!

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
doppta shaid hamrai saiki ban chuka hy ..........mind sy chipak gaya hy .sick minded person....parday ka toulaq doppatay sy hargiz nahi ..parda haya ka name hy jiss ourat nay apnay sattar ko dhanpna hout ahy wo tv per a ker parda nahi ekrti tv per hijab nahi pehnti ...yar kesy kesy loug hian yhaa.........iss ak islami qadroun syu mkoi toulaq nahi

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Why most Femal TV anchors and Actresses not wear Dupatta?

یہاں کوئی دوپٹہ نہیں لیتا اور سب نیکورن میں پھرتی ہیں مگر ہے کسی کی مجال جو آنکھ اٹھا کر بھی دیکھے. اپنے ذھن کا گند صاف کرو

Yeh to khair aap thora exaggerate kar rahay ho ke 'koi ankh utha kar bhi daikhay'...jaisay zindai american and europe ki hai ke jis main bachay apnay amman abba ki shadi main kursyan rakh rahay hotay hain....us main phir yeh cheezain matter nahi kartin.......i.e. jab uryaaniyat aam ho jaye to phir riwaaj bun jata hai...aur tub uryaaniyat apnay andar wo jazb aur kashish nahi rakhti jo ke aik mastoor object main hoti hai...khair besides tht

ham aik aisay mulk main rehtay hain jis ka apna aik alag mizaj, riwayaat aur tehzibi iqdar hain.....yeh to aap bhi mantay hogay kay dupatta mashriqi libas ka waqar aur aik malkooti husn hota hai....jab ke aaj kal ke tv anchors 'na teetar na batair ' saaf chuptay bhi nahi saamnay atay bhi nahi.....to aisay confused mumbo jumbo crowd se behtar nahi hai...ke get back to your roots and do only what suits you....warna na ghar ke hain na ghaat kay !!

I rest my case!!

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

is turha to meera bhi laiti hay ,,, yae hajaab kay naam pur coruption kurain tou theek our agar koi bhair hijaab kay naik ho tou wo ghalat...

main baghair hijaab walo ki bhi izat karta hu,,,, main ne tanz mein likha tha,,, we should not divide our nation in pro-dupata and anti-dupata,,,,,

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dupatta (kufiya) to middle east mein Arab aadmi bhi head cover ky liye lety hein tou kya ye bhi Islam hogaya...
Kisi ka Imaan Dupatty aur Dadhi sy judge karna sara sar ziyadti hy.

For fatwa factory mullahs. Prophet SAW ky zamany mein mard aur aurat masjid mein ek hi jaga wudu karty thy (see bab ul wudu Bukhari/Muslim), jo aaza wudu mein open karty hein unko open rakhny mein koi problem nahi hona chahye.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

کیا دوپٹہ کرنے سے ، ان کا اسلامی تشخص محفوظ ہو جاۓ گا ؟؟
:pبراہ مہربانی کسی قریبی مولوی صاھب سے رجوع کریں ، تاکہ لگ پتہ جاۓ

parda-in-islam.jpg

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

.یار یہ تو آج بھی پاکستان میں ہر جگہ دیکھا جا سکتا ہے

.پھوونڈھی پر صرف زمانہ جہیلیت کی اجارہ داری نہیں ہے بھائی

.پاکستانیوں نے اسکو بھی پیچھے چھوڑ دیا ہے

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

... jis main bachay apnay amman abba ki shadi main kursyan rakh rahay hotay hain....us main phir yeh cheezain matter nahi kartin...
Funny expression. However, this has nothing to do with social life. You might think that this situation is 'wrong' but that's just your opinion.

...jab uryaaniyat aam ho jaye to phir riwaaj bun jata hai...
What a close-minded and discriminatory expression. If the rest of the world doesn't wear the dress you would like to impose on them, then they are labelled vulgar. Wow!

...ke get back to your roots and do only what suits you....warna na ghar ke hain na ghaat kay !!...
This is the perfect definition of a fundamentalist.

Dude, whichever foxhole you dig yourself in and bury your head in, fundamentalists like you can never stand against the tide of times. I remember fundamentalists jumping up and down at invention of birth pill, usage of contraception, spread of VCR or internet and micro-managing the dupatta regulations of newscasters - but they have always consistently failed against all of them. Do whatever you like - you can't stop the way free society moves. My advice to you is to bury a big enough hole for yourself and your family and hide yourself away from this 'vulgar' world.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

یہاں کوئی دوپٹہ نہیں لیتا اور سب نیکورن میں پھرتی ہیں مگر ہے کسی کی مجال جو آنکھ اٹھا کر بھی دیکھے. اپنے ذھن کا گند صاف کرو

Please do not show your ignorance by posting comments like that .
Go and check whats the ratio of sexcual abuses and rapes in USA
Secondly i hope if you do not mind knickers then you will not mind if your mother , sister and daughterd do the same and move with same clothes in USA or any where else ...right

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
I think they should be modestly dressed. Otherwise we should stop watching their programs.
Neither of this will ever happen. Keep dreaming about your little fantasy of 'Fundamentalistan'.

Fundamentalistan - where everyone does everything according to the hard-line rules set by some fictitious authority and implemented by fanatics.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)

Funny expression. However, this has nothing to do with social life. You might think that this situation is 'wrong' but that's just your opinion.

What a close-minded and discriminatory expression. If the rest of the world doesn't wear the dress you would like to impose on them, then they are labelled vulgar. Wow!

This is the perfect definition of a fundamentalist.

Dude, whichever foxhole you dig yourself in and bury your head in, fundamentalists like you can never stand against the tide of times. I remember fundamentalists jumping up and down at invention of birth pill, usage of contraception, spread of VCR or internet and micro-managing the dupatta regulations of newscasters - but they have always consistently failed against all of them. Do whatever you like - you can't stop the way free society moves. My advice to you is to bury a big enough hole for yourself and your family and hide yourself away from this 'vulgar' world.

so you're done spewing your narrow minded opinionated rant i.e. labelling me a fundamentalist - talk to me with some logic and sense, otherwise don't blow the trumpet of your ignorance and stink this place with utter decayance of the grey matter that you had up there -

Gelatin and that too a halaal - cocoons like you can never understand the basics - here is one more thing for you before you label any one else - ignorance is blessing - so stay blessed !!

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

...Go and check whats the ratio of sexcual abuses and rapes in USA...
Firstly, rape and abuse doesn't ONLY happen in USA. It happens everywhere. USA report the exact figures. Problem is that in a country like Pakistan, rape is usually never reported or investigated. Fanatics like you therefore think that it doesn't happen here. What childish mentality.

...i hope if you do not mind knickers then you will not mind if your mother , sister and daughterd do the same and move with same clothes in USA or any where else...
leave it to a fundamentalist to make a bee-line from any topic right to its implications on one's mothers, daughters and sisters. How are people with such 'stuck' mentality allowed in soceity? Oh wait, I forget. It's Pakistan. Everything's possible. Everything fanatic that is.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

it is not a serious comment or is it?

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

it is not a serious comment or is it?

It is serious statement and a fact. In the UK, I can tell you that if anyone stares at you unreasonably when you are at a public place, then that other person can call the police and specially if it s a women who calls the police then they do show up in less than 3 mins usually.

I have a few Arab and Pakistani friends. I have heard so many stories about these people creating discomfort for girls through staring.

If you don't trust me then come over here and try it out - you'll happily see the results.

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the thread starter has done the right thing by practicing 'amr bil maaroof wa nahi un il munkir'. It should be done through gentle Talqeen.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is serious statement and a fact. In the UK, I can tell you that if anyone stares at you unreasonably when you are at a public place, then that other person can call the police and specially if it s a women who calls the police then they do show up in less than 3 mins usually.

I have a few Arab and Pakistani friends. I have heard so many stories about these people creating discomfort for girls through staring.

If you don't trust me then come over here and try it out - you'll happily see the results.

I am not sure if I need to 'come over here' to see what's going on, I don't even know where to start coz your statement is just pardon my french so stupid.

STARING is a crime? are you freaking serious?

How would they even charge you? How would they even prove in a court of law that you were staring at someone?

I am not really trying to insult you here buddy but you know what is a crime? being dumb!

Bubble_in_the_World

MPA (400+ posts)
Thread starter sahib aap nay sirf dopattay per itna zor kyun diya hay?

Kya male news caster muthi-bhar daarhi rakh kay atay hein?

Kiya aap nay aur apkay walid aur deegar ghar kay mard hazraat nay sunnat kay mutabiq daarhi, moonchain saaf ker kay rakhi hui hay?

Kiya sirf aurton ka farz hay keh woh mulk-e-khudadaad mein Islami aqdaar ko ujagar ker kay rakhain?

Dupata/chaddar or pardha is the order of Quran, and Darhi is a sunnah , not following a sunnah will not make u a non muslim but denying Quran's orders will ...... try to feel the difference my dear