Why PTI is so stupid? Let pervaiz rasheed contest and he will lose.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

Does PTI do not like it to increase it's senate seat. Pervaiz rasheed is best candidate for PTI and 1000% most of PMLN MPA's will not vote for him because this guy is a pimp and anti Pakistani.

Let him contest and PTI will get more seats. I do not understand who are the advisers of PTI.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Does PTI do not like it to increase it's senate seat. Pervaiz rasheed is best candidate for PTI and 1000% most of PMLN MPA's will not vote for him because this guy is a pimp and anti Pakistani.

Let him contest and PTI will get more seats. I do not understand who are the advisers of PTI.
Ok you should pay the 9.5 million bill for him and let him contest... Mr Aristotle..

Last edited:

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)

WHAT PTI HAS TO DO WITH HIS DISQUALIFICATION?

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

cant let criminals stand. How can you gurantee he will lose there is lot of stupid people in pmln like you so think first.

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
T

that's why establishment stopped him paying his due from years....

dur dur
Jigger ..... tughe bhi pata hai mughe bhi sub chor hai pakra wo hi jata hai jiskai saath establishment ki khaas khaar ho....... werna Shahbaz sharif and group vvip protocol mai mazai mai na baitho ho