Why Russia is shrinking? | Population decline problem

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
at one point 700-900 Russians used to live in Karachi. Even the father of Pakistan nuclear program and bomb was a russian

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
at one point 700-900 Russians used to live in Karachi. Even the father of Pakistan nuclear program and bomb was a russian
AOA, please substantiate ..
Russians where in Karachi for Steel Mills Projects
KRL near Islamabad is where the Bomb got manufactured .. nothing to do with Karachi

kakamuna420

AOA, please substantiate ..
Russians where in Karachi for Steel Mills Projects
KRL near Islamabad is where the Bomb got manufactured .. nothing to do with Karachi
he was called turowicz. Russians were in several projects in karachi. e.g. suparco, kanupp .etc. I personally know a Russian family that lived like 15 years in Karachi.
I don't know about the bomb but turowicz laid the foundations of nuclear technology in Pakistan. That is what I heard from several people in KRL and forces but I don't know the specifics.
All of them left because of afghan war and bhai culture.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
he was called turowicz. Russians were in several projects in karachi. e.g. suparco, kanupp .etc. I personally know a Russian family that lived like 15 years in Karachi.
I don't know about the bomb but turowicz laid the foundations of nuclear technology in Pakistan. That is what I heard from several people in KRL and forces but I don't know the specifics.
All of them left because of afghan war and bhai culture.
Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz, usually referred to as W. J. M. Turowicz, was a Polish-Pakistani aviator, military scientist and aeronautical engineer. Turowicz was the administrator of Pakistan's Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission from 1967 to 1970. Wikipedia
Bhai Jan we stole technology and made the Bomb ,, no gora was in on the project it was done in utmost secrecy at KRL
Abroad people thought we would go the normal route of Nuclear enrichment via Atomic reactors BUT
Dr AQK and his team got enrichment via thousands of Supersonic Centrifuges

kakamuna420

Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz, usually referred to as W. J. M. Turowicz, was a Polish-Pakistani aviator, military scientist and aeronautical engineer. Turowicz was the administrator of Pakistan's Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission from 1967 to 1970. Wikipedia
Bhai Jan we stole technology and made the Bomb ,, no gora was in on the project it was done in utmost secrecy at KRL
Abroad people thought we would go the normal route of Nuclear enrichment via Atomic reactors BUT
Dr AQK and his team got enrichment via thousands of Supersonic Centrifuges
I don't dispute AQ khan or others. but you don't make a weapon in a day. it is based on materials that require nuclear technology and research. AQ didn't bring nuclear technology or laid the foundation for it

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
وہاں سردی بہت ہوتی ہے اس لئے وہاں شرنک ہوناایک نارمل بات ہے