Why say something without thinking ?

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar truly hope ke ya tu ap ko PMLn se tankhwa milti hai ya phir ap ke walid/chacha koi MNA/MPA hain or khob corruption ki hia sharifon ki madad se... madlab itne mutmaen tareka se jahalat isi tarah se ho sakti hai... honestly I really hope that. political differences aside.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
If I was Patwaris (may ALLAH forgive me)

Shida talli should have his turn to be nominated as a candidate for PM from Noora league.

But Patwaris think, Noora, his daughter and grand son and his upcoming breed have only rights as they INVENTED Pakistan.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think patwari think so because of their performance
but
YOUTHIA blindly follow a failed person
a DONKEY KING​
If I was Patwaris (may ALLAH forgive me)

Shida talli should have his turn to be nominated as a candidate for PM from Noora league.

But Patwaris think, Noora, his daughter and grand son and his upcoming breed have only rights as they INVENTED Pakistan.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now patwaris talk about performance is like talking with ape from the movie "planet of apes".

O bahi, jo Nooray or PPPP nay 30 saal khaya us ki waja say Pakistani ki economy kya yeh hal hai.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar truly hope ke ya tu ap ko PMLn se tankhwa milti hai ya phir ap ke walid/chacha koi MNA/MPA hain or khob corruption ki hia sharifon ki madad se... madlab itne mutmaen tareka se jahalat isi tarah se ho sakti hai... honestly I really hope that. political differences aside.
Can’t make it out what you implying?
this is not anyone in Pmln or ppp saying but straight from horses mouth ,,, the problem is that he can’t control talking big and performing nil ?