Why west is not giving us Due Credit?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We know Dawood University Karachi already developed Vaccine but look below they are still trying to develop a new Vaccine.
-----

Also world renowned engineer Agha Waqar who demonstrated his invention in a show of a Pakistan's leading Journalist Hamid Mir but oil companies killed his invention. For this invention Agha Waqar to prove all basic thermodynamics laws must be given Nobel Prize in Physics.

Last edited by a moderator:

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سوری مگر ڈاو والوں نے ویکسین کی کوئی بات نہیں کی۔۔۔بس طریقہ علاج کی بات کی ہے۔۔۔
اور یہ داود نہیں بلکہ ڈاو یونیورسٹی ہے۔۔۔

گوگل کرکے دیکھ لو میرے بھائی۔۔۔
The university is named after its founder, Sir Hugh Dow, who laid the foundation of the institution in 1945

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We know Dawood University Karachi already developed Vaccine
Who told you that? Last I saw ( around 24 hours back ) they were just using the advice the chinese had given which they are using themselves since Feb of using blood plasma of recovered patients because of antibodies, its not a 100% effective ( not enough testing ) and its not a vaccine, its a treatment.

It is our chootard media who reported as some new miracle cure and some dumb zardari ass sniffer also posted a thread about it.

Okara

you are surely mentally not stable
anyone who is supporting this idiot agha waqar isn't
U can blame me but keep in mind Sir Agha Waqar was presented on Media by Hamid Mir. I'm sure on death bed Einstein might have shared some secret news with HM and will share it one day with world.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
We know Dawood University Karachi already developed Vaccine but look below they are still trying to develop a new Vaccine.

Our Prime Minister and his side kick Zulfi Bukhari claimed to be very very close friends of TRUMP family and Imran called visit of White House a bigger success then winning the 92 world cup.

Imran Khan and Zulfi Bukhari can personally get this vaccine injected in their Arses in front of WHO , Noble Prize, Guinness World Records and world's biggest investors and reap unlimited recognition and rewards both personally and nationally.

May be any of the YOOTIA on siasatdotpk can tell that Crackhead ??

Okara

Our Prime Minister and his side kick Zulfi Bukhari claimed to be very very close friends of TRUMP family and Imran called visit of White House a bigger success then winning the 92 world cup.

Imran Khan and Zulfi Bukhari can personally get this vaccine injected in their Arses in front of WHO , Noble Prize, Guinness World Records and world's biggest investors and reap unlimited recognition and rewards both personally and nationally.

May be any of the YOOTIA on siasatdotpk can tell that Crackhead ??
As a Muslim I can't reply to u bringing myself at ur level. I am not sure which faith u practice but still pray for ur recovery.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a Muslim I can't reply to u bringing myself at ur level. I am not sure which faith u practice but still pray for ur recovery.
whats wrong in my post ??
please care to explain and help your this Muslim Bhai ??

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can u read ur post in front of ur family? If yes then there is no problem.

I am not addressing my FAMILY

I am addressing the guy who promised to
"shalwarain geeli kardunga" of his opponents in front of several hundred emotionally disturbed Teenage Girls while they danced on tunes of "Ajj Imran Khan day jalsay wich nachan nu ji karda"

Okara

I am not addressing my FAMILY

I am addressing the guy who promised to
"shalwarain geeli kardunga" of his opponents in front of several hundred emotionally disturbed Teenage Girls while they danced on tunes of "Ajj Imran Khan day jalsay wich nachan nu ji karda"
Its ur opinion to disagree but again can't come down to ur level as its my religion stopping me.
I always feel proud while seeing IK kind of person a PM of Pakistan. IK is not a Prophet but a Human Being and he might have committed lot of Sins in his private life but its my conviction he hadn't stolen a penny of others. There is saying in English every Saint has a past.

lotabhai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

-----

Also world renowned engineer Agha Waqar who demonstrated his invention in a show of a Pakistan's leading Journalist Hamid Mir but oil companies killed his invention. For this invention Agha Waqar to prove all basic thermodynamics laws must be given Nobel Prize in Physics.
musalmano ka credit kafir le ja rahe hain .

lotabhai

U can blame me but keep in mind Sir Agha Waqar was presented on Media by Hamid Mir. I'm sure on death bed Einstein might have shared some secret news with HM and will share it one day with world.
you are right sir . agha waqar has will of einstien in which he decleared agha waqar his farzand e khas but because of yahudi sazish great scientist of pakistan could not get due credit .

lotabhai

-----

great article