Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

Please comment, why or why not?

G

admin said:
india may tapper hi nahi hay
ose maloom hay k pakistan ki technology os se kaheen ziada hay defense may.
is k ilawa aik cheez jo on k pas to kia shyed hi dunya may kisi or mulk k pas ho wo jazba or josh hay jo k sirf pakistan k pas hay
ab samjhe k keun nahi kar sakta hamla india :ugeek:

ya brother ur rite , un ko pata hai k mar parey k pakistan sy , wo sirf media sy help ley rahe , western media ki help aur kuch nei kar sakty wo , hum muslims , Allah karam karey ga , ager kuch behoda ghulati karta hai india to Allah ki kasam iss dafa india world map sy khatam , InshaAllah .....

G

pakistani leaders need a bit more courage and faith in God then , not only india, no one can attack pakistan. we have a very good defence system in the world (alhamdulillah), wt we urgently need is a brave leader who knws wt pakistan really is ??. currently we have a coward and greedy leadership , they r all after making money...... may allah save pakistan from Zardari and Co .......

Adeel

Founder
Indian aggression against Pakistan likely: Hasan
Updated at: 2358 PST, Sunday, December 07, 2008
Indian aggression against Pakistan likely: Hasan LONDON: Pakistan High Commissioner in Britain, Wajid Shams-ul-Hasan Saturday said it is likely that Inida may launch an offensive against Pakistan.

He said some of his friends had cautioned that there is a risk of a military assault against Pakistan from India.

Wajid Shams-ul-Hasan said there could be a limited air strikes in some of the areas of Pakistan.

http://www.geo.tv/12-7-2008/30230.htm

G

No, It will not happen!

Pakistan will take their troops off of Afghanistan Border and US won't let this happen. Just my two cents!

G

Guys,

It's good to show courage, I as an Indian admire the feeling of patriotism that you have, but dont try to be foolish and call it courage. Also, do u even know how many Pakistani's actually want to face a war. At least educated people in India don't want one.

What we are saying is that these terror strikes (by some shit eating rats who don't even have the guts to face us) will have to end now, cuz we've had it enough (and there better not be any doubt about that, cuz we mean it big time) and if your govt and ur so called "world's best" millitary can do that ..good enough.. but if you can't, let India put an end to it. By no means are we trying to kill innocent people..

Like somebody on one of your own channels said.. time has come for Pakistan to decide if they want to be a part of the world order or want to be isolated due to this ultra mini community of anti-humans that they have fostered for so long..

Hope your narrow mind gets the gist of what I ( and the entire India) is trying to say.. and ACT on it.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
I did not know that some pakistanis believe foolishness is courage? said:
Guys,

It's good to show courage, I as an Indian admire the feeling of patriotism that you have, but dont try to be foolish and call it courage. Also, do u even know how many Pakistani's actually want to face a war. At least educated people in India don't want one.

What we are saying is that these terror strikes (by some shit eating rats who don't even have the guts to face us) will have to end now, cuz we've had it enough (and there better not be any doubt about that, cuz we mean it big time) and if your govt and ur so called "world's best" millitary can do that ..good enough.. but if you can't, let India put an end to it. By no means are we trying to kill innocent people..

Like somebody on one of your own channels said.. time has come for Pakistan to decide if they want to be a part of the world order or want to be isolated due to this ultra mini community of anti-humans that they have fostered for so long..

Hope your narrow mind gets the gist of what I ( and the entire India) is trying to say.. and ACT on it.

Hi its really nice to hear and read some educated and sensible Indian. I really appreciate ur humble writting style. You are saying right that there should be no war between India and Pakistan we are also against the war. But I am totally disagree with your opinion of having surgical strikes of India into Pakistan area. Its our territority and we can handle the situation.

If you look with open eyes and mind Indian RAW also involve in destabilizating of Pakistan in the area of Karachi, Balochistan and also From Afghan Boarder to Fata.They are providing supports some terrorist orgainizations and also to some elements who are asking to Independence of Balochistan. After Mumbai attack which is a big drama and arrange by RAW with the help of some other agenices and now just trying to blabe Pakistan to fullfill their goals to pressurize Pakistan and make a strong hold on Pakistan

India is trying to behave like US in this area as US did after 9/11. there is nothing to do of any pakistan agencies and extremist groups to with Mumbai accident. We also have proof of RAW involvement in balochistan but Pakistan is willing to have the peace process and control the issue with silence but India has no willing to do this.

We can never think and never bear that any Indian military make any kind of operation in Pakistan. or first try to find the criminals who killed the Kurkuray and his team who was going to unreavel many secrets in your country about BJP, RSS and their connections with RAW and indian army who were arranging which accidents and then to improve their politics they just give blame to Pakistan which is most easy thing for you guys. People like Col Prohet were heling such criminals. And your brave officers like Kurkurey were killed by such terrorists.

So i think first off all you try to make settle your areas as in India more than 200 distrists out of 600 have some terrorists organizations are working some where destabilizing and also independence moments. try to control those people then come to Pakistan. As Indian officials has become failed in controlling these issues so to hide their failure they just wana blame Pakistan which is easiest way to make the public as emotional fools and in this way they can get their targets.

And Pakistan Army solders are not the so called best in the world they are really best in the world.

G

Hey Blackrock,

Thanks for noting that we are not against Pakistani's in general. And I totally agree that its the politicians and cynics in both countries that are trying to make people fight in the name of religion/territory, both internally and externally.

I agree that Pakistan has full right to support its millatry and stand to save its honor, and I I believe you'll agree that India has the same rights. While I fully support Pakistan's demands for concrete evidence against the perpetrators of such crimes, would it get us anywhere if either govt keeps providing proofs, only for the opposite side to call them baseless and discard them as junk. Is it helping the common man either in Pakistan or India, when the politicians on both sides keep playing the blame game, until the time ordinary people give up and move on towards living their routine lives. To me it is the common man who get's killed and not one of these politicians. And to me, common man is the loser on both sides.

For me, and I sincerely hope it matters to every Indian and Pakistani, the goal now is, to see an end to this senseless killings, be it by people from within the country or outside. Let the common man of both nations stand up and ask some very serious questions to his elected representatives...

- why are such terrorist organizations not being reined in? Who is sponsoring them and how have they become so powerful? Have our millitary forces become so useless and incapable in handling evev small groups of terrorists. if so, on what basis do they lay claims of fighting a war against a whole country, when they can't even defend our nations agaist tiny groups of retarted, rotten minds.

- where are the so called proofs of terrorists being trained in pak, the irrefutable evidence of ex paki armymen training jehadi's or the Indian support to subversive activities in the frontier areas of Pakistan. We've heard enough about these evidences, over and over again, and its time for the common man on both sides to see them and decide who is responsible for what. Because I know that war's, (which will kill me and my family and you and your family), will still not affect these leaders as much as it will affect the common man. In my opinion, we should pressurize our governments into throwing these evidences out in the open (and who better to use than the sensationalism hungry media on both sides) for the world to see and decide what's the real story. And punish anybody and everybody, without prejudice, is he is found involved.

- Why aren't we helping each other in destroying this menace called terrorism from our society, the very cause that is making us talk about war.

- why are lives of our armymen being considered so cheap as to throw them away fighting each other, when we all should be empowering them to fight the very root of this evil. Why ask them to lay their lives for the personal gains of these politicians.. don't they have parents/spouses/children?

If you ask me, somewhere deep inside us, we all know that this hatred is not taking us anywhere, but we are still falling for the evil designs of these mankind-haters, and fighting the wrong wars.

Alas, doing this is not easy!! at least not as easy as logging into a blog and talking about killing each other for our motherland. For a motherland that none of us will survive to see after the war.. WHAT BLOODY FOOLS ARE WE??? AND FOR HOW LONG WILL WE ALLOW SOME FUC@#@ ILLITERATE POLITICIAL TO FOOL US.

Lastly, I'm sure you must've heard this unfortunate line before.. "not all pakistanis may be terrorists..but surprisings a huge majority (and im not saying all cuz I know we have our fair share too) of terrorists are pakistani's". While I pray God that good sense prevails upon these idiots, I'm afraid this trend is leading to Pakistan getting de-alienated and isloted in the world's eyes. You may be together as a country but my friend, the truth is that no-one can grow in isolation. And these terrorists are managing to do precisely that to Pakistan's image and to the common man in pakistan. Again, while its nothing to boast about, why I feel India is still growing at a rapid pace inspite of such activities happening on our side too, is that the reletive ratio and scale of this menace is much smaller. We too have fanatics on our side but we don't let fanaticism go out of hand, whether its Hindu sponsored or Muslim sponsored. Even today, we celebrate muslim festivals with as much fervour as muslims celebrate diwali.

On that note my friends, let's join hands to fight the real evil and stop spreading the message of hate, be it through out words or actions. A relation, like a sapling, can only grow when we nurture it, not if we trample on it. Let's get together and send the message...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

G

admin said:
There will be no Indian aggression, I cannot say the same fo any escallation in American attacks in Pakistan. India is looking to make as much political capital out of this as possible
they want to further isolate Pakistan. At this point the issue is to guage how far the world community and America would support India, looking at the response there is enough support
for pin prick strikes but all out war, I don't think so. However if the hawks in Islamabad decide to scale down the involvement in the war on terror then you will see more encouragement
going India's way to invade Pakistan. Currently the only thing that goes in Pakistan's favour is the world wide economic melt down, its simply not feasible for any world power to get into
a messy war even if it has overwhelming advantages. America is on its economic knees, and India is no better off. As far as Pakistan is concerned regardless of how it may appear, the time
is not to engage in bellicose sabre rattling, you need another decade of relative peace to secure your position. Otherwise the risk versus benifit rule will tilt in favour of military action against
Pakistan. A war would mean greater devastation in Pakistan even if the outcome is a stalemate. You cannot get away from the fact that India and Pakistan will never be good neighbours, any assertion by the Indian's to the contrary reeks of subterfuge. In the days to come the direction of confrontation will not be decided, the aims and objectives are crystalizing and Indo US co-operation will become more evident as time passes. The take home message is " war with India is inevitable " but not yet! . The leadership and people should prepare themselves,
and not let the Indian's or American's have the initiative. Even when the 1971 war broke out it took 6 months before India and Pakistan officially went to war. You need a more effective leadership then the cicus of clowns who sit in Islamabad especially Mr. nobody Zardari. Time to engage the Chinese and Russians, cool down the current situation, and then hopefully if there are better brains in Government pull out from the war on terror. Let America fight its own war, we don't need to bleed for them.

G

From start of mumbai drama it was the clear indiction that this 1 terrorist which we all saw doing modeling with guns on indian media comes out a person having pakistani connections.
But any one can use any country citizen in such things.. so main question is that how these people do all those things without any difficulty. We all knows this was a planned drama.

India will not attack pakistan.. as they knows that pakistan has very impressive defense system allhamdulillah & in case of war they also has to bear big loss.
The zionist agenda & plan behind the mumbai drama is to start surgical stikes on pakistani unsettled areas.& also presurrize pakistan more to start
opertaion against kashmiri mujahideen in muzafaraabad & other areas. & it looks a like that they are succeding in their agneda.
This is a tragedy that we declare by ourself those areas as unsettled areas & also mark some people as stateless actors, which is providing the option to those
zionist forces to attack & presurrize pakistan to attack on those areas.

2nd plan of zionist is to weaken pakistan by putting band on ISI , also to do all those measures to break pakistan & to make pakistan uncertain satate etc & also
to capture our nuclear plans. We all see that our govt. & also our millitary is not showing the proper response to those extrenal powers as we all are expecting
Like dr. samar mubarak told that we all give our lives, we use big portion of our budget in our defense to make pakistan strong as compare to give facilities to our public.
& we didn't do all those measures to show such an attitude so our all efforts simply going into vein.

But insha Allah time will come soon that will show to all those muslim opponents that most of us has the power of iman which will awaken all of us soon.

According to muhammad peace be upon him two groups of my ummah will be safe from jhannum.
1) which will do jihad against hindustan
2) which will do jihad along with hazrat Eissa R.A

G

admin said:
:mrgreen: Never Ever India will Attack Pakistan because they are That insane yet who do not know taht their survival depends on not attacking Pakistan. Plus they don't wanna give all Pakistanies a chance to unite against them

G

Hey Guys chill out,

I as an indian do not support war, And i promise India will never Attack Pakistan, Let me put this way, India will not be the first one to go to war, Only illitrate people will talk about war. which only comes out from Pakistan look at there Tv Shows, I can only suggest Pakistanis Stop talking about war, Pakistan has never won any wars from india as well from Terrorist who are occupying there lands, Please do not take me wrong we love Pakistan as well people of Pakistan you guys are one of us, But honestly i hate terrorist as well all your politician, we do hate indian politician too, and we really put them in there places, But people of pakistan support there people in wrong doings, Actually its not people of pakistan there fault, They are been brought like that, I will suggest all pakistani people please wake up and smell the coffee. I will Ask few QUESTIONS TO MY PEOPLE OF Pakistan.

1) Pakistan people love terrorism.
2) You guys do not ask your politician what this Terroist are doing in our soil.
3) Do you enjoy any innocent people are killed.
4) Do you watch indian movies, as well listen to indian songs.
5) You guys have so many Bomb Blast in your country, you people are dying like cats and dogs everyday you do not Question your goverment.
6) Whole world has seen in the Tv, All the terroist camps are in the Pakistan,
7) All terrorist are breeded in Pakistan, whole world is against Pakistan, Why you do not ask your goverment about this .

Pakistan is going crazy behind Kashmir let me make it clear, Kashmir is the part of india not in a wildest dream of pakistan they will get kashmir, Do you know why Mahatma Gandhi allowed Pakistan to get separated from india, i
I will tell you India had few islamist borders such as Iran and others, Our elders new there going to be a problem so many fronts, We can handle PAkistan we would have become like israel . Think about it and let talk later.

G

admin said:
I think so that India will not attack on Pakistan because India and Pakistan both are not in position to fight with each other but America is helping India and in the shadow of America India may attack on Pakistan. If so it would be very bad for Indian and will not be in favor of India.

G

hI iNDiAn & pAkIStANiES LET ME TELL YOU gUyS YOU pEoPLe I MEAN wE ARE aLl FooLISH wE AlL ArE StUPID & WE ARE REAll reAl pAGGAl & bEWAqqqqqqqqqqqOOOOOOOOOf's ....................... TuM SArEY yANII hUM SaReY cHo> Teeay HaIN ........... dUsHmaN hUM dOONOON KO kaBhI aLLaG aLLAG tU kABI dooNooN kU IK satH chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD rahA HEY aur hum pAkIstAni & InDiAns duno cCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUD rahEY HAIN, fiTEY mUNh heY hUm per Aur AGER dUSHMAN hUM kO aur CcccCCcCCCccCCCccCCCCCCoOoOoOOoOODDDtTa rEha tU PhIr LANNAT hey hUM duNo peh.

kHUdA aUr bHgwAN KEY wAStEy ..... AAPNI MAOON BeHOON UR bHaIION kO HAllaK mET KErO .................
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeEEEEEeeEEE cAReFULLLlLLlLlLlLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLllllLLlLlLLlLLLLlL !!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxXXXXXxxXX>>

G

Did attackers drop from skies, Pranab asks Pak
OUR SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT

New Delhi, Dec. 11: Foreign minister Pranab Mukherjee today ruled out hasty action against Pakistan but warned that India was not satisfied with its show of arrests and raids on suspected militant camps.

The unambiguous message to Islamabad came with a stinging retort to President Asif Ali Zardaris claim that the militants who attacked Mumbai last month were non-state actors.

Were these non-state actors from heaven or a different planet, Mukherjee asked in Parliament as he urged the Pakistan government to act.

Non-state actors are operating from a particular country. What we are most respectfully submitting, suggesting to the government of Pakistan: Please act, the veteran leader said. Mere expression of intention is not adequate.

Mukherjee said terrorism was not a problem that could be switched on or off and had to be dealt with patiently. But he talked of resolute action and warned that Delhi would not let Pakistan off the hook this time.

Adequate pressure is being built on Islamabad we cannot change our neighbour but we cannot even live in perpetual tension, he told the House.

Mukherjee said Pakistans move to detain some militants was not enough.

We have seen this show of arrests and raids on terror camps after the (December 2001) Parliament attack, too. But what happened? We want them to follow up on these actions and take it to logical conclusion by dismantling the outfits completely, he said.

They ban one outfit and another springs up with the same faces, same agenda and only different signboards. How does it help us?

The minister said India had been demanding at meetings at different levels that Pakistan hand over wanted terrorists, and the list included 40 people, not 20 as reported.

We have given them lists of 40 people not 20 we have also pointed out that their denial is not going to resolve the issue, he said.

He also sent a firm message to those raising the Kashmir issue to rationalise terrorism in India. Cross-border terrorism is not an India-Pak problem. This has nothing to do with Kashmir. Dont give us general, straightjacket formula, he said.

Nobody will be allowed to play with our territorial integrity, nobody should dare to attack us.

Mukherjee also slammed Pakistan for creating a war hysteria on the basis of a hoax call about an impending attack by India.

He said it was worrying that the Pakistani establishment believed such a call can be made and spread a canard about a possible attack by India. Everybody knows such calls are fixed and nobody can directly call the President or the Prime Minister.

The minister also saw method in the attacks on Jaipur (a tourist centre), Bangalore (a science and technology hub), Ahmedabad (an industrial hub), Delhi (the countrys political capital) and then Mumbai (the commercial capital).

He defended Indias decision to move the UN Security Council, arguing that cross-border terrorism had international dimensions.

All pakistanis Please read this article,

G

Dear People of Pakistan,

Look Below the Article of Indian Prime minister Look how politely he speak right to point, Look at your Politician That crazy Hamid Gul and people whio do shows Non of your politician and your people has spoken like literate people Each and every single people of Pakistan and your leader has spoken like illiterates. Come on Guys wake up and smell the coffee, India is the largest democracy counter in the world bigger then America, You guys should be proud that you people are born from India. Atleast you should learn from india, Instead of propaganda hatred in the world, We indian feel ashamed to say that pakistan has come out from india. I request to all pakistani people that Human life is very important life you don't get this life that easy don't waste it. Diid you ever spoken to allah do it, Look your self in the room and talk to Allah ask hime are you guys doing things right or wrong.

Highlights of the Prime Ministers speech in Parliament after a debate on the Mumbai terror attacks[/b]

On behalf of the government, I would like to apologise to our people for the fact that these
dastardly acts could not be prevented.

But it is important to ensure that the memory of their sacrifice does not get dimmed with the passage of time. The scourge of terrorism has to be, and will be, fought with determination. All means and measures needed for this purpose will be utilised.

Several heads of state and government have spoken to me in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Each one of them praised India for demonstrating restraint. They agreed that strong action should be taken against those responsible for these acts. I conveyed to them that we could not be satisfied with mere assurances.

We have so far acted with utmost restraint. But let not our commitment to civilised norms be misconstrued as a sign of weakness. Every perpetrator, organiser and supporter of terror, whatever his affiliation or religion or location, must pay the price for such cowardly and horrific acts against our people.

We need to recognise as a nation that we cannot depend on either of these two approaches for obtaining the outcomes that we desire. The Mumbai incident has
highlighted gaps in our preparedness to deal with these kinds of assaults. We need to equip ourselves more effectively to deal with this unprecedented threat and challenge to our countrys integrity and unity.

The terrorist attacks in India have tried to sow communal divide in the country and weaken our polity and our social fabric. We have emerged stronger with every challenge, and will do so again. I have no doubt that the Mumbai attacks will also fail in their
nefarious designs. All political parties have an obligation to unite against communal hatred and discord. We cannot fight and win this war against terrorism if we are a divided house.

I wish to say that it is in times of adversity that the true mettle of a nation is tested. We must remain calm and be resolute. We should stand firm as one nation and one people to meet this challenge posed by terrorism. We will give a fitting rebuff to our enemies. The idea of India as a functioning democracy and a pluralistic society is at stake. This is a time for national unity and I seek your co-operation. Truth and righteousness are on our side and together we shall prevail.

G

Guys Please read this articles Any more Proof you guys need from India. Please let us know

Captured terrorist Kasab my son, says father in Pakistan
12 Dec 2008, 1335 hrs IST, PTI

Print Email Discuss Share Save Comment Single page view Text:

ISLAMABAD: Though Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamaat-ud-Dawa may disown him, the father of the lone Pakistani gunman arrested for the Mumbai terror attacks Ajmal Amir Kasab, lone Pakistani terrorist arrested for the Mumbai attacks. (TOI photo)
More Pictures
has admitted that the young man whose picture was beamed by media across the world, is his son.

Amir Kasab, the father of Ajmal Amir Iman alias Ajmal Kasab, broke down as he made the admission to the influential Dawn newspaper in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people in Okara district of Punjab province.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son... Now I have accepted it. This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal," Amir said in his first interview to the media since his son's arrest.

Britain's Observer newspaper and BBC had earlier reported that Iman belonged to Faridkot and had joined the Lashker-e-Taiba some time ago.

The Observer's correspondent had located Iman's home and got hold of the voters' roll which had the names of his parents Amir Kasab and Noor as well as the numbers on their national identity cards.

Reports had said that Iman left home as a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore in search of a job. After a brush with crime in that city, he reportedly joined the LeT.

Amir Kasab, a father of three sons and two daughters, said his son disappeared from home four years ago. "He had asked me for new clothes on Eid that I couldn't provide him. He got angry and left," he said.

As Amir was talking to the Dawn's correspondents, Iman's two sisters and a younger brother stood by. Their mother, wrapped in a 'chador', lay on a nearby charpoy.

"Her trance was broken as the small picture of Ajmal lying in a Mumbai hospital was shown around. They appeared to have identified their son. The mother shrunk back in her chador but the father said he had no problem in talking about the subject," the newspaper reported.

Amir said he had settled in Faridkot after arriving from the nearby Haveli Lakha many years ago. He owned the house the family lived in and made a living by selling 'pakoras' in the streets of the village.

He pointed to a hand-cart in one corner of the courtyard and said, "This is all I have. I shifted back to the village after doing the same job in Lahore.

"My eldest son, Afzal, is also back after a stint in Lahore. He is out working in the fields."

Faridkot is located off a busy road and bears all the characteristics of a lower-middle class locality in a big city, the newspaper reported. Ajmal Amir Kasab, lone Pakistani terrorist arrested for the Mumbai attacks. (TOI photo)
More Pictures

Amir said he had little say in Iman's life since the day his son walked out on him. He calls the "people who snatched Ajmal from him his enemies but has no clue who these enemies are".

Asked why he did not look for his son all this while, he said: "What could I do with the few resources that I had?"

Though mild-mannered, Amir became agitated at the "mention of the link between his son's actions and money".

Media reports had said that Iman's handlers had promised him that his family would be compensated with Rs 150,000 after the completion of the Mumbai mission. "I don't sell my sons," Amir said.

G

I did not know that some pakistanis believe foolishness is courage? said:
Guys,

Well dear: I have given enough arguments on different forums that Pakistan is not involved in these inhuman attacks.. It was a foolish indian estab. drama. But im tired now being arguing with LALA JEEs. The matter of fact is India is doing nothing in this drama, its purley the game of their Papas who are sitting far far away and using India. I mean what other country will offer to sloughter their own mass just for a shit drama.

So there is a chance that India may attack in some forms. But the point is that India has i think underestimated us. So dear lets see what happens.

If Lala jee does not love his "pooni" and "dhoti" then what can we do. Lala jee ne already Kashmire aur india mae Muslims par bohat zulam kar lie haen.. ab lala jee ki dhoti phatne ka waqt qareeb araha hae Inshallah...

hor me ki dasan yaron....

ajmalik72

Citizen
jis mulk ky top selected army men 4 civil bandoon ko 60 ghanty say ziada waqat main mar sakain wo bhee apny 300 say ziada bandy marwa ker wo army pakistan ky sath kia jang kary gee.ye too soochna bhee fazool hay ke india pakistan per hamla kary ga.india nay shaid pakistan kee awam ko bhee pk leaders kee tarah samjh lia hay likan uskee bhool jang ky pahly ghanty main door ho jay gee agar us nay jang kee galty kee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.