Will Iran be Attacked?

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Israeli False flag operations to attack Iran Iran refuses to take responsibility for Rocket attacks on green zone baghdad and US base in Iraq Israeli attack on Iranian positions in Damascus

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you want a Muslim country to be attacked by zionist state?
how sad
we are blind in our hate
No I want a terrorist piece of shit to be attacked which is a PITA for the whole world regardless if they claim to be muslims or not. Scum is scum. Ever wondered why this country is not "friends" with anyone.

Get over this Zia chooran of Islami biradar mulk bull crap

Last edited:

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
No I want a terrorist piece of shit to be attacked which is a PITA for the whole world regardless if they claim to be muslims or not. Scum is scum. Ever wondered why this country is not "friends" with anyone.

Get over this Zia chooran of Islami biradar mulk bull crap
I feel pity for you Mr.
You are an extremist and your selection of words prove that

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Brother this is what I Believe.

Insha Allah Brother. Umat is for the true lovers of Rasool Allah (SW)

Particularly about this stooge CItizen X. He is one of the dirtiest minds on this forum when it comes to Sheea Suni divide. I don't know what his Amarati Masters feed him or how they treat him he has become extremely psycho. So please try to avoid him on this subject, as nothing but filth comes out of him on anything related to Iran or Shiaas.

And this idiot very well knows that I am Sunni, though it is not a big thing for me. Being Muslim is my deepest concern.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You Must know Br. Abdul Samad Khan that you are talking to the most Jahil person on the earth. The day he will die, the average Jahalut scale on earth will significantly drop.
? ? ? ? Look whose talking, look up the word jahil brainless dungar and your pic will be next to it! ???????

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And that is your problem right there, in Islam there is no shia, sunni, brelvi, deobandi etc etc. Either you are a Muslim or you are not, you cannot be a conditional Muslim, I am Muslim according to so and so sect or so and so Imam.

La Tarafaqu Fi deen.

In Islam there are no sects.

I told you so many times that your Khuslut is like Maloon Bani Israel

Quran tells about the Khuslut of Maloon Bani Israel Khuslut that they change the words and change their meanings. You repeatedly do this. You change the wording in my posts and you delete the parts in a way that changes the meaning.

Maloon Yahoodi following is my complete sentence

And this idiot very well knows that I am Sunni, though it is not a big thing for me. Being Muslim is my deepest concern.

And being A Shiaa or Sunni or Brelhvi or whatever is not "being a conditional Muslim" It is just one of the ways to follow Rasool Allah's Sunnah.