Woh Aik Nehati Larki Thi

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)

Salute to the women of PTI who have been facing sick comments from the sickest people on earth - yes N league - Panama liar league .

and not only derogatory statements but also harassment, and torture. Now N league is just living in a shell of lies, only fooling themselves and who else?

The whole world knows why they are being investigated in Panama Leaks but they still don't know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salute to the women of PTI and salute to BB.... I never realized this before but due to the cheap propaganda of Nooners now I know that BB had seen some really tough days. One Day court paishi in karachi other day in quetta and then in Pindi..
aur yahan aik JIT ki paishi per rona dala hoa hai..

hypocrites...

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Since patwaris cant defend corrupt league they try to make PTI look like themselves too... but even if they try it for a 1000 years PTI can never be like them.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salute to the women of PTI and salute to BB.... I never realized this before but due to the cheap propaganda of Nooners now I know that BB had seen some really tough days. One Day court paishi in karachi other day in quetta and then in Pindi..
aur yahan aik JIT ki paishi per rona dala hoa hai..

hypocrites...

I am utterly shocked today to see Shehla Raza's 20 minutes video on 24Hour News channel where she explained and showed the documentary evidence with pictures regarding the ordeal she went through when this monster nawaz was PM in 1990. Simply speechless.

I am utterly shocked today to see Shehla Raza's 20 minutes video on 24Hour News channel where she explained and showed the documentary evidence with pictures regarding the ordeal she went through when this monster nawaz was PM in 1990. Simply speechless.

Dr Sahib these nooners are habitual... they only know how to do bakwaas and thts it.. PPP workers have really gone through rough and tough times/// The gunja did not even spare the Ex Woman PM of Pak by dragging her in three courts..
Thanks to IK that these people are getting exposed on daily basis.. Before all this Shazadi Paishi drama even i did not know that Gunjas had opened three Muqadamas against BB and all in three different courts.. Karachi , Quetta and Pindi..She was a brave woman... first of all her father was put in jail then hanged, and then she was married to the most useless guy on this planet earth.. That increased her hardships and ordeals......

Thank you IK for giving us awareness... I was very die hard fan of Muslim League but this is not the case now...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Sahib these nooners are habitual... they only know how to do bakwaas and thts it.. PPP workers have really gone through rough and tough times/// The gunja did not even spare the Ex Woman PM of Pak by dragging her in three courts..
Thanks to IK that these people are getting exposed on daily basis.. Before all this Shazadi Paishi drama even i did not know that Gunjas had opened three Muqadamas against BB and all in three different courts.. Karachi , Quetta and Pindi..She was a brave woman... first of all her father was put in jail then hanged, and then she was married to the most useless guy on this planet earth.. That increased her hardships and ordeals......

Thank you IK for giving us awareness... I was very die hard fan of Muslim League but this is not the case now...

Thank you! I agree with you and I appreciate your comments and your positive thinking.

To be honest with you I have no love lost for PPP or its leadership but per our religion and our norms, physical abuse or torture of any kind of women folks is not allowed. Political differences aside, this type of brutality and cruel behavior from a fascist regime with any lady is simply not acceptable.

This nawaz guy has a history of these type of diabolic acts.