Would you have done the SAME like ZULFIQAR MIRZA? DISCUSSION ON MOTIVES

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We all have been speculating why Mirza all of a sudden has changed dramatically and why is he even giving statement about Zardari now?
Everyone thought he is doing it with the permission and egging of Zardari or on someone elses direction. I was included amongst those who thought Zardari is involved; I think he may still be.

More I listen to Mirza more I realise there is more to it, then just the directions of Zardari, alleged or real.

Even though I am not a fan of his or PPP, which is quite clear from my posts in the past, but I admire his honesty now. I know some would say, he lied in the past, and he said he was ready to break up Pakistan. I agree, but when I hear him answering these two questions, he straight- away says, he was wrong. Now he realised his mistakes and changed. I cannot see through his heart, only Allah SWT knows, I can only analyse what he says and does.

In every interview he accept that he made a mistake to remain quite for 3 years, he admit he was a hypocrite not to like MQM but stays with them because of his partys priorities.

Why I am writing this is not to prove he is right now, like I say we can only take him on the face value. But he is doing something Pakistani politicians do not do in public. He is admitting his past mistakes. We just have to have a look at our daily talk shows. We see constant bickering and denying every allegation, every fact on all costs, and pushing the partys agenda, no matter if it is right or wrong or completely insane, but it has to be defended by some seriously unwise and unethical people.

I decided to write this post and open a thread after watching his talk with Kashif on Off the Record. He was asked questions, apart from admitting he was wrong, he keep saying that jaab Izzat is at stake, people are free to act and respond for their Ghairat pride.

His constant mention of protecting ones pride in this and other programs make me realise that this is the main reason he has changed and decided to go against PPP policies. And thats why no PPP leader or spoke person has criticised him directly until now. They all have distance themselves, but they do not contradict him or saying anything against him. He meets Zardari a day before his conference. I am sure PPP leadership is well aware of his reasons to blast in such a way.

I have pointed it out earlier as well; Nusarat Javed on the day of ZM press conference in his program Bolta Pakistan gave inside details. ZM meet him days before he conducted his PC.

I am putting the youtube video from that program as evidence. Please watch from 12:00 onward.

In the program Nusarat disclosed that an intelligence agency other than ISI has recorded a conversation between two people who were planning to release a video recordings or pictures in compromising positions about a close member of ZM family.

Read between the lines what Nusarat said, he says what is the weakness or Majbori of Zardari that he is not relieving Mirza from his position in Sind.

It seems whatever the material is; Zardari is also either directly involved or participant in it. I am sure, many anchors now know what is the reason from their sources, but they are not speaking out of respect or social concerns, or some other reasons. Nusarat says that he has seen the transcripts and knows what is it that they conspirator wanted to be out in Public about the family of Mirza. I have also noticed in another program someone gave a hint it is about his wife Fahmida Mirza, Allah SWT knows best. I will try to remember the program; if I do remember it I will post it on this thread. But whoever it is, it made Mirza cry, so it must be someone close enough.

My question to members, what you would have done in a similar situation?

Would you have acted like Mirza and wouldnt have care about your partys policy.

I think this is the reason, why Mirza decided to go on public attack on MQM. Even though he was against them in the past, but he never acted like this. He is of the opinion he is definitely trying to defend honour of his family.

This is my analysis please share your thought. This is becoming very important issue for Pakistan and Pakistanis. I am more concern about foreign involvement, I know for sure that MQM is up to no good, from my own sources. But now situation is alarming, we all have to stand up and do whatever we could to avert any troubles for Pakistan.

Please watch start of todays Off the Record at the start of the program Mirza has given few hints in it about his family involvement.

Boota

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hmmm....Well whatever Mirza said is what every patriotic Pakistani beleived about MQM even before the press conference. However, i feel if he continues liek this he will becoem another Altaf.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the show was Capital Talk, though not sure about it. I agree with you about the trigger that caused Zulfiqar Mirza's sudden outburst. This explanation makes much more sense than others at this time. Every person has some limits and something happened that crossed those limits for Zulfiqar Mirza. As they say, God works in mysterious ways. The truth had to come out one way or the other.