Wouldn't say I was the greatest, but I was a better athlete than ٰImran

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Folks this is Kapil's new look!?? As if he wasn't ugly and goofy enough now he's a complete disaster?
Kapil-Bald-Twitter_570_850.jpg

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kapil Dev runs 1364 wickets 111
Imran Khan runs 2408 wickets 187

who was better????
I was better than both of them, not wasting my time on a stupid game called cricket.
Ab is mein kia ..?

Saboo

Mujhay lagtay ha is ma charsh hay?
ہاہاہا....تمہارا کیا؟ تمہیں تو ہر دفع کچھ نہ کچھ لگتا رہتا ہے جو
بعد میں غلط ثابت ہوتا ہے.....اور پھر تمہیں جھٹکا لگتا ہے.
اب اس میں کیا ...... ?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
ہاہاہا....تمہارا کیا؟ تمہیں تو ہر دفع کچھ نہ کچھ لگتا رہتا ہے جو
بعد میں غلط ثابت ہوتا ہے.....اور پھر تمہیں جھٹکا لگتا ہے.
اب اس میں کیا ...... ?
This is life of an explorer, its tough and excitement life full of jhatkas

Saboo

This is life of an explorer, its tough and excitement life full of jhatkas
No doubt the life of an explorer is full of excitement and jhutkas....Now tell me, in all your expeditions, what was the biggest jhutka you ever got so far?.... ?
Haha I am an explorer too, but a lazy one....Instead of going on the long journeys into the unknown..I only read other explorer's journals...and experience the same jhutka they do.
Ab is mein kia?
Now who is better? Me or them?....?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
No doubt the life of an explorer is full of excitement and jhutkas....Now tell me, in all your expeditions, what was the biggest jhutka you ever got so far?.... ?
Haha I am an explorer too, but a lazy one....Instead of going on the long journeys into the unknown..I only read other explorer's journals...and experience the same jhutka they do.
Ab is mein kia?
Now who is better? Me or them?....?
Hitler said “ fools learn from their mistakes while wise learn from mistakes of others” , but then he went and attacked russia near winter months like Napolean did in past, he was like learning from napoleon mistake is boring and like explorer He need to try to donit myself and he did and that led to him dying or escaping to Argentina, so you have to try for yourself then you will get the experiences otherwise its boring just go ask hitler ???

Last edited:

Saboo

Hitler said “ fools learn from their mistakes while wise learn from mistakes of others” , but then he went and attacked russia near winter months like Napolean did in past, he was like learning from napoleon mistake is boring and like explorer He need to try to donit myself and he did and that led to him dying or escaping to Argentina, so you have to try for yourself then you will get the experiences otherwise its boring just go ask hitler ???
I don't have to go ask Hitler as I have already read his book, 'Mein Kepmf' and learnt my lesson not to invade a country like Russia, specially in winter..... ?

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why do we find controversies in every thing. It’s from a generic interview and only is personal opinion.
We don’t have to agree with him.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Rubbish he was a wiry framed Indian who only bowled brisk medium pace at best and his batting was nothing to world standard level more like a decent later order who could knock it about it. India were the weakest and poorest side in world cricket in both test and ODI's for a very long period.
Ranking of all rounders during that period he would be at the bottom and he should accept that bar his ego,The 83 world cup was a fluke which propelled the Indian nation into a frenzy and then gave rise to development of the game in that country,