Yemeni armed forces target strategic sites deep in Saudi Arabia

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Earlier on Tuesday, the Saudi-led coalition fighting the Iran-aligned Houthi movement in Yemen said that the coalition had intercepted three Houthi missiles fired towards the southern border cities of Najran and Jizan, as well as several armed drones launched towards the Kingdom late on Monday.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Earlier on Tuesday, the Saudi-led coalition fighting the Iran-aligned Houthi movement in Yemen said that the coalition had intercepted three Houthi missiles fired towards the southern border cities of Najran and Jizan, as well as several armed drones launched towards the Kingdom late on Monday.

the title of this thread is misleading because the Yemeni Govt is an ally of the Saudian Govt. The Houthi Rebels on the other hand are backed by Iran.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the title of this thread is misleading because the Yemeni Govt is an ally of the Saudian Govt. The Houthi Rebels on the other hand are backed by Iran.
But the Irani mouth piece obviously thinks the militants they back are the actual govt. Thats what this whole conflict is all about, to stop the spread of the iranian poisonous ideology. Last thing anyone wants to share is such a long border with an Iranian puppet govt.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But the Irani mouth piece obviously thinks the militants they back are the actual govt. Thats what this whole conflict is all about, to stop the spread of the iranian poisonous ideology. Last thing anyone wants to share is such a long border with an Iranian puppet govt.

اصل مسلہ یہ ہے کہ ایک ناقابل معافی جرم کرنے کے بعد یہ جتنی مرضی اچھل کود کرتے رہیں اور اپنے آپ کو صدیوں سے جتنا مرضی مومن کہلوانے کی ناکام کوشش کرتے رہیں الله کی پھٹکار قیامت تک ان کے نصیبوں میں لکھی رھے گی اور روز قیامت بھی یہ اسی تمغے کے ساتھ اٹھائے جائیں گے . انشاء الله
رہے نام الله کا اور سچائی کا​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

اصل مسلہ یہ ہے کہ ایک ناقابل معافی جرم کرنے کے بعد یہ جتنی مرضی اچھل کود کرتے رہیں اور اپنے آپ کو صدیوں سے جتنا مرضی مومن کہلوانے کی ناکام کوشش کرتے رہیں الله کی پھٹکار قیامت تک ان کے نصیبوں میں لکھی رھے گی اور روز قیامت بھی یہ اسی تمغے کے ساتھ اٹھائے جائیں گے . انشاء الله
رہے نام الله کا اور سچائی کا​
Surah 5:116

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Similarly on the day of judgement Allah s.w.t will ask Syedna Ali r.a Hassan r.a Hussain r.a and their imams and they will testify against these Ahle bidah that we are free from whatever they associate with us just like Hazrat Isa a.s will testify against the Christians.

Dr Adam

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Similarly on the day of judgement Allah s.w.t will ask Syedna Ali r.a Hassan r.a Hussain r.a and their imams and they will testify against these Ahle bidah that we are free from whatever they associate with us just like Hazrat Isa a.s will testify against the Christians.

What a close similarity between the two groups!!! Sometimes one starts pondering: "Hey whatever you claim has even a fraction of truth then why so much self pity?"

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a close similarity between the two groups!!! Sometimes one starts pondering: "Hey whatever you claim has even a fraction of truth then why so much self pity?"
Just like every church has a Jesus nailed to the cross and his death and suffering is the path to salvation this whole cult is also filled with constant mourning, every other day there is an official holiday in Iran mourning the death of so and so Imam. Their Masjids are empty but Shrines are full.

They even have 3 Eids

Dr Adam

Just like every church has a Jesus nailed to the cross and his death and suffering is the path to salvation this whole cult is also filled with constant mourning, every other day there is an official holiday in Iran mourning the death of so and so Imam. Their Masjids are empty but Shrines are full.

They even have 3 Eids

WoW! The more you dig into this hole the more strange beliefs and information comes out!

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)

پیشاب سے منہہ دھونے اور پینے کا سنت طریقہ ، ملاحظہ کرو
?

غلیظ لوگوں کا غلیظ دین

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)

They even have 3 Eids

پیشاب پینے سے تیری ایڈز ٹھیک ہوئی ہے
دماغ تیرا ابھی بھی خراب ہی ہے

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)

وہ ولد الحیض بھی اسلام پر بھونک رہے ہیں جن حرام زادوں کے دین میں ٹٹی کھانا اور پیشاب پینا باعث ثواب ہے

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
رہے نام الله کا اور سچائی کا
حضرت محمد مصطفیٰ ﷺ کا دامن چھوڑ کر مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی کی نبوت کے سامنے سرجھکانے سے بڑا جُرم کیا ہوگا؟
دین اسلام چھوڑ کر مرزائیت اختیار کرنے سے بڑا بھی کوئی جرم ہے؟

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
اس نے مرزا کے ٹٹی خانے میں وصل جہنم ہونے پر پی ایچ ڈی کی ہے یہ اس بات کا ڈاکٹر ہے
اس فورم پر تین دھوکے باز مرزائی ہیں جو بہت ایکٹو ہیں اور مسلمان بنے ہوئے ہیں۔
یہ اپنے ناموں کیساتھ ڈاکٹر لکھتے ہیں، خود کو آئی ٹی انجنئیر اور پروفیسر بتاتے ہیں تاکہ سادہ لوح مسلمان بات شروع کرنے سے پہلے ہی اِن سے مرعوب ہو جائیں۔ یہ مرتد پکڑے جانے پر فٹا فٹ اللہ کی واحدانیت اور ختم نبوت پر اپنے ایمان کے اعلان بھی کرنے لگتے ہیں، کلمے پڑھ پڑھ کر سناتے ہیں۔
یہی مرزائیوں کی پہلی نشانی اور تنظیمی تربیت کا خاصہ ہے کہ یہ اُس وقت تک اپنی قادیانیت کا اظہار کھل کر نہیں کرتے جب تک سامنے والے کا پتا نہ چل جائے کہ اب وہ نرم پڑ گیا ہے اور گھیرے میں آنے کو آمادہ ہے۔ یہ آخری دم تک اپنے آپکو سُنی بتاتے رہتے ہیں، مرزا غلام احمد پر لعنتیں بھی بھیجتے ہیں، اُسے کذاب کہہ کر گالیاں بھی دیتے ہیں کیوں کہ انکے نبی نے انہیں اس "گناہ" کی چھوٹ/معافی دے رکھی ہے یعنی مرزا غلام احمد کیطرف سے اپنی مرزائی اُمت کیلئے اجازت ہے کہ وہ مبیہنہ "عظیم مقصد" (مرزائیت کی تبلیغ) کیلئے وہ اُسے کھل کر گالیاں دے لیا کریں، اپنی مرزائیت اور جماعت حرامدیہ کے ساتھ اپنا تعلق چھپائیں۔