Yemeni armed forces target strategic sites deep in Saudi Arabia

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know how much knowledge you have- Zilch.

If you were knowledgeable- you would have shown respect as the more you know and mature, the less you are critical. As one matures, you because more acceptable of other hunans and humanity.

I believe you are very very young and still need to do lots of growing up. For a starter, Start researching humanity and respect first!

May Allah help you grow sane
So nothing but insults once again, and when it comes to cults and biddati sects its totally the opposite. Before when I didn't know anything I was totally respectful and have even defended Shia and admonished other members for "spreading sectarianism" That was when I really didn't know much about this cult. Like most average Muslims I thought chalo they have a few weird beliefs no problems hain to apnay Musalman bhai hi naa.

But then a discussion triggered off something, I could not believe what I was hearing was true. I asked a few Shia if this was really true and I was genuinely looking for answers and hoping they would say this is a lie or some deviants but all I got was insults in return, so I started to look these things up on my own and the more I looked the more crooked beliefs I uncovered and it just kept on getting worse and worse until finally I cam to the conclusion this has nothing to do with the deen of Islam and is nothing but a cult. Just like Mormons are a cult from Christians. Shias are a cult from Muslims.

I grew up in Dubai and the entire GCC was against Iran but I always sided with Iran thinking they are against Iran because of territorial disputes until during my research I realized that Iran is the epicenter of the cult and how it wants to export its poisonous ideology all over. Right now I am ashamed of myself that there was a time I defended Iran on western forums. They and other Arabs were right about Iran and I was wrong.

SO yeah there is absolutely no respect for people who have turned my beautiful deen into a mockery and turned into a cross between Christianity, Zoroastrianism and hinduism or get off on Insulting and celebrating the death of the family of the our beloved Prophet s.a.w and yet claim they love Ahle bayt.

So sorry no respect for this cult, the tire head mullahs of this cult or people who belong to this cult.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Brother, these two guys are Load of Shitt. I even don't even quote their posts, they deserve nothing but treatment they're receiving. I don't give a damn what these two piece of Mirzaii shitt believe in as prophet but I hate their deceptions and disguise. (Makar o Fraib)
Oh so when you have no logical argument left you resort to this pathetic childish behavior, Oh these people are hindu cow piss drinkers. Forget Qadiani or Hindu even if a pakka dheet kachoor zionist Yahudi was saying this, he would be right and you will still have no logical argument against him.

If you have anything other than insults say so, other wise don't bother replying and if you do, you will end of on the ignore list.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

گمراہ کلٹ کی لن ترانیوں کا سارا فلسفہ علامہ کے فقط ایک ہی شعر میں جامع طور پر پنہاں ہے

دل پاک نہیں تو پاک ہو سکتا نہیں انساں
ورنہ ابلیس کو بھی آتے تھے وضو کے فرائض بہت​

So both of you c...ts are at it again. You let no chance slip by without using racist language. You must be a really rotten to the core soul

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
So nothing but insults once again, and when it comes to cults and biddati sects its totally the opposite. Before when I didn't know anything I was totally respectful and have even defended Shia and admonished other members for "spreading sectarianism" That was when I really didn't know much about this cult. Like most average Muslims I thought chalo they have a few weird beliefs no problems hain to apnay Musalman bhai hi naa.

But then a discussion triggered off something, I could not believe what I was hearing was true. I asked a few Shia if this was really true and I was genuinely looking for answers and hoping they would say this is a lie or some deviants but all I got was insults in return, so I started to look these things up on my own and the more I looked the more crooked beliefs I uncovered and it just kept on getting worse and worse until finally I cam to the conclusion this has nothing to do with the deen of Islam and is nothing but a cult. Just like Mormons are a cult from Christians. Shias are a cult from Muslims.

I grew up in Dubai and the entire GCC was against Iran but I always sided with Iran thinking they are against Iran because of territorial disputes until during my research I realized that Iran is the epicenter of the cult and how it wants to export its poisonous ideology all over. Right now I am ashamed of myself that there was a time I defended Iran on western forums. They and other Arabs were right about Iran and I was wrong.

SO yeah there is absolutely no respect for people who have turned my beautiful deen into a mockery and turned into a cross between Christianity, Zoroastrianism and hinduism or get off on Insulting and celebrating the death of the family of the our beloved Prophet s.a.w and yet claim they love Ahle bayt.

So sorry no respect for this cult, the tire head mullahs of this cult or people who belong to this cult.

U grew up in Dubai and sided with Iran!- as if Iran needed you dirt ass scoundrel!

Right now the whole world is in trouble because of lunatics like you two. You stirring hate will NOT make any difference because rest of the world has moved on. Only Patwarri, Zardari, qadyianis, and you two idiots have been left behind!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
U grew up in Dubai and sided with Iran!- as if Iran needed you dirt ass scoundrel!

Right now the whole world is in trouble because of lunatics like you two. You stirring hate will NOT make any difference because rest of the world has moved on. Only Patwarri, Zardari, qadyianis, and you two idiots have been left behind!
Blah blah blah, still no logical argument, just whinging and crying. Maybe if you used your feigned rage towards your beloved Iran who has been meddling with every Muslim country causing nothing but fitna and violence in its attempt to spread its majoosi ideology. Why do you think no Muslim country from Morocco to Malaysia has good relations with Iran, every thought about that?

As a Pakistani you should be enraged at Iran who lets India use its soil for spying and attacks on Pakistan killing innocent Pakistanis, cross border terrorism, funding and training baloch separatists, and MQM indian agents smuggling petrol and diesel causing billions of loss in taxes to Pakistan but you will never do that because you Kabba, Qibla and Aaqa is Iran and that is where your loyalty lies.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Blah blah blah, still no logical argument, just whinging and crying. Maybe if you used your feigned rage towards your beloved Iran who has been meddling with every Muslim country causing nothing but fitna and violence in its attempt to spread its majoosi ideology. Why do you think no Muslim country from Morocco to Malaysia has good relations with Iran, every thought about that?

As a Pakistani you should be enraged at Iran who lets India use its soil for spying and attacks on Pakistan killing innocent Pakistanis, cross border terrorism, funding and training baloch separatists, and MQM indian agents smuggling petrol and diesel causing billions of loss in taxes to Pakistan but you will never do that because you Kabba, Qibla and Aaqa is Iran and that is where your loyalty lies.

Two idiots- as if you are the "expert" in Iran and what it does and does not. you 2 idiots are the same who bought & belived everything G Bush & Trump said and say - but in the end everyone finds out (except you 2 idiots )that it was all based on lies!

Saudi & Gulf countreis are the one who actually SOLD Palestinian people and give Israel the reasons & resources for causing 9/11 -and many other terrorist activities, which has affected Pakistan and stregthened India

Iran doing biz with India is possibly for their survival-when they are yet again facing crushing trade restrictions . By the way India has the exepertis which we pakistanis dont have-unless u dont know this fact, which i am sure u x2 idots dont!

Iran is fighting agaist the Saudi Royal and the Middle East Shekhs -becoz they are letting Israel take up more of Palestine , Syrian and Lebanon land - and their Olive Trees. ssorry u wont understnd that terminiology. it indicates lives and livlihood of the these nations. Comprende x2 Idiots!

At some stage when you 2 idots will grow up (i hope) and learn and understand the world and how does your willy stand up- maybe we can have more cultured discussion

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
گمراہ کلٹ کی لن ترانیوں کا سارا فلسفہ علامہ کے فقط ایک ہی شعر میں جامع طور پر پنہاں ہے

دل پاک نہیں تو پاک ہو سکتا نہیں انساں
ورنہ ابلیس کو بھی آتے تھے وضو کے فرائض بہت
ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم مرزائی! آج سب سے پہلے تو میں اعتراف کرتا ہوں کہ تیرے جیسے مرزائی اور اتائی کو بوجوہ ایک معقول انسان سمجھنے کی غلطی کا مرتکب ہوا۔ شاہِ مدینہ و شاہِ نجف علیہم السلام اس بابت درگزر فرمائیں۔ بنا بر ایں لہذا عہد کرتا ہوں کہ بعد از امروز اس کوتاہ نظری کے ازالے کی ہر ممکن کوشش کروں گا۔

اس اعتراف و عہد کے بعد اقبالیات کے ایک ادنیٰ طالب علم کی حیثیت سے نہ صرف تجھے بلکہ تیری ساری جماعتِ احمدیہ المعروف جماعتِ حرامدیہ کو چیلنج ہے کہ جو شعر تونے اس پوسٹ میں حضرت علامہ اقبال رحمۃ اللہ علیہ سے منسوب کیا ہے اگر حضرت علامہ کی کسی منظوم و غیر منظوم تحریر سے ثابت کر دے تو میں تا دیر تیرے کذاب قادیانی پیغمبر پر لعنت ارسال کرنا چھوڑ دوں گا۔ جو من گھڑت شعر تونے حضرت علامہ کے کھاتے میں ڈالا ہے حضرت نے تحریراً یا تقریراً اپنی ساری زندگی میں کبھی کہیں لکھا یا پڑھا ہو تو میں تجھے تیرے حال
(مرزائیت) پر چھوڑ کر تیری جاں بخشی کر دوں گا۔

یاد رہے کہ حضرت علامہ نے مختلف زبانوں فارسی، اردو، جرمن اور انگلش وغیرہ میں اظہار فکر کیا۔ اُنکی کچھ تصانیف منصہ شہود پر وارد ہوئیں، کچھ آپکے زیر تحریر ہی رہ گئیں اور کچھ موضوعات پر آپ نے اپنے چاہنے والوں سے لکھنے کا وعدہ کر رکھا تھا مگر پایہ تکمیل تک نہ پہنچ پایا۔ کچھ تصانیف و تقاریر کو آپ نے باقاعدہ اپنا نام دیا اور کچھ کو "باقیات اقبال" کے عنوان سے جمع کیا گیا۔ اقبال پر حکومت پاکستان نے ایک تحقیقی ادارہ قائم کر رکھا ہے جہاں اقبال، اقبالیات، اور اقبالیات سے متعلق ہر طرح کا تحقیقی و تنقیدی مواد دستیاب ہے۔

مرزا غلام ایڈم قادیانی! نہ صرف اُردو بلکہ علامہ کی کسی بھی زبان میں لکھی نظمیات و نثریات سے اگر اس شعر کا صرف مادہ بھی ثابت ہو جائے تو تیری مرزائیت کو میری طرف سے امان ہے۔ میں تیرے پیش کردہ ثبوت کو بطور جذیہ قبول کر لوں گا وگرنہ یاد رکھنا اِس فورم پر تیرا وہ حشر کروں گا قادیانیت تیرے دل میں ایڑیاں رگڑ رگڑ کر سسکے گی، موت کیلئے التماس کرے گی۔

یہ کوئی دھمکی نہیں میرا وعدہ ہے۔

Last edited:

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
Two idiots- as if you are the "expert" in Iran and what it does and does not. you 2 idiots are the same who bought & belived everything G Bush & Trump said and say - but in the end everyone finds out (except you 2 idiots )that it was all based on lies!

Saudi & Gulf countreis are the one who actually SOLD Palestinian people and give Israel the reasons & resources for causing 9/11 -and many other terrorist activities, which has affected Pakistan and stregthened India

Iran doing biz with India is possibly for their survival-when they are yet again facing crushing trade restrictions . By the way India has the exepertis which we pakistanis dont have-unless u dont know this fact, which i am sure u x2 idots dont!

Iran is fighting agaist the Saudi Royal and the Middle East Shekhs -becoz they are letting Israel take up more of Palestine , Syrian and Lebanon land - and their Olive Trees. ssorry u wont understnd that terminiology. it indicates lives and livlihood of the these nations. Comprende x2 Idiots!

At some stage when you 2 idots will grow up (i hope) and learn and understand the world and how does your willy stand up- maybe we can have more cultured discussion
برادر، جوابِ جاہلاں باشد خموشی
مگر
جوابِ قادیاں لتر بگوشی

اُردو ترجمہ: عاقلوں کی طرف سے جاہلوں کا جواب خاموشی ہوتا ہے
لیکن
مرزائیوں کو جواب اُنکی قادیانیت میں ٹھاہ ٹھاہ لتر مارنا ہے لہذا یہ کام اللہ ہم سے لے رہا ہے وگرنہ یہ جوتیاں تو ایسے بھی ٹوٹتی ہیں اور ویسے بھی ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

Last edited:

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
تو گویا آپ یہ کہنا چاہتے ہو کہ مرزائی بھی تقیہ کرتے ہیں، روافض کی طرح۔ پھر تو یہ آپ کے پیٹی بند بھائی ہوئے۔
بلکل مرزائی بھی تماری طرح تقیہ کرتے ہیں کیوں کے ان کا اور تمارا سورس اف احادیث ایک ہی ہے اگر اس پر تم نے علمی بات کرنی ہو تو حاضر ہوں اور تقیہ کو اگر تماری صحیح السند احادیث سے ثابت نہ کروں تو میں تمارا عقیدہ قبول کر لوں گا تم بھی ادھر وعدہ کرو کے اگر ثابت کر دیا تماری کتب احادیث سے صحیح السند تو تم۔ میرا عقیدہ قبول کرو گے ہمت ہے تو چیلنج قبول کرو یاد رہے
بھاگنے والوں پر اللہ‎
کی لعنت ہمیشہ جاری ساری رہے گی آ جاؤ میدان میں بات تمارے عقیدے پر ای ہے عقیدے کی خاطر تو انسان اپنی جان تک قربان کر دیتا ہے

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
No its not in the Quran nor did I ever say it is. But the parallel is there and strong, christians turned Jesus into god without any basis and you have turned your Imams into demi gods without any basis.
تونے یہ تو مان لیا کہ جو تونے بکواسا وہ قران میں نہیں۔
گویا، سیدنا علی المرتضی علیہ الصلواۃ ولسلام اور حسنین شریفن علیہم السلام سے جو فضولیات تونے منسوب کی ہیں وہ تیری ذاتی اختراع ہے؟

Similarly on the day of judgement Allah s.w.t will ask Syedna Ali r.a Hassan r.a Hussain r.a and their imams and they will testify against these Ahle bidah that we are free from whatever they associate with us just like Hazrat Isa a.s will testify against the Christians.

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)

? ?​

ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم قادیانی اور مرزا سیٹی زن مرزائی یہاں تڑیاں لگا رہے ہیں کہ فلاں کو اگنور کر دیں گے فلاں کو اگنور کر دیں گے۔

اوئے پاغل خانو! ہم نے تمہاری آخری آرامگاہ میں شُرلیاں ڈال کرفلیتوں کو آگ لگا دی ہے۔ اب تم نہ یوں جی سکو گے نہ توں۔ ہم نے تمہاری جراتیں سلب کر کے تمہیں باؤلا دیا ہے، تمہاری اوقات اتنی محدود کر دی ہے کہ آج کے بعد تم ہمیں اگنور کر کے اس فورم پر سانس بھی نہ لے سکو گے۔ اگر باپ وہی ہے جسے آج تک ابا ابا کہتے آئے ہو ہمیں اگنور کر کے دکھاؤ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Iran is fighting agaist the Saudi Royal and the Middle East Shekhs -becoz they are letting Israel take up more of Palestine Syrian and Lebanon land
Iran fighting against Israel! LOL Thats the biggest bunch of crock I've ever heard. This is the Irani kool aid they its public and you to drink, murg br omereeka murg br isroeel blaming all their self created problems on others.

The source of most violence and death in Palestine is Iran and its backed militias operating there. Whenever things calm down, become peaceful, things start moving toward constructive dialogue Irani backed Hezbollah or Hamas again finger Israel by firing a couple of worthless firecrackers towards Tel Aviv, knowing very full well Israels policy of responding back with 100 times the force and violence just flares up again.

In Syria irani backed shia miltias are working with the Tyrant Assad and helping it kill 1000s of innocent civilians. Don't even get me started on Lebanon and what Iranian meddling has done to it. Lebanese themselves are sick of it. The first suicide bombing was done by Irani backed Hezbollah in Lebanon in 83 then the civil war etc etc

Iran likes to finger in everyone's business and then play the victim. Like I said there is a reason why NO MUSLIM country has good relations with Iran from Morocco in the west to Malaysia in the east. WHY IS IT SO? Think about for it a while. And not only Muslim countries no country has good relations with Israel. Iran is the black sheep of the world and its all because of its tirehead mullahs in charge and their mission to export its poisonous ideology to the world

Enjoy the kartoots of you innocent Eron

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran fighting against Israel! LOL Thats the biggest bunch of crock I've ever heard. This is the Irani kool aid they its public and you to drink, murg br omereeka murg br isroeel blaming all their self created problems on others.

The source of most violence and death in Palestine is Iran and its backed militias operating there. Whenever things calm down, become peaceful, things start moving toward constructive dialogue Irani backed Hezbollah or Hamas again finger Israel by firing a couple of worthless firecrackers towards Tel Aviv, knowing very full well Israels policy of responding back with 100 times the force and violence just flares up again.

In Syria irani backed shia miltias are working with the Tyrant Assad and helping it kill 1000s of innocent civilians. Don't even get me started on Lebanon and what Iranian meddling has done to it. Lebanese themselves are sick of it. The first suicide bombing was done by Irani backed Hezbollah in Lebanon in 83 then the civil war etc etc

Iran likes to finger in everyone's business and then play the victim. Like I said there is a reason why NO MUSLIM country has good relations with Iran from Morocco in the west to Malaysia in the east. WHY IS IT SO? Think about for it a while. And not only Muslim countries no country has good relations with Israel. Iran is the black sheep of the world and its all because of its tirehead mullahs in charge and their mission to export its poisonous ideology to the world

Well clearly you have been reading, listening and supporting pro Israeli factions on the world stage.

I would be unable to help you in any way as you doofus have been brain washed completely. You are repeating everything which pro Zionist lobbies vomit for individual like you to lick up.

Just remember never to travel or seek assistance for your self from any source remotely connected to Iran in future!

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To me it is surprisin, you shook hand with Mirzai just in Shia hatred . These two guys you came to rescue are hardcore Qadiyani (Kafir) and no Muslim should befriend with Qdiyani at the cost of Imaan. I know you don’t like Shia and vice versa Shia don’t like Suni which is sad state of affairs but I never expected from a sane Muslim like you to defend Qadiyani. I’ve met tens of Qadiyani during my student and professional life, they portray as Muslims, they never say they don’t believe in Finality of Prophethood of Hazrat Mohahhamd (SAWAW). They even curse Mirza KAZAAB and use abusive language if needed to pretend they aren’t Mirzai. This is one of their know tactics but they’re stinky as shitt they can’t get rid of.
آپ جن لوگوں کی بات کر رہے ہو، وہ کئی مرتبہ اپنے عقیدے اور ختم نبوت صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم پر اپنے ایمان کا اظہار کر چکے ہیں۔ آپ کی بات درست ہے کہ مرزائی دھوکہ دیتے ہیں، اور خود کو مسلمان ظاہر کرتے ہیں، لیکن جو بات آپ کہہ رہے ہو کہ صرف کسی پر بلا ثبوت الزام لگادینے سے وہ قادیانی قرار پائے گا، تو یہ ت صحیح نہیں۔اگر کل کوخدا نخواستہ مجھ پر یا آپ پر یہ الزام لگ گیا، تو آپ بھلا کیسے خود کو مسلمان ثابت کرو گے، کیونکہ ہر دروازہ تو آپ نے بند کر دیا۔
اگر آپ چاہتے ہو کہ فورم کے جانے مانے ایرانی وکیلوں کے کہنے پر کسی کو قادیانی مان لوں تو یہ نہیں ہو سکتا، البتہ اگر آپ یہ چاہتے ہو کہ کسی دھوکے باز کے مکر کا پردہ چاک ہونے پر میں اس پر لعن طعن کروں، تو ان شاء اللہ اس میں آپ کی امید کو ضرور پورا کیا جائے گا۔

Forceful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
آپ جن لوگوں کی بات کر رہے ہو، وہ کئی مرتبہ اپنے عقیدے اور ختم نبوت صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم پر اپنے ایمان کا اظہار کر چکے ہیں۔ آپ کی بات درست ہے کہ مرزائی دھوکہ دیتے ہیں، اور خود کو مسلمان ظاہر کرتے ہیں، لیکن جو بات آپ کہہ رہے ہو کہ صرف کسی پر بلا ثبوت الزام لگادینے سے وہ قادیانی قرار پائے گا، تو یہ ت صحیح نہیں۔اگر کل کوخدا نخواستہ مجھ پر یا آپ پر یہ الزام لگ گیا، تو آپ بھلا کیسے خود کو مسلمان ثابت کرو گے، کیونکہ ہر دروازہ تو آپ نے بند کر دیا۔
اگر آپ چاہتے ہو کہ فورم کے جانے مانے ایرانی وکیلوں کے کہنے پر کسی کو قادیانی مان لوں تو یہ نہیں ہو سکتا، البتہ اگر آپ یہ چاہتے ہو کہ کسی دھوکے باز کے مکر کا پردہ چاک ہونے پر میں اس پر لعن طعن کروں، تو ان شاء اللہ اس میں آپ کی امید کو ضرور پورا کیا جائے گا۔
Dear brother, don’t fooled what a Mirzai says and blindfolded with Shia hatred. I’ve been watching very closely all of it and based of my interaction with Qadiyani dogs CitizenX and Dr. Adam meet the 100% criteria of a Qadiyani disguise as Muslim. I always see you, WatanDost, Karachiwala, Pakistani1947, Such Bolo, atensari and others have very strong position against Shia community. Never I saw any Shia member have accused you or any of the members I mentioned above being Qadiyani. Before going further, let me tell you something, I tend to disagree and resist on large part of your arguments on Iran’s relationship with US and Muslim world. It is also heart ranching for me to see we’re divided in Shia and Sunnies while our enemies are united. Anyways this is not the point but clear any misunderstanding if that comes to your mind. Although I disagree but I’ve always liked your temperament, patience (not hitting below the belt) I like your model of arguments loaded with logic and sourced with news and articles to strengthen your viewpoint on the topics. Meanwhile I see you’re always threshed by Shia members on this forum and many others like you but I never saw you or any other Sunni go after them (shia) and create threads after threads and post after posts in response to how you were treaded by shia during a heated debate/argument on a thread.

Now I request and encourage you to go to CitizenX and Dr. Adam’s profile and see their last 4-5 days activity, CitizenX has launched a campaign against Shias and Iran to prove he is Sunni Muslim. To me this is just a failed attempt to control the damage that has done by shitte, they’re trying to regain sympathy and support of various segments of Muslims on the forum. Their anti-Iran rhetoric and 90% of their content is on Shitte during the last couple of days is extraordinary and fishy (DAAL MEIN KUCH KALA HAI)

As a regular visitor of this website I always read their comments because they hardly skip any thread, they’re all over the forum but they were never like this before. Since some Shia guy reveled their true Qadiyani face to the world after having debate on some sectarian topics these two guys feel they’ve lost the battel they were fighting secretly, now they’re burning like wood in fire. I’m sorry to say but unfortunately Mirzaii living in Europe, North America and abroad are strong supports of IK. Large number of Mirzaii participated in IK Jalsa in Washington last year. Jamat-e-Ahmediya bore all the expenses of their community who traveled to DC (this is 100% verified info). On this forum one of the Qadiyanis used to post tens of Vlogs in PTI and IK favor, was seen sitting, eating and chatting with known Qadiyani in Jalsa. I don’t see him as active as before but not to forget Qadiyanies love IK.

Lastly, don’t you think I’m Patwari or Bhittowari, have loaded agenda against IK. I voted for him and begged all my friends and family for him but now I'm very disappointed . . . . my party is Pakistan and those who love Pakistan and Islam regardless of Sunni and Shia.