You have only your ex to blame, Maryam to Jemima...

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
What an arrogant response from Maryam Nawaz Safdar (her full name). She thinks that her 30-40 years long rule on Pakistan is about to start. She gives ZERO weight to Shehbaz or Hamza. Mr. Buzdar will make sure that her dream comes true.
Public will be surprised in 2023 and I have firm believe too, buzdar will able to gain more seats than pti expected. He seems silent killer, khan is not that stupid.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
True but she should give her a shut up call in a strong word.
Report her tabbar in uk for religious onslaught
In hajiyon ko bhi daikh Liya hai qaum nay.
These 50 and 35 yr old interns at their family business ie fooling and looting the country should be shown the door. The business should be shutdown.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Report her tabbar in uk for religious onslaught
In hajiyon ko bhi daikh Liya hai qaum nay.
These 50 and 35 yr old interns at their family business ie fooling and looting the country should be shown the door. The business should be shutdown.
UK is a hub for Criminals and black money.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
پلاسٹکی نانی کو اُسکی صحیح اوقات مانسہرہ کی پہاڑیوں کے
ایک چلّے سنتری نے دکھائی تھی، جب
اُس نے اِس ذلیل عورت کو
ایک غلیظ بد بُودار گیراج میں مہینوں تک "زمین" پر لٹا کر پانی پانی کیا
بقول رانا ثنا اللہ اسکی ماں کو بھی ڈبل شفٹ میں پانی پانی کیا
اگر جھوٹ ہوتا تو رانا ثنا اس وقت جیل میںٗ ہوتا سچا ہے تو اسکی پارٹی کا صوبائی صدر ہے اور وزیر قانون تھا

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
The PTI media in the UK are piss poor. Alert the Daily Mail and get her and the family banned and kicked out of the UK for anti semitism. Come on PTI media make these haraamis life hell
I don’t think PTI have any media cell in UK
I never happened to met any ever
Only few volunteers like me are responding any comments again PTI or against IK
Hi member is there any PTI Media cell in London ?
please respond ?

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Low IQ calabri mentality instead of providing proof of income of a retired Capt's son who don't even make low income, playing polo. She decided to blame the whole world.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لگتا ہے مریم قطری خبروں میں رہنے کا گر جان گئی ہے کسی وقت بھی یہ خبر آ سکتی ہے کہ اسکے پاس عمران خان کی بھی ایک خفیہ نشانی ہے
?

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لگتا ہے مریم قطری خبروں میں رہنے کا گر جان گئی ہے کسی وقت بھی یہ خبر آ سکتی ہے کہ اسکے پاس عمران خان کی بھی ایک خفیہ نشانی ہے
?
nani par antisemtisme ka case file karo UK mei..

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Low life woman !!!!
Your son couldn’t afford anything if your dad wouldn’t had looted Pakistan !!! How much your husband earn to support your son’s expensive hobbies/sports ??????
It’s Racism to call upon someone because of their ethnic background or religion!!!
Your whole family is living in a non-Muslim country ...... will you call upon other religions too
You got all the money through haram way but unfortunately, brain and sense can’t be bought !!!
Also, it was a personal attack !!! Did Imran khan ever mentioned that you had your children out of wed lock (which is unacceptable in Pakistani society) but he wont as he can’t stoop low to your level!!

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don’t think PTI have any media cell in UK
I never happened to met any ever
Only few volunteers like me are responding any comments again PTI or against IK
Hi member is there any PTI Media cell in London ?
please respond ?
They do have since forever!!
I hope people raise voice on Twitter and report it for racism to MET police !!!