Young Indians are on the street. Run Modi Run

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fight between left and right wing is not new and right has clearly dominated majority of indian completely support NRC. The people who are protesting are minority and will be suppressed soon

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Modi is working on a supper cow dung technology. He will come back with more wrath and destruction..... He won't spare a single Muslim in Mahan Baharat...

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fight between left and right wing is not new and right has clearly dominated majority of indian completely support NRC. The people who are protesting are minority and will be suppressed soon
Let's watch and observe. My analysis that Modi's Government will be short lived or India already starts showing cracks in their system.
If bills are not retracted and situation will not be controlled within one week, I foresee Martial Law in very near future.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let's watch and observe. My analysis that Modi's Government will be short lived or India already starts showing cracks in their system.
If bills are not retracted and situation will not be controlled within one week, I foresee Martial Law in very near future.
I think it would be in our favour if things boil slowly and Kashmir, Khalistan and Muslims in India actually start asking for a separate country.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes, maybe all those hot takes of "students participating in politics are bad and should just focus on their studies" from a few weeks ago were quite bad.