Youtube - Accesible on Android-19 Sep 2015

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I've updated my phone to Lollipop 5.1 today. Was checking out application and suddenly, Youtube App started to work. I've checked it with Zong 3g and Connect.net Connection in Karachi.
I tried to use it on my desktop, but it didn't show up. (it seems browser isn't working, but App is).

Why don't you guyz try it on your Android phones as well. (i don't use proxy).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Admins please ban this Dailymotion on This forum. This became headache while accessing it on Mobiles.

ali-raj

Admins please ban this Dailymotion on This forum. This became headache while accessing it on Mobiles.

It is a headache, but good for people like me , who don't use proxies. Though, i don't like DM as it sucks big time.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
It is a headache, but good for people like me , who don't use proxies. Though, i don't like DM as it sucks big time.

Yar proxy use kia karu. Yee konsa Quran Hadith ki khilaf warzi hu rahi hay? Yee aik badneeyati pay mabni ban hay.

Dailymotion has a business Deal with PTCL so PTCL is the main beneficiary of the ban on Youtube and the owners of PTCL are UAE Arabs i.e. The Masters of Nooras and Zardari..

Chaudhery

MPA (400+ posts)

Youtube works on some android mobiles. This is some sort of a glitch..I have been using youtube on my note 3 since last two years.

There is always an alternate link of youtube in every thread

ali-raj

Youtube works on some android mobiles. This is some sort of a glitch..I have been using youtube on my note 3 since last two years.

And i am really loving this glitch :)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Yar Many times Alternative is missing that's why I did these comments. I know it is very difficult to upload one video on two websites but we also suffer that's why I would suggest to emmbed Youtube Link in Proxy for Pakistani users like this website www.ahlesunnatpak.com

ali-raj

Yar Many times Alternative is missing that's why I did these comments. I know it is very difficult to upload one video on two websites but we also suffer that's why I would suggest to emmbed Youtube Link in Proxy for Pakistani users like this website www.ahlesunnatpak.com

for me its a hassale. connect.net.pk connection providers redirect us to domaze.net which is sort of like playit website. But the quality is low 144p and that also hangs a lot. with proxy, every other application suffers, not to mention system getting stuck due to age old ethernet handshke.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
for me its a hassale. connect.net.pk connection providers redirect us to domaze.net which is sort of like playit website. But the quality is low 144p and that also hangs a lot. with proxy, every other application suffers, not to mention system getting stuck due to age old ethernet handshke.

You people may know it very well as I don't have such experience... anyway there must done something for unbannig Youtube.

Muhammad W Arif

Voter (50+ posts)
Youtube is unblocked in pakistan

Youtube is unblocked in pakistan ....

unblock-youtube-in-pakistan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahud1

Re: Youtube is unblocked in pakistan

یہ خفیہ حکومت ہے
خفیہ ملاقاتیں کرتی ہے
اور خفیہ طریقے سے