Zaalim Offline Aamir Liaquat Hussain (must watch )

pakiace

Banned
Lol IT HAS BEEN WEEKS NOW THE WHOLE PAKISTAN HAS SEEN HIS TRUE FACE :) BETTER DELETE YOUR POST BRO!

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
how the other ulamas are still setting and looking to this ediot.They should should have protested
and leave the recording room immediately.But how they were waiting for the cheque dually signed
by this qabeeh shaithan LIAQAT murdar.My appeal to the blogers and members is dont let this man
a rest.Follow and expose him till he leaves the tv and disappear once and for all.

Sarwat

Voter (50+ posts)
how the other ulamas are still setting and looking to this ediot.They should should have protested
and leave the recording room immediately.But how they were waiting for the cheque dually signed
by this qabeeh shaithan LIAQAT murdar.My appeal to the blogers and members is dont let this man
a rest.Follow and expose him till he leaves the tv and disappear once and for all.

Its all about money they have no character

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shame on the poster ... this is old news... To make this into a rap song with swear words ... also in the month of Ramadan... Dude you should get a life. Don't add to your sins... As Muslims we should be behaving more appropriately. Two wrongs don't make a right. Amir Liaquat is answerable to his sins to the Creator and we all as individuals have to answer for ours....Muslims don't need enemies ... we ourselves are our own worst enemies unfortunately....

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shame on the poster ... this is old news... To make this into a rap song with swear words ... also in the month of Ramadan... Dude you should get a life. Don't add to your sins... As Muslims we should be behaving more appropriately. Two wrongs don't make a right. Amir Liaquat is answerable to his sins to the Creator and we all as individuals have to answer for ours....Muslims don't need enemies ... we ourselves are our own worst enemies unfortunately....

Brilliant job editing.

Thanks very much for posting :biggthumpup:

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
I saw this vedio last week.Who is keep repeating this video. It means some one does;nt like Aamir liaquat, i think it is propaganda against Aamir liaquat.Allah knows who is right and who is wrong.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
For all my brothers who think making this into a rap music video with repeating swearwords ... is brilliant ... Wow... I can see their level of maturity ... We as Pakistanis will keeping flaunting a dead horse as long as it takes ... and then once we are tired ... we will find something else to flaunt. Come on kids... all I can tell you is grow up. I hope you are having a great time watching these remixes filled with obscene language with your family members and thoroughly enjoying it....especially in this holy month. This is not exposing someone... the exposing is already done a week back ... now this is people who have nothing better to do with their lives is to do some "brilliant editing" to keep them and others like them entertained. Maybe that is the sole purpose of their lives. What a sorry state of affairs !!!