Zahid Jaffar being brought to the court - Noor Mukadam case

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This low-life creature will most probably escape gallows on the pretext of mental illness. He is a very rich man. Remember what happened to Kashmala and her family when they crushed four poor people under their V8.

I don’t believe in ‘barkain’ uttered by Fawad Ch or IGP Islamabad. The thing that matters the most is investigation report ( aka Challan) submitted in trial court and then the prosecution. After that falls the blame on hearing judge. In our justice system, most cases are marred by investigation and/or prosecution. Investigators ( which is Police) leave loopholes ( either due to incompetency or due to taking bribe, or due to pressure from some powerful quarters) in the challan submitted in trial court. Then comes prosecution. Prosecutors ( government attorneys) then do poor job either due to complicity or poor capacity. Finally, some judges are compromised too.

Most successful trials in Pakistan ( and in any 3rd world country) happen against poor criminals where all three components of justice system ( Investigation, Prosecution, and Jury) work honestly and efficiently.

cheetah

Looking so confident. I am sure if there is no deal with the family of victim he is going to spill the beans which will be very difficult to digest for the nation.

Islamabadiya

Has any important or rich person in our country has ever been out to death or given life imprisonment? Ever? Other than Bhutto?

it’s a genuine question pls

I think no important person ever got don’t for such crimes.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
This low-life creature will most probably escape gallows on the pretext of mental illness. He is a very rich man. Remember what happened to Kashmala and her family when they crushed four poor people under their V8.

I don’t believe in ‘barkain’ uttered by Fawad Ch or IGP Islamabad. The thing that matters the most is investigation report ( aka Challan) submitted in trial court and then the prosecution. After that falls the blame on hearing judge. In our justice system, most cases are marred by investigation and/or prosecution. Investigators ( which is Police) leave loopholes ( either due to incompetency or due to taking bribe, or due to pressure from some powerful quarters) in the challan submitted in trial court. Then comes prosecution. Prosecutors ( government attorneys) then do poor job either due to complicity or poor capacity. Finally, some judges are compromised too.

Most successful trials in Pakistan ( and in any 3rd world country) happen against poor criminals where all three components of justice system ( Investigation, Prosecution, and Jury) work honestly and efficiently.

True and the reason is poor can't afford paying handsome money to judiciary, prosecution and investigation.