Zaid Hamid - Interview in Iran - May, 2011

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Hussain mentioned in BIBLE
317dc80e3cd6af1ef031a969ffdd72d6.JPG

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy Zaid hamid looks to me "Iranist" which means he is following some dangerous agenda of Iran, I mean why Iran why not Turkey or Saudi Arabia, Aqal walon ke liye iss me nishaniyan hain.

Regards

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Zaid Hamid is doing his best to expose the plan of US and western Zionists (war on terror).
Perhaps, he has to visit more muslim countries on main stream media or counter media to expose them
vigorously. Up till now, at least the Pakistanies are now well aware through his efforts, thanx !

Zaid Hamid Shaib, would you explain any theory which could counter the Federal Reserves system ?
They have the monoply (federal reserves) to print the new dollar notes as much as they like, normally
it increases the inflation but they have as well monoply that each and every country has to buy arab
crude oil by paying only in dollars (not in an other currency) and arab govts are their puppets as well.
Increase in oil production again stabilizes the value of dollar.
It looks like, their system (network) is too strong and one cant penetrate or block them with having
war machine, vito power and UNO partial role on their side ?

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
This guy Zaid hamid looks to me "Iranist" which means he is following some dangerous agenda of Iran, I mean why Iran why not Turkey or Saudi Arabia, Aqal walon ke liye iss me nishaniyan hain.

Regards
Because Turkey and saudia have no Islamic Model to follow

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Even though they are shias but still follow Islamic Laws as system...only prevailing Islamic system at the moment...regardless of the sect

You and your ZH can keep their BS ideology and fettish with Iran with you. Pakistan is a Sunni majority country and our inspiration should always come from sunni majority countries like Turkey, Saudia etc.

Regards

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr. Zaid Hamid is doing his best to expose the plan of US and western Zionists (war on terror).
Perhaps, he has to visit more muslim countries on main stream media or counter media to expose them
vigorously. Up till now, at least the Pakistanies are now well aware through his efforts, thanx !

Zaid Hamid Shaib, would you explain any theory which could counter the Federal Reserves system ?
They have the monoply (federal reserves) to print the new dollar notes as much as they like, normally
it increases the inflation but they have as well monoply that each and every country has to buy arab
crude oil by paying only in dollars (not in an other currency) and arab govts are their puppets as well.
Increase in oil production again stabilizes the value of dollar.
It looks like, their system (network) is too strong and one cant penetrate or block them with having
war machine, vito power and UNO partial role on their side ?

In his 17 lectures on "Economic Terrorism", he has unmasked the Fed. and dollar printing... .... ..... And solution to it, in nutshell, is given as revival of either currency backed by Gold. Or Silver and Gold Coins as a currency. I would request U to please listen to these lectures. These are worth it.

Economic Terrorism-By Zaid Hamid

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You and your ZH can keep their BS ideology and fettish with Iran with you. Pakistan is a Sunni majority country and our inspiration should always come from sunni majority countries like Turkey, Saudia etc.

Regards

I am a muslim , to be more precise , a suni muslim , but I dont care if the one praying next to me is a shia.

Secondly , as far as inspiration is concerned , Pakistan ka matlab kya, LA ILAHA ILLLAH.

FIRST READ THE HISTORY OF KHADIM HARMAEN SHAREFAEN!

It was created for muslims , not for sunnies.

Read a bit of history , Iran is much better now , in terms of constitution and governance as compared to PAKISTAN.

SO please , dont spread haterd between MUSLIMS.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHO says shia are non muslims?

:angry_smile:

KAFIR KAFIR SHIA KAFIR!

JTI , jamaet e talba ISlam , used to go for this propaganda in 80s.......

HAve u seen the shia books? NOT THE TYPICAL ORTHODOX ONE shia have same believes as us , normal educated shias dont abuse sahabas as we are told ....................

MY POINT IS , BE A LITTLE LESS conservative................

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Regards

FINE ENOUGH , MAKE SAUDI ARABIAN ROYAL FAMILY YOUR ICON AND BE A BLOOD TRAITOR!

if you dont agree with me , then just read a bit of history , Saud bin Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad bin Saud and his son Abdullah bin Saud aided British against ottoman empire .....

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
KAFIR KAFIR SHIA KAFIR!

JTI , jamaet e talba ISlam , used to go for this propaganda in 80s.......

HAve u seen the shia books? NOT THE TYPICAL ORTHODOX ONE shia have same believes as us , normal educated shias dont abuse sahabas as we are told ....................

MY POINT IS , BE A LITTLE LESS conservative................

I dont have time to waste on your beloved ones.

Regards

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont have time to waste on your beloved ones.

Regards

Just reply me how you justify the treachery of saudi family ......

Secondly , If you dont have enough knowledge , then please dont post here .

U , in your previous post , have called a n ISLAMIC STATE as non muslim.........

People like you are extremists , BHAI , ALLAH AP KO HIDAYAT DAE . AMEEN!

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Just reply me how you justify the treachery of saudi family ......

Secondly , If you dont have enough knowledge , then please dont post here .

U , in your previous post , have called a n ISLAMIC STATE as non muslim.........

People like you are extremists , BHAI , ALLAH AP KO HIDAYAT DAE . AMEEN!

I am not extremist, I am just straight forward and I say what I have in my heart if someone likes it or not I dont care whatsoever.

Regards