Zaid Hamid on Presidential System in Pakistan, Now or Never!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر حکومت اور ادارے یہ کر گزریں تو صدارتی نظام کی خوشی دوبالا ہو جائے
FJYuP0fXsAIP2Uj

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is 100% right and talking after the worst experiences that we all witnessed, in Past history of Pakistan. And presently going through another episode of same. 2 Corrupt politicians and one corrupt (Maulana or Politician) he keeps on changing his position as per requirement, he becomes whatever is getting paid better. Anyhow so these corrupt politicians and their associates have clearly demonstrated that Pakistan is only good for them if they are allowed to rule and loot Pakistan just for their families.

Wadaich

If Pakistan really interested in presidential system of governance then we need to pray for USA invasion like they did in Afghanistan?
Why did this system fail in Afghanistan?

Please count the blessings of the current system of governance.

Reality is, if you are not part of the Mafia (Establishment), a Satanic nexus of Generals, Judges, Politicians, Business Tycoons, Media Houses, and Kharam Khor Mullah; you cannot climb to a decision making position.

Chillpill

Councller (250+ posts)
آوے کاکا وڑائچ - دہ ورے ہو گیے نیں - تو ہالے وی ایدہ پچھوارا چٹنا بند نیں کیتا ??

Okara

Please count the blessings of the current system of governance.

Reality is, if you are not part of the Mafia (Establishment), a Satanic nexus of Generals, Judges, Politicians, Business Tycoons, Media Houses, and Kharam Khor Mullah; you cannot climb to a decision making position.
May I know name of 1 out of 50 Islamic country where we have successful governance system?
There is not good or bad system but difference is in its accountability.
Once we have presidential system in Pakistan, are not going to have corrupt generals, judges etc? Musharraf was dictator of Pakistan and end result NRO to criminals.

jani1

ایک آدھ اختلاف کے علاوہ۔۔اس کلپ میں کوئی غلط بات نہیں کی گئی۔۔
صرف اپنی رائے موجودہ نظام کے خلاف اور صدارتی نظام کے حق میں دی گئی ہے۔​

Last edited:

karachiwala

اس کلپ میں کوئی غلط بات نہیں کی گئی۔۔
صرف اپنی رائے موجودہ نظام کے خلاف اور صدارتی نظام کے حق میں دی گئی ہے۔​
my friend I have learnt never to listen to kazzabs whether it is yousuf kazzab's mureed awwal urf lal topi wala bandar or anyone else. I don't care what they say.

BTW I myself am all for Presidential system

jani1

my friend I have learnt never to listen to kazzabs whether it is yousuf kazzab's mureed awwal urf lal topi wala bandar or anyone else. I don't care what they say.

BTW I myself am all for Presidential system
مجھے نہیں معلوم کہ زید حامد کو کیوں اینمی آف پبلک سا بنا دیا گیا ہے۔
تھوڑی روشنی ڈالیں گے ان کے کزب پر۔۔ تاکہ ہم بھی جان سکیں۔۔ ? ۔۔۔