Zaid Hamid Ready For Another Havoc!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid has tactfully exposed Ms Sarmad in show by asking open and closed question therefore anguish is clearly seen in heated debate but what I doubt are coming days!

I remember Mr. Shaja Abadi of AMTKN wrote document about Zahid Hamid's role in Yousuf Ali case and after that he got killed somehow!

I am just citing incident without going depth of matter.

Now opportunist have another golden opportunity after this heated debate!

What opportunist could achieve is obvious, not only Zaid Hamid is blamed but also Pakistani Nation as a whole would be blamed!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid has tactfully exposed Ms Sarmad in show by asking open and closed question therefore anguish is clearly seen in heated debate but what I doubt are coming days!

I remember Mr. Shaja Abadi of AMTKN wrote document about Zahid Hamid's role in Yousuf Ali case and after that he got killed somehow!

What opportunist could achieve is obvious, not only Zaid Hamid is blamed but also Pakistani Nation as a whole would be blamed!

We know what you mean. We already suspect that there are many ''qadri's'' already gone out in search of this woman. But she may escape by flying out. Salman Rushdi did the same 4 decades ago.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Shuks! I never thought of that before but thank you brother
for giving me the idea!:lol:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
This Marvi Sarmad is simply amazing...she simply blasted this non-sense Zaid Hamid left, right and centre. He got compltely punctured! That is why Taliban like Zaid Hamid are against women education! Solute to Marvi Sarmad! What a big liar, and coward ZH proved himself.

pakiace

Banned
I ASK MARVI SIRMED: HAD SHE BEEN IN INDIA - WOULD SHE DARE WRITE AGAINST THE GENOCIDE OF BABRI MOSQUE? KASHMIR? AND GET AWAY WITH IT? NO SHE WOULD NEVER because SHE WILL GET ABDUCTED AND ARRESTED LIKE HOW WE HEAR GILANI AND MIRWAIZ GETTING ARRESTED EVERY NOW & THEN IN KASHMIR - SO THIS IS THE TWO NATION THEORY THAT MUSLIMS AND HINDUS TOGETHER UNDER ONE ROOF WILL ALWAYS FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER FOR SUPREMACY! BABRI MOSQUE VERDICT IS IN FRONT OF US THE DECISION 1/3 TO AYODHYA HINDUS, 1/3 TO HINDUS AND 1/3 TO MUSLIMS SO MATHEMATICALLY two third of the majority goes to hindu and 1/3 remains with muslims, IS THIS FAIR? DEMOLISHING A MOSQUE FOREMOST KILLING 1000S OF MUSLIMS WITHOUT COMPENSATION BUT THIS IS THE JUSTICE MUSLIMS IN INDIA GET AND HAD THEY NOT DECLARED BABRI MOSQUE RAM'S BIRTH PLACE THERE WOULD'VE BEEN RIOTS/BLOODSHED BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND HINDUS

WHAT IS SHIV SENA DOING TODAY? POST 2 NATION THEORY SHIV SENA STILL THREATS PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAM THOUGH WE LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY SO IMAGINE IF UNDER TWO NATION THEORY - TO WHAT EXTENT WOULD HAVE SHIV SENA GONE?

IN INDIA LIVES TWICE AS MUCH MUSLIM POPULATION THAN PAKISTANI MUSLIMS EVEN IF YOU ADD PAKISTANI MUSLIMS WITH INDIAN MUSLIMS WE STILL ARE NOT EVEN 20% TO THEIR WHOLE POPULATION, MUSLIMS CAN'T BUY HOUSES IN MUMBAI & IF BY CHANCE THEY DO BY PRETENDING TO BE HINDUS, HAVE TO PAY MORE RENT TO THE TENANT FOR KEEPING THE ANONYMITY FOR THAT MATTER!

for MARVI SIRMED KIND EHSAN FARAMOSH DID HE GAVE US THIS PAKISTAN? THE TWO NATION THEORY BY SIR SYED AND HE WAS A SECULAR PERSON CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE WHO ENFORCED ENGLISH MEDIUM LANGUAGE EDUCATION IN PAKISTAN - BECAUSE OF SIR SYED'S TWO NATION THEORY REFORMS HAVE WE BECOME THE MOST INTELLECTUAL AMONGST ALL THE MUSLIM NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD! RIGHTS OF MINORITY IS A SEPARATE ISSUE, BUT YOU CAN'T SNUB OR MOCK AN IDEOLOGY/ A PRIDE/ A GIFT IN THE FORM OF PAKISTAN THEY HAVE GIVEN TO US

Salman rushdie was never in Pakistan and this is a different situation, Marvi sirmed, nadeem paracha, salman taseer's daughter sherbano taseer have been long writing in favor of PPPP and they are fully protected by PPPP & PML-N in punjab as the favor they offer to Nawaz is writing against Imran khan, so No QADRI will be killing her as QADRI's analogy was islamic based - but our AWAM is only patriotic WITHIN & this has opened doors for ZAID HAMID & now we have a 3rd form of extremism in Pakistan THE LIBERAL EXTREMISTS, my personal opinions what so ever but AT THIS ONE I AM WITH ZAID HAMID - AJ KHUDA KI QASAM JINNAH KI ROOH LARZ UTHI HOGI!

Last edited:

janbazali

but one thing is for sure that Zaid sab is hitting the enemy hard. they are funding heavily in organisations like SAFMA and many more, and Zaid sb is nullifying there effects by strengthening the ideolog of Pakistan and two nation theory

Pakistan aik noor hai aur noor ko zawal nhe......
jazakAllah khair

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This Marvi Sarmad is simply amazing...she simply blasted this non-sense Zaid Hamid left, right and centre. He got compltely punctured! That is why Taliban like Zaid Hamid are against women education! Solute to Marvi Sarmad! What a big liar, and coward ZH proved himself.
we know u wanked many times fa marvi

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Haha awr ye noor ajkal benoor hai yani is mai bijli awr gas nahi is liye andhera hi andhera. Awr jahan tak zawal ka sawal hai tu ap ke in zaid hamidon ki waja se ye 1971 mai ek bar too chuka hai! Grow up!
but one thing is for sure that Zaid sab is hitting the enemy hard. they are funding heavily in organisations like SAFMA and many more, and Zaid sb is nullifying there effects by strengthening the ideolog of Pakistan and two nation theory

jazakAllah khair

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LAHORE, Aug 18: The South Asian Free Media Association (Safma) said on Thursday it was planning to send a libel notice to Mr Zaid Hamid over his remarks during a television talk show a day earlier.
Mr Hamid’s was a fierce attack which led some 50 leading media professionals and editors on Thursday to rise up in support of Safma.
“The leading media personalities took serious exception to the unfounded and shameful accusations hurled by an irresponsible person against a media body of most credible journalists of the South Asian region…,” a statement said.
It said the talk show in which Mr Hamid made his remarks violated “all ethics of professional journalism”.
It described the remarks as defamatory and as being aimed at inciting public sentiment and called the talk show an attempt at
“maligning a media body and its leaders”.
The statement pulled up the TV channel and the host of the talk show for not having the decency to invite a “Safma representative to rebut atrocious allegations” that were aired.
The decision to send a legal notice to the “accusers”, the statement said, was taken by Safma Secretary-General Imtiaz Alam, Safma’s Pakistan President Nusrat Javed and other office bearers of its various branches in Pakistan.
They termed the accusations “highly irresponsible and provocative conduct”.

The statement issued by Safma carries names of the following journalists and media personalities who, the media body said, have come to its defence:

IA Rehman, M Ziauddin, Zahid Husain, Nazir Leghari, Husain Naqi, Sadaf Arshad, Attaul Musawar, Amir Mahmood, Siddique Baloch, Tariq Chaudhry, Tahir Rathore, Khalid Farooqi, Ayaz Khan, Raza Rumi, Shahzada Zulfiqar, Nusrat Javed, Sirmed Manzoor, Agha Nasir, Iftikhar Ahmad, Babar Ayaz, Shamim Shahid, Saleem Shahid, Dr Jabbar Khattak, Ghazi Salahuddin, Mujahid Barelvi, Irfana Mallah, Jehangeer Aslam, GN Mughal, Ghulam Nabi Chandio, Syed Mumtaz Shah, Lala Asad, Khalid Khokar, Fayyaz Naich, Amer Sindhu, Anjum Rasheed, Khalid Chaudhry, Shoaib Adil, Saida Fazal, Munno Bhai, Ibrahim Shirwani, Asma Shirazi, Afzal Khan, Mustansar Javed, Rana Qaisar, Shamsul Islam Naz, Khushnood Ali Khan, Mehmal Sarfraz, Khaled Ahmed, Allama Sadiq Azhar and Imtiaz Alam.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Only stupid and morons can salute to this idiot woman.

cifa1

Citizen

ابلیس کااپنی شورہ یعنی جماعت سے خطاب

یہ فاقہ مست موت سے ڈرتا نہیں
روح محمد اسکے بدن سے نکال دو

پاکستان میں ھر طرح کی بد امنی اور دھشت گردی کرنے کے بعد اب یہ لوگ اس کی
نظریاتی افکار پر حملہ آور ھیں اورابلیسی فرمان کے مطابق روح محمد کو نوجوان مسلم
کے بدن سے نکالنا چاھتے ھیں
اس لیے ایسی باتیں کر رھے ہیں اس ماروی کا دوھرا معیار تو دیکھے کہ جن کے نام پر سارہ
فساد کر رھی ھیں ان کو بھی قاءد اعظم نھیں کہتی بلکہ جناح کہ کر بولاتی ھے
اور ھم کو افغان جہاد کا طعنہ نہ دینا یہ کوئ طعنہ نھیں بلکہ فخر کی بات ھے ان ماؤں کو
اپنے بیٹوں پر فخر ھے
شو میں آپ بار بار پوچھتی ھو یہ روحانی نظریاتی اساس کیا ھے تو آپ دماغ پر زور نہ دو یہ
آپ میں نہیں ھوتی اور امریکی ڈالر تو جانو بھگوان کی مورتی واسطے بھی چندہ ھو تا ھے
اب تو بعض صحافی لوگوں کا راتب بھی امریکی ھے
باقی توھین اسلام کا معاملہ آپ جانےاور علماء حق چلتے چلتے یہ بھی بتادے کہ آسیہ بی بی
کے ساتھ آپ کو اپنی بہن آفیہ بھی یاد ھے نا

janbazali

Haha awr ye noor ajkal benoor hai yani is mai bijli awr gas nahi is liye andhera hi andhera. Awr jahan tak zawal ka sawal hai tu ap ke in zaid hamidon ki waja se ye 1971 mai ek bar too chuka hai! Grow up!

ok uncle g...jo Pakistan ki ideology per yaqeen he nhe rkhtay, un say koi baat nhe ho skti

Aap ko itna he Bijli, gas aur secularism ki kami ho rhe hai tu get out from my Pak sar zameen and go to your India

khaas hai tarkeeb mai qoum e Rasool e Hashmi

aik baat ka afsoos hota hai bas k in jesay logo nay apna emaan buhat sasta baicha

jazakAllah khair

Wadaich

jazakAllah khair

:mash: Absolutely spot on.

Wadaich

ok uncle g...jo Pakistan ki ideology per yaqeen he nhe rkhtay, un say koi baat nhe ho skti

Aap ko itna he Bijli, gas aur secularism ki kami ho rhe hai tu get out from my Pak sar zameen and go to your India

aik baat ka afsoos hota hai bas k in jesay logo nay apna emaan buhat sasta baicha

jazakAllah khair

Bhai ji kin false flag Indian Moles kay saath ulajh rahay ho. These are the loosers of the breed Marvi Sarmad ......... . . ................ . ........... Who can sell themselves off for a sex and drug party. Just ignore such shameless morons.

Wadaich

ابلیس کااپنی شورہ یعنی جماعت سے خطاب

یہ فاقہ مست موت سے ڈرتا نہیں
روح محمد اسکے بدن سے نکال دو

پاکستان میں ھر طرح کی بد امنی اور دھشت گردی کرنے کے بعد اب یہ لوگ اس کی
نظریاتی افکار پر حملہ آور ھیں اورابلیسی فرمان کے مطابق روح محمد کو نوجوان مسلم
کے بدن سے نکالنا چاھتے ھیں
اس لیے ایسی باتیں کر رھے ہیں اس ماروی کا دوھرا معیار تو دیکھے کہ جن کے نام پر سارہ
فساد کر رھی ھیں ان کو بھی قاءد اعظم نھیں کہتی بلکہ جناح کہ کر بولاتی ھے
اور ھم کو افغان جہاد کا طعنہ نہ دینا یہ کوئ طعنہ نھیں بلکہ فخر کی بات ھے ان ماؤں کو
اپنے بیٹوں پر فخر ھے
شو میں آپ بار بار پوچھتی ھو یہ روحانی نظریاتی اساس کیا ھے تو آپ دماغ پر زور نہ دو یہ
آپ میں نہیں ھوتی اور امریکی ڈالر تو جانو بھگوان کی مورتی واسطے بھی چندہ ھو تا ھے
اب تو بعض صحافی لوگوں کا راتب بھی امریکی ھے
باقی توھین اسلام کا معاملہ آپ جانےاور علماء حق چلتے چلتے یہ بھی بتادے کہ آسیہ بی بی
کے ساتھ آپ کو اپنی بہن آفیہ بھی یاد ھے نا

:mash: May Allah (SWT) bless U and UR family for such a nice post. Loved U brother.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Mamoo jan ap jaise ahmaqon ko pata hi nahi ke eemaan kya cheez hoti hai. Zaid Hamid jaise maskhare ap ko dhoka de rahe hain ideology ke naam pe! Ankhen kholo. [QUOTE=janbazali;498672]ok uncle g...jo Pakistan ki ideology per yaqeen he nhe rkhtay, un say koi baat nhe ho skti

jazakAllah khair[/QUOTE]

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Wdaich sb aap ki maan ko kab ap pe fakhar hoga? Dosron ki maaon ki dilon ki halat batane se pehlay jao jang laro shaheed ho jao ta ke ap ki maan bhee fakhar karen! Dosron ke bachon ko qatal kara kar ye baaten krna asaan hota hai! Grow up leave away hypocricy!
:mash: May Allah (SWT) bless U and UR family for such a nice post. Loved U brother.