Zain, his wife Sarah Nasir & 3 kids passed away in PIA plane crash

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zain , unfortunately his wife Sarah Nasir and 3 kids travelling with him passed away in the plane crash. Zain Polani is head of the Credit Card and Personal Loans at Standard Chartered Pakistan SCB.We pray for the deaprted souls.

Szot71l.jpg

Zain Polani (SCB Head of Cards) is no more. Innanillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajioon.

He had moved his family to UK for his wife to complete her PHD almost a year ago. And after Corona was worried that London quarantine was affecting his kids, and was trying yo get them back to Pakistan. Managed to get them on a flight from London to Lahore and went last Wednesday to pick them from Lahore. Their tests came negative during quarantine so he was bringing them back home before Eid on today's flight. It is very sad and tragic but that's what life is.
???

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کرونا سے بچ جاوگے پر موت سے نہیں۔۔۔اللّٰہ بخشش فرمائے۔۔۔

Vitamin_C

I already knew an incedent was about to happen so I informed my family in Pakistan not to travel in the first few weeks of air travel restarting especially on questionable airlines like PIA.

Airplane is not a car that you just change oil and drive after parking for few months. Its very expensive to maintain these things on parking mode especially for months.

For heaven sake stop this nonsense rich or poor ,its a tragedy for hundreds of families please Pray for them in this holy month of Ramadan for their mughfarat.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I already knew an incedent was about to happen so I informed my family in Pakistan not to travel in the first few weeks of air travel restarting especially on questionable airlines like PIA.

Airplane is not a car that you just change oil and drive after parking for few months. Its very expensive to maintain these things on parking mode especially for months.

Accident come by appointment , nothing happens randomly. {Lao tzu}

kakamuna420

if you have studied engineering, you can't part a mechanical device for two months.
Rats and Birds will find their way. Plus decay happens in mechanical equipment.

concern_paki

Maut Kahan kheench kar le jati hai, insaan to soch bhi nahi sakta, bus ALLAH apna raham farmaye sub par AAMEEN