Zardari is relaunching Bilawal with entirely a different proposition. Success chances are 95%.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am pretty sure, Zaradari himself is behind this scenario. If this thing happen, all Bhutto and Benazir lovers will hugely come back to PPP and it will become 197s PPP. See this news. Mir Murtaza family will be used for this purpose.

12-26-2014_37091_1.gif

http://jang.com.pk/jang/dec2014-daily/26-12-2014/updates/12-26-2014_37091_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A big NO to dynastic politics. This is not democracy but a family limited company. People have such mindset in 21st century, shame on them.

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People who are not satisfied with PTI will certainly go there as uptill now Fatima and murtaza had the impression of true heirs of Bhutto.

M.Sami.R

Minister (2k+ posts)
بلو رانی کو جس سائیڈ سے بھی لانچ کرو، اوپر سے ، نیچے سے ، آگے سے یا پیچھے سے، رزلٹ ایک ہی نکلنا ہے۔

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would suggest that Asif Ali Zardari should buy a monkey; name it Zardari and every clever monkey will come running to join PPP with Bilawal as the leader of the pack .

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I think it's a new image building of bilawal
zardari knowing that ppp needs a new image want bilawal to come out as rebel against his dad and get sympathy of ppp old young and counter imran and pti through his new revised image of straight man

Question is can bilawal do it . Has he got that talent or brain ?
Will people accept him

aazaad

MPA (400+ posts)
In my view it is next to impossible. How could you shake hands with your father's killers (to fatima bhutto).

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If people had wanted to leave PPP because of Zardari, they would have done it 20 years ago. People didnt leave PPP just because of Zardari. People left PPP because of a change in the mindset of the previously deaf and dumb public. That change in mindset was brought around by PTI and IMran Khan...and that mindset has started spitting on the concept of dynastic politicians....and the results are obvious. Maryam NAwaz and Hama Shahbaz have been forced to lay low. Bilawal himself didnt lay low, but tried to separate himself from his father in order to prove himself as a stand alone person, but failed miserably. I feel for him.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
You are absolutely right, It will be a staged "Revolt" of Bilawal against Zardari BUT this drama will be played near general elections. Not now!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Will never happen, Ghiwa spits on Benazir and Zardari and its well known Billawal and Ghinwa don't get along anyways. This is just a desperate attempt to some how to squeeze the last drops of milk from the bhutto name after failing miserably everywhere. Soon PPP will join the ranks of MQM and become a party of only Larkana and soon like MQM will die.

Billawal is hopeless, see yesterday Live with Shahid Masood yesterday by mistake he leaked out the Billawal is in UK undergoing rehab treatment which is usually linked to addiction of either drugs or alcohol. As knowing billo ranis past it would be very well be for alcohol or both. Its a long many weeks long program and you cannot stop in the middle, that is the reason he cannot stop midway and leave UK.

Last edited: