Zardari, Shahbaz, Bilawal Entry Stops Imran Khan Speech In Parliament

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@Tars Aa Raha tha
To see your PM Bebasi Laachargi
When Musharraf in bloom was able to cross LOC who will deny to Indian COAS acknowledgement Musharraf ko Na compare Karo . For your 7 generations he will be symbol n you will do Noha .
Indeed Musharraf was the only brave person who used to accept the blame of drone attacks of Americans in Pakistan.
If not Musharraf who was the person given NRO to criminals and brought them back to Pakistan?
BTW what happens to Musharraf now why he is not coming back to Pakistan?
For me Army must correct their process of selection where Musharraf kind of Nachay can become Generals and COAS. Gen Quereshi kind of pimp can be spokesperson of army.

Okara

He could 'cross the LOC', but couldnt keep nawaz in jail and sent him on a 10 year vacation?
Musharraf could have turned Pakistan into heaven....but he still would never be forgiven for his NRO to benazir and sharif.
Don't forget this coward general brought some else's war to Pakistan to sacrifice 70K Pakistani souls. aneeskhan is defending him just because he belongs to his community but without any prejudice Musharraf and Zia were of same category who destroyed the country.

aneeskhan

Indeed Musharraf was the only brave person who used to accept the blame of drone attacks of Americans in Pakistan.
If not Musharraf who was the person given NRO to criminals and brought them back to Pakistan?
BTW what happens to Musharraf now why he is not coming back to Pakistan?
For me Army must correct their process of selection where Musharraf kind of Nachay can become Generals and COAS. Gen Quereshi kind of pimp can be spokesperson of army.
You are begging for one call , they are not heeding the most disgraceful PM.
Same happened with Zardari who was offering NATO opening to Obama just stand with me for 2 minutes. Obama replied Get lost Idiot.
Trump openly said to Sharif, I don’t want to listen this idiot so replaced by Haseena Wajid.
Pakistan today saying
We n USA have no policy difference.
USA bombing Taliban thousands killed

Question from where they are bombing?
Now new move sanctions like Iran to Pakistan. Khuda khair Karey.

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It’s an old video and very childish behaviour from opposition. What do you expect form illiterate people ??!!!!