Zulqarnain Haider reveals how Zardari's govt was involved in match fixing

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اسلیے اس حرامخور کو پاکستان کی سب سے بڑی بیماری نہیں کہا جاتا۔۔ پاکستان کی ہر گندگی کے پیچھے آپکو زرداری اور نواز شریف ملے گا اور ان دونوں مافیا کے پیچھے ام حریم کا شوہر نامدار ملے گا۔۔

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can confirm one part of his talk, about Wasim Akram. My younger brother had nikkah with the cousin of ex-cricketer Ijaz Ahmed, a good friend and partner in crime with Wasim Akram. He told my brother that they fix matches. He said most of the team mates in that era were involved in the match fixing. Wasim Akram then at least once visited my brother's place with Ijaz and he admitted too. I have meet Wasim Akram once at a hotel in Kensington , London. Had a long chat with him.
Wasim Akram was bent like hell and his brother was running a bookies network in Pakistan. Akram was deeply invovled with bookies and match fixing.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
akram was forgiven as "too big to fail" by justice qayyum who was removed from the bench for his biasedness (the same qayyum of shahbaz sharif audio). same qayyum is the brother of the samdhi of bundiyal.