سال جبری لاپتہ ہونے سے پہلے کی تصویر اور 9 سال بعد دماغی توازن خراب کردینے

ShowrksUSA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
117915228_3032300600214822_8715564545744010235_n.jpg

This is happening with Baloch people in Balochistan by Pakistani state. They are abducted, tortured and kept in torture cells for years. This young boy was abducted by Na-Pak army and was kept in torture cells for 9 years and now has been released, Punjab is facing the music for first time

ibrar

Unfortunately the psychopath generals of Pakistan are terrorizing the best of the citizens of the country. Imran Riaz Khan is the recent example of their victim. He was tortured and administered the mind altering drugs in custody of these brutal animals.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is happening with Baloch people in Balochistan by Pakistani state. They are abducted, tortured and kept in torture cells for years. This young boy was abducted by Na-Pak army and was kept in torture cells for 9 years and now has been released, Punjab is facing the music for first time
Unfortunately the psychopath generals of Pakistan are terrorizing the best of the citizens of the country. Imran Riaz Khan is the recent example of their victim. He was tortured and administered the mind altering drugs in custody of these brutal animals.

Simple solution: Wherever people find an opportunity they should start abducting the people in uniform (officer cadre only) and make them vanish from the face of this planet for the same number of years and keep them in the similar conditions to teach them a lesson.

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unfortunately, I always used to think that they are terrorist and deserve to be punished... and I believe it was not only me but many other pakistani fellows.

I seriously regret on my previous opinion. Whoever they are... they (and everyone) do deserve a fair trial. Such abductions are no solutions.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
na pak fouj ne is mulk ki resources par qabza kiya hai. amm admi par zameen tang kar di hai. amrika munafiq ne na pakfouj ke war crimes par apni ankeen band ki hai.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

مشرقی پاکستان پارٹ اب تو بلوچستان کے بعد خیبر پختون خواہ اور پنجاب میں بھی یہی وار کرائم شروع ہوچکے ہیں۔ ایک لاکھ پتلونیں اترنے کا نیا روشن مارکیٹ میں آنے کو ہے بلجیم فرانس سپین لندن وغیرہ میں جزیرے خریدنے والے کھرب پتی بنے ہوئے زانیوں شرابیوں حرامیوں کی نئی کے پریڈ اور ڈاگی سٹائل ان ایکشن

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
I can understand , What they did to Imran Riaz who is very brave and strong minded now became weak and mentally disturb even though he was in custody of establishment more than 4 months, this poor guy was in 9 years , What he became now.

چاچا بوٹا

MPA (400+ posts)
کوئی جبر گمشدگی نہیں ہوتی ۔ اب یہ بات روز روشن کی طرح عیاں ہے سب کو روگ ایجنسی اغوا کرتی ہے۔ اور ٹارچر کرتی ہے۔

ShowrksUSA