Gandum, WEF aur Shahbaz l BND SHORTS l By Muhammad Ehsan Iqbal

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Gandum, WEF aur Shahbaz l BND SHORTS l By Muhammad Ehsan Iqbal

@meiqbalcpm #bnd #bndvlogs #ehsaniqbal

Shahbaz Sharif successfully created a food security crisis. Never thought that he will be doing this after he resume office again. Allah ki Panah

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ گٹھا تو ہے ہی چور فراڈیا اور حرامی مگر اس کو لانے والے اس سے بھئ بڑے ہیں
What do you expect from a mentally retarded thief, who becomes PM on a fake mandate?

Although it is said very conveniently that "Mayusi kuufar hai" but honestly speaking seeing the state of affairs and the way this country is run by these jerks I'm loosing every hope about the country.
Aiesay toh koi keryanay kee dookan nahi chalata jaisay yeh saray clowns iss muulk ko chalaa rahay haien.

BND Pakistan

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Although it is said very conveniently that "Mayusi kuufar hai" but honestly speaking seeing the state of affairs and the way this country is run by these jerks I'm loosing every hope about the country.
Aiesay toh koi keryanay kee dookan nahi chalata jaisay yeh saray clowns iss muulk ko chalaa rahay haien.

BND Pakistan

The root of all evil is the corrupt & shameless generals.

GMlSKNFWAAAzTbj

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

BND Pakistan

You're absolutely right.... I sadly agree with you