Keeping Dog as Pet and its Purity

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is one subject that has so many different opinions

The benefits and qualities of a dog are doubtless but I think keeping them in your room etc is not good, dogs are disgusting in some ways

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is one subject that has so many different opinions

The benefits and qualities of a dog are doubtless but I think keeping them in your room etc is not good, dogs are disgusting in some ways
Why dogs are disgusting? Can you elaborate on it?

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is basically less knowledge about dogs and animals in general. Some breedof dogs smell coz of their coats, very few of them smell. Similarly some of them drool as well. Not all of them. Dogs are as good as any other animal and are as bad as any other animal. If you don't like animals then you won't like dogs too. We pakistani in general are one of a kind and we dnt like animals in general specially ones from cities and the so called educated ones.

NasNY

This is an honest observation,

People with Dogs.
Get up in the morning or late night to take their dog out to Shit, then they wait until the dog shits, then they use a plastic bag to pick it up,

They walk around with their dogs until the dog stops to smell something sometimes butt holes of other dogs, they wait on the dog and then when the dog leads them they start walking again.

They feed the dog bath the dog, get it a haircut. and etc.

Who is the master, who is the pet?

Best pets in My Opinion are gold fishes.
Low maintenance long survivability and if they die, easy to dispose off.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why dogs are disgusting? Can you elaborate on it?
Personally I hate dogs and, even though we are taking care of a husky for someone else and find them disgusting since childhood, they will shit and piss anywhere they feel like, leave dog hair all over the place and just watching in movies how people like to get licked on their faces by their dogs makes me wanna ... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also don't understand the obsession white people have with their dogs, I've seen some crazy shit, how people will make life altering decision that effect them and their families over a goddam stupid ass dog.

Aliimran1

Kuta pak hai ya nahi —- Magar kam iz kam Wafadar tu hai —-​

Ghaleeez Ghuddar Beghairat Buzdil FOUJ sey tu. behtar hai—- Fouj na-pak bhi hai aur bey wafa bhi​

MUNIRAY Dalay Nooron aur Murdarion nay bhi —- Pakistan mein MONH mar dia hai —- Pakistan ko pak karna buhat zarori hai​

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Personally I hate dogs and, even though we are taking care of a husky for someone else and find them disgusting since childhood, they will shit and piss anywhere they feel like, leave dog hair all over the place and just watching in movies how people like to get licked on their faces by their dogs makes me wanna ... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also don't understand the obsession white people have with their dogs, I've seen some crazy shit, how people will make life altering decision that effect them and their families over a goddam stupid ass dog.
It depends, on what we were told in childhood about dogs or any other animal. I love dogs as they are more faithful & loyal than patwaris. 😉😁
Dogs must be potty trained, which requires taking them outside regularly.
Anyway, it is a personal preference & the whole point of the video was that keeping dogs at home has nothing to do with traditionalists' understanding of dogs being unclean or the angels not visiting your home, etc.

Siberite

It depends, on what we were told in childhood about dogs or any other animal. I love dogs as they are more faithful & loyal than patwaris. 😉😁
Anyway, it is a personal preference & the whole point of the video was that keeping dogs at home has nothing to do with traditionalists' understanding of dogs being unclean or the angels not visiting your home, etc.
So, I guess since you are okay with dogs, what else do you like to discuss to keep?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Fuck them, I trained my children thats enough! lol BC subah sham kuttay ke peechay us ki tatti saaf kerte raho! loool
Anyway, it is a personal preference
Definitely is, and I hate them, I once bought a Range Rover from a white lady who used to haul hers around in the back, man I had that car for several years and no matter how hard I cleaned it, every now and then some fuck all doghair would appear, couldn't get rid of those. Personally I see no point in having an animal that in some cases takes over a major part of your life and house! Like I said I have a Husky around the moment, he's cute, soft, furry and shit but man what an annoyance.
they are more faithful & loyal than patwaris.
Even a pig is more loyal and faithful than patwaris.

If insaan is Ashraf ul makhluqat than patwaris are laanut ul makhluqat

Wake up Pak

Fuck them, I trained my children thats enough! lol BC subah sham kuttay ke peechay us ki tatti saaf kerte raho! loool

Definitely is, and I hate them, I once bought a Range Rover from a white lady who used to haul hers around in the back, man I had that car for several years and no matter how hard I cleaned it, every now and then some fuck all doghair would appear, couldn't get rid of those. Personally I see no point in having an animal that in some cases takes over a major part of your life and house! Like I said I have a Husky around the moment, he's cute, soft, furry and shit but man what an annoyance.

Even a pig is more loyal and faithful than patwaris.

If insaan is Ashraf ul makhluqat than patwaris are laanut ul makhluqat
Dogs do not take much time to train and won't take up a significant portion of your day. We are just lazy when it comes to extra chores in the house. In the US, life is quite hectic yet satisfying, but people take time out of their busy lives to look after their dogs or other pets.
Once again, it's a personal choice, keeping dogs at home has nothing to do with traditionalists' understanding of dogs being unclean or the angels not visiting your home, etc.