US intends to sabotage Pak N-facilities: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
US intends to sabotage Pak N-facilities: Nejad

27813_74448368.jpg

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused Washington to sabotage Pakistan's nuclear facilities.

"We have precise information that America wants to sabotage the Pakistani nuclear facilities in order to control Pakistan and to weaken the government and people of Pakistan," said Iranian president addressing a press conference.

The United States would then use the UN Security Council "and some other international bodies as levers to prepare the ground for a massive presence in Pakistan and weaken the national sovereignty of Pakistan," he added.

Pakistan is the only Islamic nation with nuclear weapons, and has close relations with Iran.

In order to fight Al-Qaeda and Taliban insurgents in Pakistan, Washington has intensified its aerial operations in Iran s southeastern neighbour.

Pakistani Islamist groups have at the same time multiplied their assaults on Pakistani military convoys and also on transport and fuel convoys through Pakistani territory intended for NATO troops in Afghanistan.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9Mjc4MTM=

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
"We have precise information that America wants to sabotage the Pakistani nuclear facilities in order to control Pakistan and to weaken the government and people of Pakistan," said Iranian president addressing a press conference.

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"He must be betraying the iranian-usa-israel hidden agenda because iran is the worst enemy of Pakistan worser thn India and israel...."

there might be some resources conflict ... but I disagree with u for wot u sed

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
US plans to sabotage Pak nuke facilities: Ahmadinejad

Updated at: 2205 PST, Tuesday, June 07, 2011
6-7-2011_82226_l.jpg
TEHRAN: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday accused Washington of planning to sabotage Pakistan's nuclear facilities, during a media conference in Tehran.

"We have precise information that America wants to sabotage the Pakistani nuclear facilities in order to control Pakistan and to weaken the government and people of Pakistan," the president said.

The United States would then use the UN Security Council "and some other international bodies as levers to prepare the ground for a massive presence (in Pakistan) and weaken the national sovereignty of Pakistan," he added.

Ahmadinejad said Pakistan is the only Islamic nation with nuclear weapons, and has close relations with Iran. (AFP)

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
remember Dr Abdul Qadeer example of our nation & leaders. I dont think they can save pakistam, all towing NWO PLAN.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Janab yeah baat PAKISTAN ka bacha bacha JANTA hai
Jisey thori si bhi samajh boojh hai ALHAMDOLILLAH.
Phir bhi aap ki ITLAH ka shukria.
INSHAALLAH koi jagey na jagey HAM 18 crore
PAKISTANI Awam es ki hifazat kai liye DASHMANOON
ko JAGTEY howey milain gai.

Hukmaranoon aur bikey howey WARDI POOSH WADAIROON
ko itna kehna hai kai
JANEY NA JANEY GUL HI NA JANEY
BAGH TOW SARA JANEY HAI

AUR

ZUBAN E KHALQ KO NAQQARA E KHUDA SAMJHO
Ab bhi waqat hai HOOSH karo.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Definitely not, we do not have same mission. You seem to be confused. Sorry to inform you. I am observing your posts.

Certainly not, I think u read the the quoted statement, bro, Mods deleted my quote due to sectarian hatred because I posted that comment on behalf of Takfeeri brigade.. Mod did not like my way of criticizing the takfeeris so they edited my post and deleted the main part leaving behind only quoted statement, which is making -ve sense against Ahmedinijad..
So I requested them to delete my post...

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We will not allow another ‘Abbottabad’: PM

27834_81455124.jpg

The Nuclear assets of Pakistan are in safe hands, said the prime minister.

While addressing the coalition partners he said the sovereignty of the country will be safeguarded.

The US has been told any repeat of Abbottabad-like incident will not be tolerated. The war on terror has adversely affected the economy, he added. Pakistan has made great sacrifices in this war and about 30,000 civilians and 5000 soldiers have laid down their lives.

He vowed no one will be allowed to use Pakistan territory for terrorist attacks. Pakistan people’s Party wants to end political disputes through talks. The budget this year was the best in the given situation, he maintained adding that the opposition displayed undemocratic attitude during the budget session.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jagna kya hai .... koe morning show dakho, nahi you naye bollywood move, FB pay status update karoo, 500 ka load phone main karo, khaoo peyo Nukes wesay bhe kiss kam k hain?? use kabhi karain gey nahi,,, US wesay he khala jee ka werha samajh k ghoom raha hai saray mulk main... (yapping)(yapping)

US CENTCOM

Councller (250+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]ایسا[FONT=&quot]پہلی مرتبہ نہیں ہوا کہ امریکہ اور پاکستان کے جوہری اثاثوں کے بارے میں جھوٹی اور بے بنیاد افوائیں پھیلائی گئی ہوں۔ ہمیشہ کی طرح یہ پراپیگنڈہ مہم صرف لوگوں کے دل و دماغ میں ڈر، بے اختلافی ا[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ور [/FONT][FONT=&quot]شک و شبہ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]پیدا کرنے کے لیے شروع کی گئی ہے۔ ان بیانات میں کوئی سچائی، کوئی حقیقت نہیں ہے۔ ہمیں پاکستان کے قومی دفاعی اداروں کی صلاحیتوں پر پورا اعتماد ہے کہ وہ پاکستان کے جوہری اثاثوں کو ہرگز شدت پسندوں کے ہاتھ نہیں لگنے دیں گے جن کا ارادہ پاکستان کے جوہری اثاثوں پر قابو پانا ہے اور جس کے زریعے وہ ان لوگوں ڈرا دھمکا سکتے ہیں جو ان کے ظلم کے خلاف لڑنا چاہتے ہیں۔ انسانی جان کا لحظ اور زندگی کی اہمیت ان دہشت گردوں کے لیے اتنی کم ہے کہ فقط ایسا سوچنا بھی پریشانی کا باعث بن جاتا ہے۔
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]پاکستان کے جوہری اثاثے پاکستان کی حکومت اور ان کے عوام کی ملکیت ہیں اور ان کے تحفظ کی زمہ داری پاکستانی فوج کی ہے جو کہ دنیا کی بہترین افواج میں سے ایک ہے۔ دہشت گردو[FONT=&quot]ں سے پاکستانی مردوں، عورتوں اور بچوں کو نجات دلانے میں اور ہم دہشت گردی کے خلاف اس جنگ میں پاکستانی افواج کی مکمل حمایت کرتے ہیں۔ دہشت گرد پاکستانی حکومت، عوام اور فوج پر حملے کرتے آرہے ہیں اور اب تو انھوں نے یہ حملے بڑھانے کی قسم بھی کھائی ہے۔ بالآخر ان کا مقصد تو اپنی حکومت قائم کرنا ہے، جیسے انھوں نے سوات میں کی تھی اور ویسی ہی ظالم حکومت وہ پورے ملک پر قائم کرنا چاہتے ہیں۔ کیا انھوں نے کبھی بھی سوات کے لیے یا پھر پاکستان کے لیے کوئی مثبت قدم اٹھایا، یا جب ان کے پاس موقع تھا کبھی کسی غریب کی مدد کی؟ کیا اب بھی جب دہشت گرد دن دیہاڑے معصوم پاکستانیوں کی جان لے رہے ہیں یہ صاف ظاہر نہیں کہ پاکستان اور پاکستانیوں کا اصل دشمن کون ہے؟
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]ہارون احمد [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]ڈی-ای-ٹی ۔ یو۔ اس۔ سنڑل کمانڈ[/FONT]​