Bad ads[images] on siasat.pk

Asalam-o-Alikum

Admin, its very bad to see nude images[ads] on your site..... It will restrict users to come on siasat.pk.
Please remove those.

JazakALLAh

msansar

Citizen
kaleemullah said:
Asalam-o-Alikum

Admin, its very bad to see nude images[ads] on your site..... It will restrict users to come on siasat.pk.
Please remove those.

JazakALLAh
g han kaleem Ullah sb theek kehtey hen is tarah ki pics k hote huwe hum khul ker site visit nahin ker sakte. is liye mery guzarish he in ko juldi se juldi hataya jaey. shukriya

Unorthodox

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi meray Google ads say app ko kuch paisay mil jatay hain aur usi say yea site run hoo rahi hai

ager app loog day saktay hoo paisay tu day doo usi time hat jayen gay ads

Admins ko nahi pata hota k Google walay kab kon sa ad laga dain

A

Admin

kindly write me which sites are displaying? give me the urls and i will have them blocked by google. Thank you for pointing out.

awaiting your reply

A

Admin

most of the site displaying text ads. only main page is displaying image ad and im removing them now.

Adeel

Founder
im working with the admin on this and will make sure by tom that you see none of the images like that. your concerns is absolutely spot on. This is a family website and there is no place for such garbage.

Also If you see an offending thread or post, you can directly contact me or mention it on sugestion forum. I will certainly take care of it.

Adeel

Founder
salam guys, those ads have been successfully removed. please let us know if there is anything else.

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Dear Admin...
Just letting you know.. there is another nude add sitting on the top ...........on homepage.....

smali

Citizen
Assalamu alaikum

Please restrict the kind of ads that appear on the site. Right now ads by Guruji are displaying ads relating to shirk. The reason why I say that is because they are advocating astrology related material which is completely wrong.

I hope inshAllah the administrators address this concern. Many Muslims still do not know that believing in astrology is haraam as it goes against the basic tenet of Islam: believing in Al-Qadr and only what Allah has ordained will come true.

I sincerely believe it is better to remove these ads than to be accountable for them and bear the sins they lead to.

jazakAllah khayran

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
guys you can also download adblock plus from dlownload.com which will block ads on any website you visit. I am not sure but i think these ads are not completely in control of siasat.pk and that is why they have to block it every time. There many websites where I would not expect any such ads but they show up so I downloaded this program which really helps

A

Admin

We do not have control on the ads. I told the webmaster to get rid of guruji ads. Please be patient. It will be done this week sometime. Thanks

smali

Citizen
assalamu alaikum
could you guys get rid of the guruji ads coming on right side of the main page?

thanks