Dil Dil Pakistan T20 WINNERS!!- A Must Watch Montage!!

Adeel

Founder
Hi Folks,

I found this montage on Pakistani cricket team. Very professionally made, I thought I should share it with you guys. Please comment if you like it.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha_VNGEPf5M[/video]

realist

Voter (50+ posts)
Aoa,

I would like to thank who made this video realy profassionaly. I would also like to share my experiance with you. I work here in toronto and one of my colleague is from India, Gujrat, Ahmed Abad. He is realy a big fan of Pakistan team i have ever seen in my life. He has library in his house of all Pakistani Cricket Matches only Paksitani matches since 1970 to today. He is living here since last 35 years. He always pray for Paksitan and Pakistani team. Rather i would say he love Pakistan Pakistani and Pakistani soil. Since this tournament started i saw this guy everyday pray for Pakistan team even some Pakistani and myself were not sure about Paksitan cricket team fate. He use to say Bhai you will see that Inshallah India will be out and Pakistan will win this cup. At one stage i told him Boss India is going towards quater and semi finals and Pakistan is not doing good. Still he said No all of you will see Inshallah that Pakistan will come back and India (with swearing) will be out of this tournament. My colleagues and I consider him just a fan. But we saw, when Pakistan was in booming same time India was out of tournament. We all said Basir bhai you pray a lot it seems like your prayers are being accepted now we are in belive that Pakistan will win this tournament. When Pakistan won in Semi-final and beat S.Africa i saw Basir bhai was So happy and was praying a lot till last moment. I took my lap-top at work only for Basir bhai. specially last moment i saw him he was realy carzy about Pakistani team (the facial expression of Basir bhai i cant explain to you guys.). When Pakistan Won he was embracing to all colleagues and saying thanks to Allah. I COULD SEE WATER IN HIS EYES (KHOOSHI KAY AANSOO). One match before when Pakistan lost it match he was lost nd could'nt work. We all saw he was realy upset and he went home early.

When Pakistan won Final he was the guy who called me said Bhai Mubarak!! He was so happy and cheerfull!! So many times he has said to me Bhai you dont wot is Pakistan. Pakistan is Our pround in India. We lived in depressed environment. Pray for all of us we are realy under depression. This Secular country is Jeoperdized by only one Community that is Hindus. They Kill Muslims, Sikhs and Christians even everyone except Hindus. You all Pakistanis are enjoying Freedom keep it up and dont let snatch by enemy of Pakistan.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Allah ham sab ka Hami-o-Nasir
M'salama!!