خواجہ آصف نے 20 اکتوبر کو ہی خاور مانیکا کے انٹرویو کی پیشنگوئی کردی تھی

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I knew 5 yrs ago that one day Khawar Maneka will speak up when there will be no fear of Imran or his protectors the establishment.

DTHA41dX4AAlo0q

No married man in his senses will be happy if his wife takes off her clothes with his friend and asks for divorce when caught red handed.

Watch Khawar Maneka's explosive interview with Shazeb Khanzada

Sarfraz Ahmed once said in early mid 80s that Imran Khan has a great control on cricket ball but very poor control on his dick. Imran later proved Sarfraz was right!

Well your dad wasn't unhappy when your mum did. He told me he earned well

Hate_Nooras

I knew 5 yrs ago that one day Khawar Maneka will speak up when there will be no fear of Imran or his protectors the establishment.

DTHA41dX4AAlo0q

No married man in his senses will be happy if his wife takes off her clothes with his friend and asks for divorce when caught red handed.

Sarfraz Ahmed once said in early mid 80s that Imran Khan has a great control on cricket ball but very poor control on his dick. Imran later proved Sarfraz was right!

You told me that IK fucked your mother. Is that true? You also said he is your dad? Is that true?

cestmoi ✅️

جیسا کہ میں نے پہلے بھی کہا، جب بات گھر کی عورتوں پر آ جائے تو سمجھ لو مخالف بہت بری طرح ہار چکا ہے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

DTHA41dX4AAlo0q

جرنیلوں کی بنڈ بند ہو چکی ہے تبھی انہوں نے اس اٹنر فیل لل شیر تندوری کو دیہاڑی پر یہاں چھوڑا ہوا ہے جو جوتے کھا کر بھی غیرت سے نہیں ڈوبتا ، لگتا اسکے گھر کی بھی کوئی ویڈیو ہے انکے پاس

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
rare-picture-of-imran-khan-with-wife-bushra-maneka-1.jpg

Pakistan is no doubt a very unfortunate country.

We are a corrupt nation at heart....gone are the days when we had Edhi & Hakeem Saeed type Mukhliseen...

.....no wonder we are a cursed nation where 02 Zaani fooled the public claiming to be building Riasat e Medina under General Faez ! 😖😫😩🥺😢😭

I wonder what Maulana Tariq Jameel type Maulvis have to say now?

Last edited:

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
rare-picture-of-imran-khan-with-wife-bushra-maneka-1.jpg

Pakistan is no doubt a very unfortunate conuntry.

We are a corrupt nation at heart....gone are the days when we had Edhi & Hakeem Saeed type Mukhliseen...

.....no wonder we are a cursed nation where 02 Zaani fooled the public claiming to be building Riasat e Medina 😖😫😩🥺😢😭

I wonder what Maulana Tariq Jameel type Maulvis have to say now?
Says the person who's own sister maryam nawaz gave birth to a child just after 5 months of wedding. now SUCK on it interpass chamonay 🤣🤣🤣

immu321

MPA (400+ posts)
dont bring this woman into public its between her and allah.
i wouldnt even comments on tyrian case if imran khan had given her basic rights.

amirbuni

Citizen
Tu apni behn bi paish ker day Chachu whiskey ki jitnay marzi choopay laga, awam still hate ganja and maryam gashti

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
dont bring this woman into public its between her and allah.
i wouldnt even comments on tyrian case if imran khan had given her basic rights.

He stated his marriage story on Tv
She explained her story of of divorce & Nikah to Nadeem Malik on Tv
The Maulvi who said both Nikah shared his story on Tv
Her ex husband has stated his story on Tv today
Journalists stated their interests in this story on Tv
The case is in courts....

No, its not a personal matter ....not any more

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
He explained her story of of divorce & Nikah to Nadeem Malik on Tv
No, its not a personal matter ....any more
Zani behan kay Bhai tu tou chup he kar ja ab 🤣 🤣 🤣 Garage mai jo inter pass say chud gae woh tou public record hai chuchar chamonay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

immu321

MPA (400+ posts)
She explained her story of of divorce & Nikah to Nadeem Malik on Tv
No, its not a personal matter ....any more
its ur thinking but still give her respect, you doing the shamefull thing what youthia are doing to talk about maryum

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
its ur thinking but still give her respect, you doing the shamefull thing what youthia are doing to talk about maryum
These morons were the ones who did the same thing to Benazeer, back then there was no PTI. So these Chamoonas are raised this way and only understand this bazaari language.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even Maryan Nawaz was angry because she couldnt get Khan's Big Thing, She had to take a third class Phoooji's mini pistol in a garage.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jab junaid gandoo key talaq hui thee tou jaati mujtray key kanjri bhoonk rahai thee kay yeah hamaray ghar ka zaati mamla hay.