سنا ہے باجوہ کو ہارٹ اٹیک ہوا ہے

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
as a human I can't wish him bad but this guy unleashed the worst kind of brutality and barbarity on Pakistan from which the country is still reeling. I doubt there will be many praying for his good health which should be a lesson for all.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
why pray for a person who facilitated the destruction of 250mln people? his crimes are unforgivable.
Who said us to pray 4 his well being ? We were asked to pray.
I am praying 4 feeling as if a bullet went thru his head like Arshad sharif, without dying.
Or feel his bones break like Faisal who was thrown off the bridge on May 25 2022. Without dying.
Allah karay us kee zindagi ho hazaroon saal aur her saal kay din ho hazar as long as they are like above mentioned.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
May Allah not give such an easy death to this vile dog.
Make him a lesson for other Pakistani generals to come to senses before dying a dreadful death.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
copied
Bajwa, Pharaoh of our times is hospitalized due to a heart attack and is also suffering from severe mental stress. Sources are claiming that Munira Kanjar visited him and tried unsuccessfully to console him.

Choudhry ji

Senator (1k+ posts)
in PAKISTAN .... Punishment only for POLITICIANS .... and politicians are responsible for it ,they deserve it .These generals will be punished by their master " USA" because CIA never gamble over limping horse.