A land without constitution: Best use of Form-45 is for Pakorays.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
company did not kicked Khan saab out of govt, just to bring him back even with more majority.
And what is the reason behind the generals' decision to kick him out? I trust that your intellect is sufficient enough to refrain from saying that America told them to.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
What Pindi Boys, PDM, Yellow Journalists, American Deep State and others want to do with PTI/Imran Khan

hqdefault.jpg

BUT

What Imran Khan has really become against their planning and expectations

godzilla_poster.jpg

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what is the reason behind the generals' decision to kick him out? I trust that your intellect is sufficient enough to refrain from saying that America told them to.
Corruption was not that easy. Look what they achieved in last two years. 🤣 PDM the fuktard of 13 parties with all experience of Dar brought inflation to the highest in history and dollar to 320 from 173. That is an achievement on its own.

Now The same team is coming back. Good luck 🤣🤣

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Of course America told them.They got scared.They are slaves of America.When Israel was massacring Palestinians chief of staff aka Mistry Munir and head of ISI with a face like the backside of a horse ,were kowtowing to US officials in Washington.They were summoned not invited.