Another benchmark for MQM and especially the do number nazim

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
this is the true face of MQM that they run these explosive godowns with skilled foreigners bomb experts

14.gif

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now, Gutter press JASARAT in Action.

Read the articles in THE NEWS AND DAWN, and you will be able to see the "Dirty Tactics" of Ummat Newspaper.

There is Not a SINGLE Hard Proof of "Bomb Explosives", but this Filthy Ummat, JASARAT, Newspaper are casting doubts only and only on bases of CONJECTURES.

It is very easy to differentiate between the Damage done by Explosives used by Terrorists and that damage which is caused by normal Aatishbaazi material, but it is the duty of newspapers like Ummat, Jasarat, etc. to bring such Khabasat out of their filthy mouths to slander the others.

tttttt_02.jpg

Firecracker factory blast claims four lives
Saturday, June 27, 2009
By By Salis bin Perwaiz

Karachi

A loud explosion was reported inside an illegal firecracker factory in Gharibabad, within the Sharifabad police limits. Four persons including a woman died, while 20 people, including women and children, were injured. The police seized cartons of firecrackers from the factory. The owner of the ilelgal set up is still at large.

Eyewitnesses and police sources said that an explosion was heard at around 5.00pm from inside a double-storey house. They added that the explosion was so loud that people initially thought of it as an act of terrorism.

Sources added that a man called Azeem Khan was running the illegal factory for many years. He was currently making a huge consignment for the upcoming Shab-e-Baraat celebration. Following the blast, the house collapsed completely, and damaged adjoining houses as well.

Residents of the area personally started the rescue operation by throwing water and mud on the fire, and also informed rescue departments. The residents added that no heavy machinery (for removing debris) could enter the area due to the small lanes. Fire tenders could not enter either, and fire fighters had to stretch the water pipes to extinguish the resulting blaze.

During the rescue operation, a fire suddenly erupted in a Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) pipeline that had been damaged due to the explosion, but the SSGC emergency team arrived at the location, and shut off the localitys gas supply. Moreover, due to a short circuit, the Karachi Electric Supply Company (KESC) cut the electricity connection of the area and started removing wires.

The residents alleged that this illegal firecracker warehouse had been operating for many years but no law-enforcer had taken notice. They added that when they protested following the blast, Rangers and police moved them away and cordoned off the area.

The body of a woman was recovered from the debris, and a child was rescued. The dead and injured were shifted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital (ASH). Hospital sources said that the 20 injured people, including women and children, were received, along with the body of one woman, identified as 45-year-old Mussarat, wife of Zakir while three bodies were also found from the rubble. The bodies of two men were identified as Saleem alias Munna Bhai, 25 and Abu Bhai, 35, while the body of the third person remained unknown. Most of the injured were badly burned, while a few were injured because their houses collapsed, hospital sources added that from the three men.

Liaquatabad Town Naib Nazim Rehan Siddiqi said that the blast was reported in Union Council (UC)-7. He added that five houses were damaged and 15 others were affected in the blast. Liaquatabad Town Superintendent of Police (SP) Jam Zafarullah Dharejo said during investigation, it was found that the house belonged to Azeem Khan, who lived on the second floor of the factory.

He added that the owner was not present in the factory at the time of the blast, and a case has been registered against him at the Sharifabad Police Station.

Dharejo added that Sharifabad Station House Officer (SHO) Syed Mohsin Raza has been suspended for negligence, and a departmental inquiry has been initiated against him.

Spartacus

Booolooooo Boooolo Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf Hussaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay MQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
fuck mqm fuck JI fuck pml fuck nawaz shiref fuck ppp fuck mma fuck every one they all r bunch of loosers so people dont fight each other u all r moslems and brothers wake up and understand this concrienpancy vs pakistan be united and be strong

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
so what goes against mqm is gutter press and what comes from mqm is angel press........ahan i didnt know that next time i'll remember if i have to post something about mqm it has to be from angel press since all the mqm is made up of angels........

Jury

mqm-basher said:
so what goes against mqm is gutter press and what comes from mqm is angel press........ahan i didnt know that next time i'll remember if i have to post something about mqm it has to be from angel press since all the mqm is made up of angels........

Only importance given to that news, which will publish on the news paper, which is consider respectable by forum members.

Daily Ummat, Jasarat, takbeer, Usaf, they are consider GUTTER PRESS even in his own journalist fraternity.

So far 100s of news of GUTTER press have proved wrong. We have to check the same news in other newspaper also.

And I appeal to admin, make sure people use one ID for this forum, if admin himself not involved. Otherwise, I've no objection.

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
@ jury
man how much u get paid for this.....man i wanna join mqm promotion group it looks like big chunks are coming from raw,and mossad and obviously from "bhata khori"to foster this illigitimate child of zia-ul-haq.......it wouldnt bother me if i make some bucks too for promoting mqm......so "jury" i'm in.....drop me an email...we'll do it together with our brethren.........we r brotherss now.....MQM ZINDABAD......but i neeed my shareeeeeeeeeee

mehwish_ali

mqm-basher said:

First of all, I don't know why you started another thread on same subject.

Please see that only those NEWS are acceptable which are backed by the Proofs. And in case of Ummat and Jassarat Saazishi Conjectures of MQM involving in Terrorist bomb making factory blah blah blah is simply a Lie and hatred.

Please answer also:

1. These factories are in these places much earlier than MQM. How comes these Newspapers blame MQM for this.

2. And how could you explain that name of the owners of that factory has been registered in the police station?

3. Who are the Rest of 10% of Factories Owners and how come they still able to run their businesses?

4. Such Factories are situated in all over Pakistan in civil areas. Do you think again MQM Responsible for them?

5. An explosive earlier also damaged the whole TRUCK. And there is clear difference in explosives used by Firework and that which is used by Terrorists. Please provide with PROOF that "Deesi Sakhta" bombs were made there. Such baseless claims and accusations could be made against any Factory in Pakistan. But No. All factories in REST of Pakistan are Angels, but when it comes to Karachi then every one is Terrorist and making bombs.

6. Have you ever seen the damages caused by "Hand Grenades" which are used by Terrorists like in Sri Lanka attack? Only one or two of such Grenades are enough to cause the similar damage as has been caused by the WHOLE Factory.

7. And now coming to SOHRAB Goth, the area which is full of several hundred thousands illegal Weapons, starting from Automatic weapons like Kalashnikov and going to Rocket Launchers.

How come when it comes to Sohrab Goth, and all this Illegal Deadly Weaponry (hundreds of times more deadly than this Factory) then Newspapers like Jassarat/Ummat and Politicians like Imran/Nawaz/Qazi all of them become Deaf and Dumb?
and we hear not a single Voice over the No Go Areas of Sohrab Goth and Illegal WHOLE business of deadly weaponry and Drugs and business of Stolen cars and all other Illegal smuggled Goods?

I just hope and pray to Allah that people open their eyes and see these Double Standards and Munafiqat.

Where is it going to take us as Nation?

Do you really want to slaughter 12 Million Muhajirs?

Due to same hatred we have already lost EAST Pakistan. You know Mujeeb-ur-Rehman was one of the closest companion of Qaid-e-Azam in struggle of making Pakistan. But this same Mujeeb-ur-Rehman turned against us. Why?

Mohajirs sacrificed a lot for creation of Pakistan. Do you also want them to turn against like Mujeeb-ur-Rehman did?

ambfkhan

Citizen
hahahahahaha another false propaganda against MQM. MQM is now habitual of these B.S. Bring something new which can take the MQM out of the people's heart. Jaye Mutahida jaye Altaf Hussain. Do what ever you can do this is 2009 not 1992.

ambfkhan

Citizen
hahahahahaha another false propaganda against MQM. MQM is now habitual of these B.S. Bring something new which can take the MQM out of the people's heart. Jaye Mutahida jaye Altaf Hussain. Do what ever you can do this is 2009 not 1992.