Any Possibility in Pakistan in the next 20 years?

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Imagine the amount of money 🤑 💰 Pakistan is spending in the security of the so called politicians.
People are getting poor and poor and security expenditure only for politicians and elite is increasing day by day.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In the Netherlands it is a norm. I have personally seen Queen Beatrice riding a bike when she came to attend a conference in Amsterdam.

But this Macron and Danish PM...... just a foto op I guess.

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the Netherlands it is a norm. I have personally seen Queen Beatrice riding a bike when she came to attend a conference in Amsterdam.

But this Macron and Danish PM...... just a foto op I guess.
Dr sahab, Netherlands m bhi jab Rutte (PM) bike pe aata hai tu usk ird gird security waley hote hai. Wo bhi aese hi khula azad nahe ata :)
Security m aur ayashi m farq hai. Pak m security aur baqi chezo pe ayashi hote hai. Europe m security ko security k tor pe lia jata hai.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr sahab, Netherlands m bhi jab Rutte (PM) bike pe aata hai tu usk ird gird security waley hote hai. Wo bhi aese hi khula azad nahe ata :)
Security m aur ayashi m farq hai. Pak m security aur baqi chezo pe ayashi hote hai. Europe m security ko security k tor pe lia jata hai.

Security tow VVIP's kee must hai bhai. Abb yeh saray ganjay jo Macron kay ird gird cycloun per thay woh saaray inner cordon kay security walay hee thay.

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Is it possible that all these politicians in Pakistan can get a job of peon in these countries?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
French, the lucky nation to have Macron, and all what we have is Zardari, Shehbaz, IK, NS and Bajwas etc.

also we do have so many of Dolay Shah k chohay, who keep on chanting the slogans against France and its president, not even knowing why they are doing so. Establishment made sure to keep the nation and institutions this much incapable and ignorant/non-functional to use them whenever masters ask for it.