Everything About PM Imran Khan Came True As Foretold Almost 4 Years Ago

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)

Everything About PM IK Came True As Foretold Almost 4 Years Ago But None Paid Heed | See For Yourself And Decide.

Note: Read the actual messages in the snapshots and I'll try posting the original text in the next post.

To make a long story short. I contacted Siasat.pk's owner, Adeel first on June 11, 2019 to deliver spiritual guidance to PM Imran Khan(See attached: Snapshot 1-A&B) but he did not respond. I tried contacting other PTI folks but that did not help either. Then I contacted several Siasat PK mods and members on June 24, 2019, and July 1, 2019, respectively (See attached: Snap shot 2-A&B). Few responded but nothing positive.

I followed up with Adeel and others after a year in June 24, 2020 (See attached: Snap shot 3-A, B & C) meanwhile I kept trying to get in touch with other PTI people. Adeel got back to me on June 25, 2020 with a one liner email to send him the details (See attached: Snap shot 3-C).

I responded to him on June 25, 2020 with details and he never got back to me since then (See attached: Snap shot 4-A, B & C). I sent him several message but of no use (See attached: Snap shot 5-A, B & C).

Now see for yourself and try to implore what could have gone worse than this if we were able to help IK.

Please I beg you all we may still have a chance to avert all this destruction which is looming on us and IK so please don’t take it lightly. LOOK what has happened .........plsssssss help me get to IK. (It’s all spiritual Guidance no palmistry or fortune telling).

I beg you all to get me to IK if any PTI folks are looking at this thread or post please contact me…………………….We have no time left and we will have a great share in making IK fail. Please I beg you all………………………………the reason I am asking you to get me to IK is that If not properly explained/described with examples then he will not be able to correct his mistake and the rest will be history as it is becoming evident.

Note: Read the actual messages in the snapshots and I'll try posting a the original text in the next post.
Snapshot 1:

Snapshot 1-B:
Snapshot 2-A:
Snapshot 2-B:
Snapshot 3-A:
Snapshot 3-B:
Snapshot 3-C:
Snapshot 4-A:
Snapshot 4-B:
Snapshot 4-C:

Snapshot 5-A:
Snapshot 5-B:

Snapshot 5-C:

Last edited:

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Everything About PM IK Came True As Foretold Almost 4 Years Ago But None Paid Heed | See For Yourself And Decide.

Note: Read the actual messages in the snapshots and I'll try posting the original text in the next post.

To make a long story short. I contacted Adeel first on June 10, 2019 to deliver spiritual guidance to PM Imran Khan(See attached: Snapshot 1-A&B) but he did not respond. I tried contacting other PTI folks but that did not help either. Then I contacted several Siasat PK mods and members on June 24, 2019, and July 1, 2019, respectively (See attached: Snap shot 2-A&B). Few responded but nothing positive.

I followed up with Adeel and others after a year in June 24, 2020 (See attached: Snap shot 3-A, B & C) meanwhile I kept trying to get in touch with other PTI people. Adeel got back to me on June 25, 2020 with a one liner email to send him the details (See attached: Snap shot 3-C).

I responded to him on June 25, 2020 with details and he never got back to me since then (See attached: Snap shot 4-A, B & C). I sent him several message but of no use (See attached: Snap shot 5-A, B & C).

Now see for yourself and try to implore what could have gone worse than this if we were able to help IK.

Please I beg you all we may still have a chance to avert all this destruction which is looming on us and IK so please don’t take it lightly. LOOK what has happened .........plsssssss help me get to IK. (It’s all spiritual Guidance no palmistry or fortune telling).

I beg you all to get me to IK if any PTI folks are looking at this thread or post please contact me…………………….We have no time left and we will have a great share in making IK fail. Please I beg you all………………………………the reason I am asking you to get me to IK is that If not properly explained/described with examples then he will not be able to correct his mistake and the rest will be history as it is becoming evident.

Note: Read the actual messages in the snapshots and I'll try posting a the original text in the next post.
Snapshot 1:

Snapshot 1-B:
Snapshot 2-A:
Snapshot 2-B:
Snapshot 3-A:
Snapshot 3-B:
Snapshot 3-C:
Snapshot 4-A:
Snapshot 4-B:
Snapshot 4-C:

Snapshot 5-A:
Snapshot 5-B:

Snapshot 5-C:
Who are you? Another psychopath?

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
My dear's only if you can take a moment and try going through the thread you may come to know what I am talking..........however what many of you are categorizing me as "psychopath?" and the "likes"........ I dont mind and blame you. It is very rare to find true and real spiritually guided people. But look what happened only if you care to read it with an open mind............ thanks anyways.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
isnt Khan sb's Spiritual Guidance stuff already taken care of by Bushra Bibi

are you trying to compete with her?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At times of hardship two things help a muslin -dua and prayer
My apologies, but on-the-ground activity should take precedence over dua and prayer.
If dua and prayers would have solved any problems then we won't be living in this quagmire situation.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My dear's only if you can take a moment and try going through the thread you may come to know what I am talking..........however what many of you are categorizing me as "psychopath?" and the "likes"........ I dont mind and blame you. It is very rare to find true and real spiritually guided people. But look what happened only if you care to read it with an open mind............ thanks anyways.
If you could summarize the post, it would be easier for the reader rather than going through a long post.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Believe a not this fool has also sent PMs to me on this forum too, (last one was on the 8th of this month) with all sorts of ridiculous bullshit asking me to convey the msg to Khan!

I have no idea why he thinks I have access to him or I am willing to partake in his delusions.

It all started in June 2019 when he started some brother a.k.a mental case was having dreams about the "muslim ummah" and now he is having dreams about Khan too and then some long winded bullshit blah blah blah so now he has to urgently convey this mental case's dreams and visions to Khan.

I can post the PM here too if anybody is interested is killing of a few million of their grey cells.

As for MQM Basher saab. You need to go see a psychiatrist urgently.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just had to read your June 2019 message to give you a pointed reply.

So your claim in the starting lines of this thread that everything you foretold 4 years ago proved true is simply a lie and u seem to be living in illusions.

In June 2019 when IMF deal was getting delayed you claimed that IK will give up, which actually never happened. In fact IK dealt with much greater crisis of COVID and Locust after that and not only he dealt with them successfully but he brought the economy back on track and started successful social development programs.

You or people may say that IK failed in the end but to me what he has achieved by exposing the real root cause of our miserable situation is also something never achieved before. In fact to me this is a greater achievement than just ruling and improving for 10 years because in that case these vultures would again bring in country on its knees in a couple of years and we would still be respecting our army as if it is because of them that we are safe.

So now you better see a good psychiatrist and please stay away from another delusionist named Muhammad Qasim.