"INVITATION" for First get together for siasat.pk

A

abbasiali

My dear Brothers and Sisters,

With blessings of almighty Allah, siasat.pk is enjoying its overwhelming success with the warm support of its members.

We are planning series of get together all over the world, where ever siasat.pk has been supported & recognized.

Let me share with great honor & pleasure, Adeel and myself have been given this prestige honor to host this first historical event.

Toronto would be the first venue.

This would be a great pleasure for both of us to invite you all, who could be able to attend this event, in the vicinity of Toronto and around.

Further we would be looking forward to hear from you, with your acceptance, your further suggestion to finalize venue, as per your convenience.

We would be sending emails to all of you, with final date & venue to every individual, once we would finalize.

Regards.

Ali Abbasi

Adeel

Founder
I'm looking forward to it. Just spoke to Abbasi bhai on the phone.

We have no clue, how many people are from GTA area on Siasat.pk.

So that is the first task to find out.

People from GTA area, Please speake up [pk flag]

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
Salam to all,

I am from Toronto & Insh Allah I'll definetly participate in such paki gathering.

A

abbasiali

Najoomi said:

Abbasi Sahib, any plans of such gathering in London. Please keep us updated.
Br Najoomi,

Inshaallah, I am very sure, soon we would be initiating same event in London and other main cities,

I am sure Admin would be convinced to host this event in London by himself. As Admin belongs to suburbs of London.

Regards.

A

abbasiali

kashif10 said:
Salam to all,

I am from Toronto & Insh Allah I'll definetly participate in such paki gathering.
Waalaikum Assalam, Br. Kashif,

I am really thankful to your initiate, it would be a great pleasure for us to be your host.

I will be in contact with you, as soon we will finalize.

Regards

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@Admin, Abbasiali,
Great idea, i like it & would love to join hands with Siasat to hold such get 2gather in LONDON.

Pl call me for arrangments.

ShakirQureshi.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi/Adeel
I am in Vancouver. Sorry not able to attend in the near future.

But you can order a large Vege Pizza cut with a clean knife from Pizza Hut and get it deliver to my adress in Vancouver. The Pizza Hut number is 310-10-10. ;) :lol:

Thanks anyways for your invitation. Jazak Allah.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
hmmmmm.... gr8 idea. I was also thinking the same like just couple of days before. That siasat.pk members should arrange the get to gether at their countries / cities to buildup the community. So, I m really feeling happy to listen this program.

I m from toronto too. So, I would like to join the toronto venue.
Plz, keep it up nd announce the date and time, when u guys r interested to get to gether.

Adeel

Founder
ShakirQureshi said:
@Admin, Abbasiali,
Great idea, i like it & would love to join hands with Siasat to hold such get 2gather in LONDON.

Pl call me for arrangments.

ShakirQureshi.

Shakir bhai, Abbasi bhai or myself will be giving you a call to discuss this.

Adeel

Founder
takjhank said:
hmmmmm.... gr8 idea. I was also thinking the same like just couple of days before. That siasat.pk members should arrange the get to gether at their countries / cities to buildup the community. So, I m really feeling happy to listen this program.

I m from toronto too. So, I would like to join the toronto venue.
Plz, keep it up nd announce the date and time, when u guys r interested to get to gether.

Ok great! so 4 people so far...

A

abbasiali

Muttahaida said:
abbasi bhai mojhey bolana na bholeye ga toronto gathering mai...
Br you are already invited,

In fact I was about to send u a PM,

I am waiting for the numbers, but would be the possible quote you can get me, What ever the best you could arrange and what would be the minimum number of guest you need.

Regards

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Muttahaida said:
abbasi bhai mojhey bolana na bholeye ga toronto gathering mai...
Br you are already invited,

In fact I was about to send u a PM,

I am waiting for the numbers, but would be the possible quote you can get me, What ever the best you could arrange and what would be the minimum number of guest you need.

Regards

abbasi bhai let me know wut exactly we looking for

asad160

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hello everyone!!!! I am from Toronto!! I love this site!! Please DO NOT FORGET TO INVITE ME! :) I am away from Canada until mid to late January 2010 though!!! I hope we have get together then or even if we have one before that, we have one when I am back!:)

Asad

Adeel

Founder
Mashallah, A lot of people are turning up :).

We will let you know exactly what's happening after this thread gets enough exposure and we have enough GTA people

faisal81

Voter (50+ posts)
ali abbasi pra. yaara aye jalsa jugrat vich nahi ho sakda? meinu cuneda da visa nahi dein gey aye kameeney loog. koshash karna phai k agla jalsa eithey karavo. mein chahna k mqm de loog vi gujraat aan taakey una da peyghaam assi pehla sakan. tuadi meherbani meinu koi upaye dasso pajee. good lock.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Very well done, its nice idea .............. after that i think abbasi bhai should change the name "familysiasat.pk" instead of siasat.pk :lol: :lol:

Waiting for London announcment.

Aasad_jee

Assalam-o-Allaikum Dear all

If u guys have plan to arrange any get together here in Lahore, Pakistan.let me know plzzzzzzz
wasalam