Stinking chaddis

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is true that Pakistan is going through a turmoil and people are depressed and losing hope however I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. IK is still alive and every day moving step by step to victory which I think will transform Pakistan very quickly. People are awakening and with more awareness are getting the courage to speak up for their rights. In this muddy waters when some innocent pakistanis have entered into a self loathing mind set our stinking low life neighbours wants to get the most advantage of the situation and inculcate the seed that the whole idea of Pakistan was ill-conceived and Pakistan Army as an institution is evil in itself. I have caught one piss drinker today on this forum @انقلاب who with his urdu ID and arshad shareef DP who spits venom against Pakistan everyday and naive pakistanis like his posts. Beware of such low life's and such ideas. Pakistan has a sound basis and its existence is necessary not only for the people of the country but also for the region. Similarly Army is an asset of the people of the country that has to be reclaimed NOT destroyed. This is especially important as the chankaya neighbour is under the grip of fascist, narrow minded majority which is squeezing the minorities into a slavish submission. It has its ulterior designs on Pakistan which it wants to fulfil through its agents in the country and ultimately to turn it into a vassal state. We as Pakistanis have a great opportunity as no other country has such a selfless, courageous and tenacious leader as IK who can turn the country around in a few years and put it on the path of progress. Stand with him and help his cause practically instead of getting dismayed and frustrated - Every little helps.

Last edited:

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
441712367_2259396687742176_4976057387380718941_n.jpg

انقلاب

It is true that Pakistan is going through a turmoil and people are depressed and losing hope however I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. IK is still alive and every day moving step by step to victory which I think will transform Pakistan very quickly. People are awakening and with more awareness are getting the courage to speak up for their rights. In this muddy waters when some innocent pakistanis have entered into a self loathing mind set our stinking low life neighbours wants to get the most advantage of the situation and inculcate the seed that the whole idea of Pakistan was ill-conceived and Pakistan Army as an institution is evil in itself. I have caught one piss drinker today on this forum @انقلاب who with his urdu ID and arshad shareef DP who spits venom against Pakistan everyday and naive pakistanis like his posts. Beware of such low life's and such ideas. Pakistan has a sound basis and its existence is necessary not only for the people of the country but also for the region. Similarly Army is an asset of the people of the country that has to be reclaimed NOT destroyed. This is especially important as the chankaya neighbour is under the grip of fascist, narrow minded majority which is squeezing the minorities into a slavish submission. It has its ulterior designs on Pakistan which it wants to fulfil through its agents in the country and ultimately to turn it into a vassal state. We as Pakistanis have a great opportunity as no other country has such a selfless, courageous and tenacious leader as IK who can turn the country around in a few years and put it to the path of progress. Stand with him and help his cause practically instead of getting dismayed and frustrated - Every little helps.
Canadian Lol GIF

The ramblings of wannabe Marwat and son of NoorJahan

Siberite

It is true that Pakistan is going through a turmoil and people are depressed and losing hope however I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. IK is still alive and every day moving step by step to victory which I think will transform Pakistan very quickly. People are awakening and with more awareness are getting the courage to speak up for their rights. In this muddy waters when some innocent pakistanis have entered into a self loathing mind set our stinking low life neighbours wants to get the most advantage of the situation and inculcate the seed that the whole idea of Pakistan was ill-conceived and Pakistan Army as an institution is evil in itself. I have caught one piss drinker today on this forum @انقلاب who with his urdu ID and arshad shareef DP who spits venom against Pakistan everyday and naive pakistanis like his posts. Beware of such low life's and such ideas. Pakistan has a sound basis and its existence is necessary not only for the people of the country but also for the region. Similarly Army is an asset of the people of the country that has to be reclaimed NOT destroyed. This is especially important as the chankaya neighbour is under the grip of fascist, narrow minded majority which is squeezing the minorities into a slavish submission. It has its ulterior designs on Pakistan which it wants to fulfil through its agents in the country and ultimately to turn it into a vassal state. We as Pakistanis have a great opportunity as no other country has such a selfless, courageous and tenacious leader as IK who can turn the country around in a few years and put it on the path of progress. Stand with him and help his cause practically instead of getting dismayed and frustrated - Every little helps.
Most of your fellow PTI supporters think alike. Even though, I disagree with Inqilab, I still respect him since he is a lot less abuser on this forum compared to other miscreants. Who on the name of supporting IK and PTI are here denouncing the Pak Army and Pakistan itself.

My own personal, opinion about all this mess which is going on in Pakistan is that it takes two to clap. I hold politicians, including IK equally responsible for the mess which is created in Pakistan. He is still calling the wrong shots sitting in jail. One of his foolish decisions is to give the premium ship of KPK to Amin Gunda Pouri. Nominating Gunda pouri is nothing but the trouble, unrest and disdain. He is not a caliber of the post, IK handed him . It is a direct very stupid and unrealistic decision which will cause more harm to the country's unity than any benefit.

I know, you don't agree with most of my posts, and you can still disagree with me, but check out the majority of the post on this forum is straight against Pakistan, in the disguise of defending PTI .it is long and hard struggle to bring revolution in any country, it is even harder to bring that to country like Pakistan. It requires patience, steadfastness and it requires thinking and planning, so no harm is done to the country in a process.

Islamabadiya

this is what i have been poiting out from sometime, there are multiple ID accounts with thousands of posts who pretend to be PTI supporter but with a real agenda of barking against Pakistan, they try to show to the readers that absuing Pak is normal, many simple folks do fall in their traps and start clapping for them

انقلاب

this is what i have been poiting out from sometime, there are multiple ID accounts with thousands of posts who pretend to be PTI supporter but with a real agenda of barking against Pakistan, they try to show to the readers that absuing Pak is normal, many simple folks do fall in their traps and start clapping for them
Ahhhhhh….how adorable reunion of a Noothia and a rapists’ apologist!

Islamabadiya

Ahhhhhh….how adorable reunion of a Noothia and a rapists’ apologist!

if you were a genuine poster you would have known that op and myself are at a distance where i have been at receiving end of abuse by the op during the prebious govt days, but op is atleast a Pakistani which I respect

while you recently created your ID and was born out of a back hole of your mama and have no idea about the history of this forum, most likely you are a stinkee chadee or hate filled afgandoo

either way you are a proper turd

انقلاب

if you were a genuine poster you would have known that op and myself are at a distance where i have been at receiving end of abuse by the op during the prebious govt days, but op is atleast a Pakistani which I respect

while you recently created your ID and was born out of a back hole of your mama and have no idea about the history of this forum, most likely you are a stinkee chadee or hate filled afgandoo

Nah, I ain’t your brother noothiye

Rambler

I would not have predicted this but I completely agree with you here - This one is 101% a urine drinking low life chadee. This shows how low these public defecating ugly rats are. He has especially made an Urdu ID and put Arshad Shareef in his DP to get the license of abusing and nullifying the whole idea of Pakistan. The thing is that we know these lowly sewer rats but the truth is that it is our own ISI under the command of self serving bastards chiefs and the so called political leaders like nawaz and zardari who have given them the opportunity to have a ball.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Lo G phir aagaya forum ka mama apni choudrahat jhaard ne. Order to asay deta hai jaisay is key baap ka forum hai, falanay tu yeh ker, dhimkanay tu woh ker.

Fuckin' narcissistic psychopath

انقلاب

I would not have predicted this but I completely agree with you here - This one is 101% a urine drinking low life chadee. This shows how low these public defecating ugly rats are. He has especially made an Urdu ID and put Arshad Shareef in his DP to get the license of abusing and nullifying the whole idea of Pakistan. The thing is that we know these lowly sewer rats but the truth is its the it is our own ISI under the command of self serving bastards chiefs and the so called political leaders like nawaz and zardari who have given them the opportunity to have a ball.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Rambler

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Lo G phir aagaya forum ka mama apni choudrahat jhaard ne. Order to asay deta hai jaisay is key baap ka forum hai, falanay tu yeh ker, dhimkanay tu woh ker.

Fuckin' narcissistic psychopath

How could I ever claim that it is my father's forum when I know t's your mom's - which gives me the right to boss around. Lanati gutter ke choohey this is a serious thread. Tujhey zra importance de do to phir tuu jaan nhi chorta. Chall dafah ho yahan se aur apni gandi shakal gumm kr. Nahinjar budha !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How could I ever claim that it is my father's forum when I know t's your mom's - which gives me the right to boss around. Lanati gutter ke choohey this is a serious thread. Tujhey zra importance de do to phir tuu jaan nhi chorta. Chall dafah ho yahan se aur apni gandi shakal gumm kr. Nahinjar budha !
Oh ho aabi tak teri sardi hui hai kaal raat se! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is important to clarify that when we criticize Pakistan, it is directed toward the corrupt political and bureaucratic system, as well as the army, which has taken control of the majority of institutions and resources, and is one of the causes of Pakistan's downfalls.
This does not reflect any negativity towards the land or its people.
Public frustration and anger in Pakistan are being expressed through rallies, press conferences, social media, and sometimes through violence as they become more aware of the situation and their rights.

No matter how bad the situation in Pakistan is, no one should dare to ask for its annihilation.
Anyway, the root cause of all evil in Pakistan is the army chief being so powerful that PMLUN leaders always lick boots when in trouble to escape the country, and they lick boots to come back to Pakistan. If PMLUN had little self-respect or democracy in them, they would have taken a stand against the fascist bastards of GHQ. But when the party was born out of General Zia's belly, you can not expect democratic values from a family-limited political party.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایف اے تعلیم اور فوجی وظیفہ ان ٹاؤٹوں کو کبھی انسان بننے نہیں دے گا۔ سالے فوجی دلال، آدھا ملک توڑ کر اب باقی بچے کھچے ملک کی آڑ لے رہے ہیں
Jab tak in harami faujioon ko siasat say alag nahi kiya jaay ga yeah mulk kay karta dharta banay rahain gaay.

Rambler

کُتی کے بچے، پاکستان میں ساڑھے چار لاکھ ہندو بستے ہیں جن میں سے کئی تیری ماں یوائئ پڑھ چُکے ہوں گے۔ تم فوجی ٹٹوں نے ستر سال میں ل بھی نہیں سیکھا۔ پہلے مشرقی پاکستانیوں کو ہندو کہہ کر قتل کرتے رہے اور اب باقی بچی کُچھی قوم سے اپنی گ مرواؤ گے

Adeel these low life chaddis are soiling this forum and spitting venom against Pakistan. Please ban this urine drinker and his ilk. We must not in any case allow these inferiority complexed ugly fecal ridden worms to infest this forum.

Siberite

It is important to clarify that when we criticize Pakistan, it is directed toward the corrupt political and bureaucratic system, as well as the army, which has taken control of the majority of institutions and resources, and is one of the causes of Pakistan's downfalls.
This does not reflect any negativity towards the land or its people.
Public frustration and anger in Pakistan are being expressed through rallies, press conferences, social media, and sometimes through violence as they become more aware of the situation and their rights.

No matter how bad the situation in Pakistan is, no one should dare to ask for its annihilation.
Anyway, the root cause of all evil in Pakistan is the army chief being so powerful that PMLUN leaders always lick boots when in trouble to escape the country, and they lick boots to come back to Pakistan. If PMLUN had little self-respect or democracy in them, they would have taken a stand against the fascist bastards of GHQ. But when the party was born out of General Zia's belly, you can not expect democratic values from a family-limited political party.

It is funny you are teaching democratic norms to PML.

11201923084672440384.jpg

"""Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that he finds Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Bajwa to be a very balanced personality who is fully committed to democracy, and that the decision to extend the general’s term had been taken as early as last year.
Khan was speaking with senior journalist Irshad Bhatti, an analyst of Jang Group, during an informal discussion.
Revealing details of that discussion to Geo News host Shahzeb Khanzada, Bhatti said that the prime minister found the speculation surrounding the extension of Bajwa’s term as “very strange”.
Khan said that he, at the very outset of assuming the office, had decided that Bajwa would be offered an extension to his term as army chief.
The premier further said that the army chief’s adherence to democracy is praiseworthy, adding that Bajwa is the best army chief.

Bhatti quoted Khan as saying that Bajwa had supported the government all the way on the Kartarpur initiative, parleys with the White House, in dialogue with the Middle Eastern neighbours, and in addressing the economic situation.
The prime minister maintained that without the army chief, the government would not have made strides on the domestic and external fronts.
Khan also noted that he was proud of Bajwa, as the decorated military man is a “blue-blooded” soldier."""

Source

Good news that COAS stands by democracy, Imran says after meeting Gen Bajwa.​

Hours after the military tweeted about a meeting between the two, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan said on Saturday that Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa "stands by democracy".

He was speaking at an event about PTI's Billion Tree Tsunami project.

"The only thing I would like to say about the meeting is that the good news is that the army chief stands by democracy," Mr Khan said.

Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Maryam Aurangzeb termed the meeting as a positive development.

"It is a good step by Imran Khan and his approach towards integration is welcome," said the minister.

She added Imran should meet continue meeting stakeholders as the province of KP suffers from terrorism a refugee problem.

Social media was abuzz last night after Director General Inter-Services Public Relations Major General Asif Ghafoor tweeted about the meeting saying:

Source

They were all slips of the tongue....... Or... Too much Ganja
Metha Metha Hup Hup.........