Why has Siberite been banned?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

مجھے نہیں پتہ کے پچھلے دو تین سال میں کسی کو بھی بین کیا ہو۔ سابرئٹ ایک نبر دوغلہ بندہ ہے۔ دو درجن سے زیادہ آئی ڈیز سے لکھتا ہے اگر اس وجہ سے پکڑا گیا تھا تو بہت اچھا ہوا۔ گند غائب ہو جائے تو حیرت میں خوشی کا عنصر ہونا چاہیئے

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

مجھے نہیں پتہ کے پچھلے دو تین سال میں کسی کو بھی بین کیا ہو۔ سابرئٹ ایک نبر دوغلہ بندہ ہے۔ دو درجن سے زیادہ آئی ڈیز سے لکھتا ہے اگر اس وجہ سے پکڑا گیا تھا تو بہت اچھا ہوا۔ گند غائب ہو جائے تو حیرت میں خوشی کا عنصر ہونا چاہیئے
Bhagao issay

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

I've seen Siberite using offensive language in all of his posts/comments that's why he's in my ignore list. I ignore patwaris immediately any way. You're next.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

How can you know if they've been banned? Perhaps they are preoccupied with other responsibilities and do not wish to participate in the discussion at this time. The Siberite, on the other hand, has repeatedly used derogatory language at PTI members.
Just a few weeks back, I was banned just for using derogatory language for the fascist government and its crooks.

patwari_sab

Or ho sakta hai kisi ka inteqal bi hova ho. Yeh dunia fani hai sab ne aik din jana hai. Albata nawaz sharif or zardari ne ta qayamat idhar politics krni hai

mughals

How can you know if they've been banned? Perhaps they are preoccupied with other responsibilities and do not wish to participate in the discussion at this time. The Siberite, on the other hand, has repeatedly used derogatory language at PTI members.
Just a few weeks back, I was banned just for using derogatory language for the fascist government and its crooks.
Uff itni gandi baatein likhta tha woh

patwari_sab

Ho sakta hai Siberite ne mochi sr odhar liya ho.. ab mochi ko apni raqam wapis chahie or Sibertie ghaib ho gaya