عمران خان سے معافی مانگنے کے مطالبے پر ارشاد بھٹی کا غریدہ فاروقی کو جواب

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL When you have no moral leg to stand on this is what happens and as always yea patwari apnay aap to dhood ka dhula huway aur masoom samajthay hai.

Thats is why I also find it hilarious when patwaris on this forum try to point fingers and give lectures on morals and ethics.

I honestly can't fathom how dumb, devoid of morals and of a deviant criminal mind you have to be a patwari and a zionist. To me they are two sides of the same coin.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL When you have no moral leg to stand on this is what happens and as always yea patwari apnay aap to dhood ka dhula huway aur masoom samajthay hai.

Thats is why I also find it hilarious when patwaris on this forum try to point fingers and give lectures on morals and ethics.

I honestly can't fathom how dumb, devoid of morals and of a deviant criminal mind you have to be a patwari and a zionist. To me they are two sides of the same coin.
"Patwarism is an uncurable disease."

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sad Baby GIF

😜😂😂😂

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مسلم لیگ نون عوامی مینڈیٹ سے آئ کب ؟ کب ایسٹیبلشمنٹ کے کندھے پر بیٹھ کر نہیں آئ ؟ پیسے لے کر سیاست کرنے والے فوج سے اب لفافوں سے جمہوری اور عوامی اور الیکٹڈ بننے کی بے شرمی سے کوشش کر رہے ہیں یہ مان کر کہ ہم اس وقت ایسٹیبلشمنٹ کی گود میں بیٹھے ہیں بغیر ووٹ کے تو یہ ہم پہلے سے بھی کرتے آئے ہیں