دونوں ڈٹ گئے،صورتحال 9 مئی سے بھی زیادہ خطرناک،حبیب اکرم،جامی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ایک نہتا ڈٹ گیا ہے جبکہ دوسرا اپنے میزائلوں اور ایٹم بموں سے لیس ہو کر ڈٹ گیا . لیکن پ**ی پھر بھی دوسرے کی ہوئی ہے

خبر پر بائی دا وے تبصرہ

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That statement in itself is oxymoron

No its not an Ox or even a Moron. Army is an institution which does not recruit from India or Israel. It is made of our own people. Now the reason of its power hunger and ruthlessness is not embedded in its structure but the overall political, economic, educational scenario of the country. You can replace the Army with politicians or bureaucrats or even with the poorest people of the country and they would behave in exactly similar fashion - This is exactly what bureaucrats did after the death of the Quaid (e.g Ghullam Muhammed's antics). So saying Army is bad or getting rid of Army will not solve anything - No my naïve friend, it is not that simple. Pakistan army is an asset of the people of pakistan who have to reclaim it back like other institutions. You can do that not by trying to act Che Guevara with anonymous identities on online forums but by peaceful, resolute, face to face resistance against oppression and having a theoretical / philosophical framework of the road map for future.

Last edited:

انقلاب

No its not an Ox or even a Moron. Army is an institution which does not recruit from India or Israel. It made of our own people. Now the reason of its power hunger and ruthlessness is not embedded in its structure but the overall political, economic, educational scenario of the country. You can replace the Army with politicians or bureaucrats or even with the poorest people of the country and they would behave in exactly similar fashion - This is exactly what bureaucrats did after the death of the Quaid (e.g Ghullam Muhammed's antics). So saying Army is bad or getting rid of Army will not solve anything - No my naïve friend, it is not that simple. Pakistan army is an asset of the people of pakistan who have to reclaim it back like other institutions. You can do that not by trying to act Che Guevara with anonymous identities on online forums but by peaceful, resolute, face to face resistance against oppression and having a theoretical / philosophical framework of the road map for future.
I would pass the rambling

Rambler

Sorry to have insulted your adulation for the rapists

Its Ok man but I would like to know what exactly are you doing on the ground? From your posts it seems you are at the fore front of this struggle facing head-on the brunt of brutalities.

You must join hands with arifkarim who is another revolutionary out there living on the edge fighting against tyranny.

انقلاب

Its Ok man but I would like to know what exactly are you doing on the ground? From your posts it seems you are at the fore front of this struggle facing head-on the brunt of brutalities.

You must join hands with arifkarim who is another revolutionary out there living on the edge fighting against tyranny.
An occult admirer of Arifkarim and an overt pacifist of khakis is what I was able to unearth in you

Iconoclast

Ah, revolution you say? Well, why break a sweat when the illustrious Pak Army, those accidental comedians, are already busy shooting themselves in the foot? As for reclaiming the institute, do we strategize with highbrow semantics and philosophical musings while the institution uses your lofty ideas as toilet paper? Is it merely another whimsical addition to your collection of charming delusions? Lol...
Of course we need an army but this aint no army.

Iconoclast

An occult admirer of Arifkarim and an overt pacifist of khakis is what I was able to unearth in you
There's a glimmer of wisdom in his words, after all, even after revolutions, a sturdy army is a necessity. Yet, where he falters is in hailing this motley crew of miscreants as an institution and expecting others to treat them with reverence. In other words, asking a cat to bark.
To forge a loyal army that stands by its people, it's imperative to disband this ragtag band of bandits masquerading as an institute. And they're doing a fine job of catalyzing their demise.... gone are the days when we'd salute them where ever we'd see them.

انقلاب

There's a glimmer of wisdom in his words, after all, even after revolutions, a sturdy army is a necessity. Yet, where he falters is in hailing this motley crew of miscreants as an institution and expecting others to treat them with reverence. In other words, asking a cat to bark.
To forge a loyal army that stands by its people, it's imperative to disband this ragtag band of bandits masquerading as an institute. And they're doing a fine job of catalyzing their demise.... gone are the days when we'd salute them where ever we'd see them.
No modern warfare and tactical or strategic scenarios advocate for a beefy army especially in manpower and administrative resourcefulness that we witness in Pakistan, rather an Air Force, robust in drone/UAV modules with an AI nervous system is the name of the game in the 21 century and thereafter. Army as a tactile force, is rapidly spiraling in to redundancy world over, not to mention navy which isn’t as pivotal in modern warfare anymore as it once used to be. Having said that, I would vouch for evisceration of Pakistani army’ manpower to one third of its existing strength, invest twice as much in Air warfare and put a hard STOP on military’s commercial escapades, if Pakistan is to exist anymore. Patriotic ramblings ( Rambler )alone may infuse the best of euphoria, it wouldn’t pay off billions we owe to IMF.

Iconoclast

No modern warfare and tactical or strategic scenarios advocate for a beefy army especially in manpower and administrative resourcefulness that we witness in Pakistan, rather an Air Force, robust in drone/UAV modules with an AI nervous system is the name of the game in the 21 century and thereafter. Army as a tactile force, is rapidly spiraling in to redundancy world over, not to mention navy which isn’t as pivotal in modern warfare anymore as it once used to be. Having said that, I would vouch for evisceration of Pakistani army’ manpower to one third of its existing strength, invest twice as much in Air warfare and put a hard STOP on military’s commercial escapades, if Pakistan is to exist anymore. Patriotic ramblings ( Rambler )alone may infuse the best of euphoria, it wouldn’t pay off billions we owe to IMF.
Certainly, however, I was referring to the necessity of it rather than its structural nuances.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan simply cannot afford this archaic huge standing army in its current form and shape. interestingly these thugs in uniform knows this fact well but they are insistent on keeping the status quo purely because they do not want to let go off the unbridled power & the accompanying perks & privileges. from a mere ministry of defence employee to become a billionaire general with only inter pass 3rd division qualification is a feat only unique to Pakistan.