اتنا نہ اکسایا جائے کہ کوئی اور ایسی بات ہوجائے: ایاز صادق

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How the hell the Niazi is to do so.
Niazi is PM not the King.
Niazi should punish Fawad Ch on his remarks about Pulwama.
About Fawad Ch. You are fabricating and lying.
Whoever told opposition and its agents in the media to cover up Ayaz's traitorous lies with fabrications need head examined in a mental hospital.

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
Say it all man, don't hide any thing. Be a patriot, do hold back any thing for later. Just say it all :)

Hussain1967

Ab uthao iss kay nakhray. When govt and GHQ wouldn’t take any action against him ( through Speaker) and any of PMLN leaders, then PMLN will keep cornering govt and Fouj.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is the leader of the house, and has a majority. He can initiate a process for relevant rules as a majority leader for his removal or simply submit a motion in this regard. There is nothing unusual in that -
In the western democracies, it is the parliaments that remove, dismiss its members after internal investigation and internal trial by its member' voting (Our constitution will require a report to EC by the speaker. and EC can remove)-
Self-accountability is considered to be necessary for the independence of the parliament. However so-called Pakistan democracy is unique - perhaps it mainly a self-serving club.

Yet I don't think PM should take that course due to some negatives. We are not at a stage of democratic institutions that parliament can become self-accountable (by the majority vote) without a controversy - So what is generally thought to be needed for stabilizing and to strengthen the institution. in Pakistan it will weaken it in our kind of politics. At present vested groups are in the grip of the criminals who will fail it. If PM has to take action, better yo go through courts as only courts have some weight to counter the criminal groups -
IMO opinion PM/government shouldn't press any charges at all. In a political discourse, this issue will be sorted out and all misguided blackmailers will be neutralized in due course.
He has majority and made a decision to reinstate Firdous Ashiq Awan. Hahaha ???????

Eyeaan

He has majority and made a decision to reinstate Firdous Ashiq Awan. Hahaha ???????
Typical mindless and pointless patwari response - which I unfortunately expected because paatwaris lie out of their nature and without any reason..
You had taunted about his not being a king. I pointed out that you were wrong or misinformed or are not aware or democratic norms (i.e. you are typical patwari.) Hope now you know, funny bone.

Awaragard

Voter (50+ posts)
Ye kutti ka bacha sahafi sawal kia pooch raha hai iss pe ghour karo.Iss ki maan nikal li lagta lahorion ne jo ye iss tarah ke bakwas sawal kar raha madar chod

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
See their low level...what a shame to pakistani voters...he and is Party is noting but a low level cheap Black mailer criminal....threatening of exposing secrets of national security...Lakh di lanat hai...Ayaz Sadiq Ghaddar hai...iesi ki tesi inki...Jo marzi aaye karlain...Security forces must kill these traitors ...what are they waiting for? ...

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
iss harami ko itna uksawo ke jo kehna he iss harami ne keh hi de...thake hum pe ehsan na rahe...hramkhor league.........jo baath kal karni hae woh aaj hi kardo...............leken inn bastards ke pas baath karne ko kooch nahi hota leken show ese karte hein jese atom bum inn ki kandh mein chupa ke rakha huwa hae))))

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Typical mindless and pointless patwari response - which I unfortunately expected because paatwaris lie out of their nature and without any reason..
You had taunted about his not being a king. I pointed out that you were wrong or misinformed or are not aware or democratic norms (i.e. you are typical patwari.) Hope now you know, funny bone.
Youthia, have you any logic? No not at all. You are mentally retard. How the hell you can defend Fordous Ashiq ?
Look at yourself you stupid and idiot person.

Eyeaan

Youthia, have you any logic? No not at all. You are mentally retard. How the hell you can defend Fordous Ashiq ?
Look at yourself you stupid and idiot person.
Please keep up your good and noble work.
Anyway I tell you again if that was hard to understand- he doesn't need to be a king to remove him. he can initiate the process as a majority leader in the parliament and ask for voting and then inform EC- got it!