ارجنٹائن کاامریکا، روس،بھارت کی آفرز ٹھکرا کرپاکستانی جےایف17 خریدنےکافیصلہ

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope, it goes through smoothly.
1. Argentina hates England. Eternal enemies.
2. Argentina buys $600+ million worth of JF17s from Pakistan.
3. New Zealand is England’s puppy.

4. New Zealand cancels Cricket tour the same day when the JF 17 order is placed.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
E_liv_DWEAMKURZ

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I hope, it goes through smoothly.
1. Argentina hates England. Eternal enemies.
2. Argentina buys $600+ million worth of JF17s from Pakistan.
3. New Zealand is England’s puppy.

4. New Zealand cancels Cricket tour the same day when the JF 17 order is placed.
Argentina have been trying to buy from Pakistan for some time, what prevented the tech transfer was the fact that the ejection seat on jf17 is british made and you need british permission to transfer their tech to a third country (Argentina is historic enemy of british so straightaway they placed a sanction on the sale, hopefully Pakistan has learned a valuable lesson and is not using british parts in jf17 aircraft)

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
- Argentina is practically bankrupt and has no money.
- Pakistan’s JF 17 thunder is relatively cheap compared to other options.

You can do 1+1 yourself.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont start chest thumping, let millions safely come into pakistan otherwise india or any other country will put pressure argentina and they will backout like newzealand

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
It may be a good news for us only once the allocation of funds is approved by the Argentinian parliament to buy 12 JF-17s block III with AESA radar from Pakistan. Until then we should stay optimist and avoid any precipitation. My all wishes for my motherland Pakistan.