اعجاز چوہدری کا ٹی ایل پی کے پاس جانا بیہودہ حرکت تھی،فوادچوہدری

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فواد چوہدری نے اپنے کارکن پارٹی رکن عہدیدار کو بہودہ کہہ کر مزاکرات کے دوران اپنی تزلیل کا لبیک والوں سے بدلہ لیا ہے داد تو بنتی ہے کافی ذہین شخص ہے

Siberite

Its funny how this fat cow is condemning the extremists and their attitude. He forgot that he showed the intolerance himself and promoted it to a certain extend when he slapped the senior in front of the crowd . It has happened twice and he had no remorse and no regret . Now he is giving lecture on anti extremist and complaining about increasing cases of the extremism in Pakistan . PTI is the sole responsible for taking extremism to this far ... They will soon see the masses attacking their homes and burning their bodies right in open .

jani1

... They will soon see the masses attacking their homes and burning their bodies right in open .
thy r free of cost ...n its ur right..so .... keep dreaming.. ? .

bro , ths comment of urs, itslf is full of extreme emotions..

Siberite

thy r free of cost ...n its ur right..so .... keep dreaming.. ? .

bro , ths comment of urs, itslf is full of extreme emotions..
Jani Bhya. This is reality. I know you support PTI but that doesn't mean you support idiocy.
Fawad himself showed intolerance many times . They are hypo ... He has changed so many parties that If Gandhi would have been here he would have said that many more times than Gandhi changed his dhoties.

jani1

Jani Bhya. This is reality. I know you support PTI but that doesn't mean you support idiocy.
Fawad himself showed intolerance many times . They are hypo ... He has changed so many parties that If Gandhi would have been here he would have said that many more times than Gandhi changed his dhoties.
I m not defending him.. but , he is right what he is saying about that old fart...

Siberite

I m not defending him.. but , he is right what he is saying about that old fart...
Hind sight is 20/20 Jani Bhya. Did he do anything about him ? Did he tell IK ? Did IK take any action ? Is this Chauhdry served any notice from the party ? Is he not still part of the party ? Jani Bhuya . it is easy to say these words now. But action speaks louder than words. He himself has demonstrated the intolerance at many occasions .

Siberite

too much emphasizing on his demonstration of intolerance ..

r u mubashir luqmaan or sami ibrahim ? ? ? ?
Its wrong Jani Bhya. being a part of the Government and also the minster. Government leads with example. If they start to show their intolerance on public TV or gathering and get away with it, then what do you expect from ordinary people ? That is why I said if they don't change their own attitude, the people will set their bodies on fire .

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Why this Ghattia word Aashiq for Imam ul Ambia Muhammad PBUH? Can u use this word for mother or sister? If not then please don't for our prophet.
What the heck are you saying? People admire and love the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ……. More than their mother sister

What word I use? Ashiq e rasool!!!!!

you dirty mind? What are u even thinking????

before u commit blasphemy!!!!!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What the heck are you saying? People admire and love the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ……. More than their mother sister

What word I use? Ashiq e rasool!!!!!

you dirty mind? What are u even thinking????

before u commit blasphemy!!!!!
If u can't use this word for ur mother or sister why to use this for Imam ul Ambia Muhammad PBUH?
We are Ummatee means we surrender ourselves. And we need to follow Sunnah of our prophet not some Shady Molvi.

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Bajwa behooda Ejaz Chaudhary behooda ……… Abhi tu waqt aye ha jab tum hadees or sunnat ko behooda kaho gay !!!!!

Abey chawwal Bajwa/ya Ejaz ch kab qatal ko theek keh raha kab qanoon ko apna hath mein Lena ko keh raha hay ????

but u r abusing the person and TLP even when they condemn it ……

do this that no more vigilant justice

if today girl was allegedly raped by the Sri Lankan man then same men in Sialkot would have carried out vigilante justice

do u understand!!!!!

issue is not Islam or religion

it’s the inequality and anger in society !!!!!

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
If u can't use this word for ur mother or sister why to use this for Imam ul Ambia Muhammad PBUH?
We are Ummatee means we surrender ourselves. And we need to follow Sunnah of our prophet not some Shady Molvi.
Abey u fucking Indian

go read poetry of iqbal …… he used it for himself and Ghazi Ilm deen shaheed ….. wadda aya aflatoon!!!!!