اللہ نے سبز پاسپورٹ کی عزت بحال کر دی

BeingPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1472159060048977926
QPK7PP5.jpg

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What a joke, These jokers have no clue what they are talking. Pakistani passport is the most shit passport in the word. Here is the evidence so please do not troll me.

o teri khair, even worst than yamen and somalia. in line with afghanistan and syria. Subhanallah

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Errr .... how has this increased the "izzat" of the Pakistani passport? Have all the 40+ participants said that from tomorrow Pakistanis will have visa free entry in their countries?

I'm sorry to say lekin Hashimi sahiba ne chawal maari hai

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
chawal Loog chawal hi marain gay, what else will expect from them.
ویسے تو ایک لحاظ سے یہ بہت اچھا ہے کہ چول لوگ چولیں مار رہے ہیں ورنہ کو
یہ ملک چولوں سے بھر جاتا ….اور لوگ پوچھتے، وہ کونسا ملک ہے جہاں چولیں ہی چولیں ؟
پھر تمہیں شرم آتی؟…...اب اس میں کیا ?

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
chawal Loog chawal hi marain gay, what else will expect from them.
Russia has observer status in OIC.This is due to large number of Muslims living in Russia.US has frozen Afghan assets.It is also the richest country.US should help Afghan people.It is responsible for the destruction of Afghanistan.India has been trying for a long time to get observer status in OIC too.India’s argument is that it has 200m Muslims.Pakistan has block Indian attempts to get membership due to illegal occupation of Kashmir and genocide of Muslims in Kashmir.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a joke, These jokers have no clue what they are talking. Pakistani passport is the most shit passport in the word. Here is the evidence so please do not troll me.

ab inke liye ye nahi mante hia bus awaam ko bewaqof banana hia Jahil hai sub se ye to by the way siasat.pk wale b inke patho hai