ایک سخت سوال

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hello Mir shakil Maryam bol rahi hun tumhara anchor phir se dono tarf k facts bata raha ..
https://twitter.com/Aakbar84/status/1467218845656096768/photo/1

FFybw48XIAUlRIB

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
dig my old posts to find answer to your question
This is your depth, you have none. you are just a bullshitter who goes around saying random shit, you have zero understanding of state or government or any other fucking thing. you are good at regurgitating random things to comfort your patwari Keera...
if you had any real backbone you could have given me a few real points /reforms/policies that you would do and it would be better than IK.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is your depth, you have none. you are just a bullshitter who goes around saying random shit, you have zero understanding of state or government or any other fucking thing. you are good at regurgitating random things to comfort your patwari Keera...
if you had any real backbone you could have given me a few real points /reforms/policies that you would do and it would be better than IK.

yes i could have, and i have some greast points but its been a while since i stopped wasting my time on youthias and blind pithoos. Its such a time waste

if you are so interested, why don't you dig my old posts????

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
yes i could have, and i have some greast points but its been a while since i stopped wasting my time on youthias and blind pithoos. Its such a time waste

if you are so interested, why don't you dig my old posts????
hahaha...typical ignorant patwari... you have time to reply but you can not "waste" time on something real. LOL, what a petty person you are.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha...typical ignorant patwari... you have time to reply but you can not "waste" time on something real. LOL, what a petty person you are.

like i said before, i do not want to waste my time on a blind youthia

if i got a hint that you were not just a khan handsome looks lover, i might have given you my 2 cents. But you reek of a youhtia turd so why should i waste my time when i know you are under a spell???